Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Birds

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    but they're fighting against that...

Birdman
    Hawkeye from the Avengers
    Robin (sidekick to batman, but all the stuff we are revealing about birds makes you wonder if he really is the brains behind the duo)
    Counter point:

Hawkeye, not a real bird, has no actual superpowers. HOLLYWOOD WILL NORMALISE YOU WITH OUR SCRIPTWRITING!!!

Robin: Zac Snyder murdered him before he even got on screen.
    Also, Zac Snyder murders everybody.

Birdman: never watched it. YOU CANT MAKE ME LIKE THE BIRD BECAUSE OF YOUR QUICK EDITS AND UNDERLYING ISSUES MICHAEL KEATON!!!!

Also, villain in new Spiderman movie is 'Vulture'.

Hollywood looks like it has made a truly terrible movie therefore hopefully ending the careers of both annoying Spidy guy and all future bird villains.

Brilliant strategy.

Why are they so aggressive towards our infrastructure projects?

OK

In the NPL thread, bird-enthusiast hawk threw up the idea of NPL players playing for the team closest to where they lived.

Which then made me think of the greatest ever forced transfer in sports history - Adam Banks from the Hawks to the Mighty Ducks.

But get this right - HAWKS to the Mighty DUCKS. It's a Bird league. Whom knew the birds where infiltrating Hollywood to brainwash young minds with family friendly sporting fun from such a long time ago!!

They even attune us to their attack formations:

And encourage brutality in numbers:

And let's not forget that the game they are playing is Ice Hockey, which is perfectly summarised by Blue Mountain State's Thad Castle "they play their sport on the hardest surface in the world, with knives on their feet":

We all know the true masterminds behind all this...

It's all linked, people. Open your eyes!!
    Last edited by pv4; 27-06-2017 at 08:36 AM.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

What stands in the way of the Socceroos qualifying for our fourth straight World Cup Finals?

OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    What stands in the way of the Socceroos qualifying for our fourth straight World Cup Finals?

JESUS CHRIST!!!! WHEN DID THEY GROW a THiRD LEG!!!!!!! THEY'RE 50% MORE EFFICIENT NOW!!!!

Probably responsible for 90% or more of the alleged shark attacks we hear about on the news. But because the birds pretty much control the media the sharks get the blame and the birds keep on killing.

Jerks get kicked out of the FFA Cup by Adelaide United.

Adelaide United chuck this on their new kit:

OK

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    HAHAHA too good
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

So the massive controversy in the GGG/Canelo fight the other day.
    Fight was close except one judge who gave it 118-110 to Canelo.

The judges name?

Adelaide Byrd.

Stay woke people.

i just spent the past few days in Canberra.

As i took my bike out for a spin, the lady at the hotel (who i can only assume is a member of the resistance) warned me its 'magpie season' outside.

Jesus H Christ she wasnt wrong. They obviously had a dossier on me, because i was attacked from one end of the city to the other.

if ever there was any doubt about who runs the country look no further than the branches of our nations capital.

fear not though comrades, i managed to survive the weekend and return to the Kingdom of Newy even more woke that i was before.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

lol. it's always entertaining at this time of the year! where'd you ride? there's a nasty little f'ker down towards the eastern end of the lake towards the airport.

lol. it's always entertaining at this time of the year! where'd you ride? there's a nasty little f'ker down towards the eastern end of the lake towards the airport.
    yep, around the edge of the lake on the (eastern?) side where the new marina area has been developed (near the glassworks).
    he had a few good gos at Plague jnr. Mrs Plague didnt see the funny side of it.
    being on bikes with stackhats on meant we were in no real bother, but holy moly the walkers and joggers were getting a pizzling.

the lady at the hotel told us that was the 'calm' side. she said the loop around the museum and western side was like a warzone. we stayed clear of that place.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

https://www.magpiealert.com/

Don't leave home before checking this website out.

Canberra looks to be off the charts with agro Magpies.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 09-10-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    yep, around the edge of the lake on the (eastern?) side where the new marina area has been developed (near the glassworks).
    he had a few good gos at Plague jnr. Mrs Plague didnt see the funny side of it.
    being on bikes with stackhats on meant we were in no real bother, but holy moly the walkers and joggers were getting a pizzling.

the lady at the hotel told us that was the 'calm' side. she said the loop around the museum and western side was like a warzone. we stayed clear of that place.
    kingston foreshore. you must be in the $$ to afford to stay around there.

i run the western end quite frequently. i've never had a drama down there. the maggie i was referring to is on the other side of the lake to the foreshore.

i reckon part of the issue is that so many people ride in canberra, and they do seem to hate bike riders!

kingston foreshore. you must be in the $$ to afford to stay around there.
    Funny you should mention that as Mrs Plague and I did some research, that place has comparable prices to what they charge in the west end of Newy.

I think it’s severely undervalued and anyone looking to buy should snap those up. Rental returns look way better than up here too.

Only issue I’d see is how much protection money you’d need to pay the Bird mafia to keep your family safe.