Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 117 of 117

Thread: Bundesliga - wir sind die neuen Fußball

  1. #101
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,223
    lofl'd last weekend in the 2 Bundesliga's penultimate games.
    Hannover comes up with a big win over the Stuttgarter Arschlecker while
    those Blue/Yellow GYPSIES East of Hannover (Braunscheiß) choke on a sausage
    to the tune of 6-0 at Arminia Bielefeld.


    H96 just need a draw away at Sandhausen...
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 21-05-2017 at 12:40 AM.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    lofl'd last weekend in the 2 Bundesliga's penultimate games.
    Hannover comes up with a big win over the Stuttgarter Arschlecker while
    those Blue/Yellow GYPSIES East of Hannover (Braunscheiß) choke on a sausage
    to the tune of 6-0 at Arminia Bielefeld.


    H96 just need a draw away at Sandhausen...
    Saving Bielefeld from Relegation...

    and Hamburg... again saving themselves on the last day...

    Braunscheiss will loose to wolfsburg I think.
    Amigos Aarau

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    Saving Bielefeld from Relegation...

    and Hamburg... again saving themselves on the last day...

    Braunscheiss will loose to wolfsburg I think.
    Saw Hamburg play Dortmund when I was over there and I have since had a soft spot for them. Amazing stadium. And support.
    Would be interested to see st Pauli go up, idk much about bundesliga but I feel that would be a massive derby.

  4. #104
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,223
    Hannover 96 4 Dortmund 2


    Pretty good highlights on this site I discovered this morning.
    http://hoofoot.com/?match=Hannover_9...und_2017_10_28

    & RB Leipscheiß down to Bayern

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Hannover 96 4 Dortmund 2


    Pretty good highlights on this site I discovered this morning.
    http://hoofoot.com/?match=Hannover_9...und_2017_10_28

    & RB Leipscheiß down to Bayern
    Nice link. Definitely the most exciting league to watch for me.

  6. #106
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,223
    Just saw the stats on that last HSV96 v D'mund game.
    Hannover 33% possession...

  7. #107
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,223
    Regionalliega Derby passion!
    Chemie Leipzig gegen Lok Leipzig.
    Background to the game - The Blue/Yellow scheisse painted the local Rathaus Blau/Gelb as a protest thay only were given 250 tickets (out of 500)...cause their right wing
    supporters are right c***s at hand. Typical shit behaviour of another yellow and blue team. Funny that. (As a Hannover fan, I can add Braunschweig to that list )
    They set up a screen (Leinwand) at their ground and watched it there instead. Talking about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Even their players didn't agree.


    Full game:
    https://www.ardmediathek.de/mdr/play...ysR1nnKX3LJzuY

    Highlights: Different camera views of game events.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcng...ature=youtu.be

    These players know how to celebrate a Derby win. Taking the p!ss out of 'Lokomotive' with a train of their own.

    Show our blokes this Ernie...

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    2 weeks time heading up for Dortmund vs Gladbach... will be sweet, hoping to grab a Bundesliga 2 game on the sunday
    Amigos Aarau

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,517
    Will be travelling around France, Germany and Switzerland and manage to miss every game...

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Will be travelling around France, Germany and Switzerland and manage to miss every game...
    In Switzerland yeah? when are you here?
    Amigos Aarau

  11. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    2 weeks time heading up for Dortmund vs Gladbach... will be sweet, hoping to grab a Bundesliga 2 game on the sunday
    Update hitting up Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayer Leverkusen on the friday night....
    Amigos Aarau

  12. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    despite missing Aaraus game....

    Its Bundesliga Weekend

    Eintracht Frankfurt vs Leverkuzsen

    Dortmund vs Gladbach...

    yew
    Amigos Aarau

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    In Switzerland yeah? when are you here?
    Over the first week of December. Interlaken, Zermatt and lucerne. Am I gonna freeze my bits off?

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    ah the tourist hotspots are you on a tour?

    most likely farely cold, but freezing depends it could also be mild. (for swiss weather)

    are you over the weekend in switerland? or under the week?
    Amigos Aarau

  15. #115
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Over the first week of December. Interlaken, Zermatt and lucerne. Am I gonna freeze my bits off?
    Interlaken?
    Can highly recommend the cog train up to Lauterbrunnen.
    Awesome views of the 3 big peaks: Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau.
    We went up a cable car on the RH side 1/2 way along the village to view them.
    I was with Swiss people who had 'borrowed's family members Swiss Passes
    so alot of it was covered. The ferry ride back to Thun was great too. It zig zags across
    from village to village on it's way back to Thun.
    Enjoy!

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    My word what a trip.... total destroyed from driving and the atmosphere of both games... 2 home team wins was great.
    Amigos Aarau

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Interlaken?
    Can highly recommend the cog train up to Lauterbrunnen.
    Awesome views of the 3 big peaks: Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau.
    We went up a cable car on the RH side 1/2 way along the village to view them.
    I was with Swiss people who had 'borrowed's family members Swiss Passes
    so alot of it was covered. The ferry ride back to Thun was great too. It zig zags across
    from village to village on it's way back to Thun.
    Enjoy!
    Up to Mürren??? not many people do that trip and although I havent been up the Jungfrau (to expensive) going up to the Bond Peak gives you an amazing view.
    Amigos Aarau

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •