Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FFA Cup

Andrew Toole or something like that wasn't it?
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Edgy vs South Melbourne about to kick off.

I assume there's no Bar TV for this thanks to FFA...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Hella grubs

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    I assume there's no Bar TV for this thanks to FFA...
    It was on Fox
    So, no.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

South Melbourne scored in the 94th min against Edgeworth to win the game 1-0. Now they are saying this should be proof enough that they belong in the A-league . Ridiculous. They'd be no match for the Jets - and it's debatable if they belong on the A-league.

Don't believe all the hype about the VPL - our local league is just as strong. McBreen should have put Edgy in the lead as well - so South Melbourne lucky to get the win.

How was the South Melbun wankfest on Fox last night?

And how about Simon Colossimo having a giggle at the name "Jaffas". Peacock then saying - "the Lambton Jaffas are equal with Edgeworth at the top of the NNPL and have both Ryan and Joel Griffiths playing for them".

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

And how about Simon Colossimo having a giggle at the name "Jaffas". Peacock then saying - "the Lambton Jaffas are equal with Edgeworth at the top of the NNPL and have both Ryan and Joel Griffiths playing for them".
    Colossimo plays for Dandenong Thunder - the only thing more shit than that name is their squad of burnouts like Sarkies and Vargas.

Or am I being selective by not mentioning the other 14 clubs Colossimo played with ?

Peacock is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    South Melbourne scored in the 94th min against Edgeworth to win the game 1-0. Now they are saying this should be proof enough that they belong in the A-league . Ridiculous. They'd be no match for the Jets - and it's debatable if they belong on the A-league.

Don't believe all the hype about the VPL - our local league is just as strong. McBreen should have put Edgy in the lead as well - so South Melbourne lucky to get the win.
    Edgy should have been two up going in at HT, shit finishing and Topor-Stanleyesque centre back wide open misses from corners as well.

Dunno if they had a decent angle of the decision for the corner but was questionable it even went out.

Banned

May well be a wankfest on tv last night but the VPL and NSWPL are much much stronger than the NNSW League so don't try spinning it that we are on par as we ain't even close

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    May well be a wankfest on tv last night but the VPL and NSWPL are much much stronger than the NNSW League so don't try spinning it that we are on par as we ain't even close
    Yet the team consistently at the top of the VPL table couldn't manage to score until the 94th minute.

A Sydney 2nd division side outplayed and knocked out the biggest team in South Aus too, and that is the only place that Jones would recruit from last year. Shows the club was right in ****ing the dickhead off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyKplunk View Post
    Yet the team consistently at the top of the VPL table couldn't manage to score until the 94th minute.
    Got the job done didn't they??

I watched games in Victoria and the standard is better in their 2nd tier than the vast majority of our NPL

Your Edgys Jaffas Magic Olympic be highly competitive in that comp but they ain't dominant

Sure

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Out of curiosity member when did you start attending VPL games. It's a four team comp with the rest essentially making up the numbers.

Banned
    Out of curiosity member when did you start attending VPL games. It's a four team comp with the rest essentially making up the numbers.
    When I been to Melbourne to watch the Jets inevitably lose I tend to hit up a VPL game or two when I down there

So, Perth lost to Heidelberg and here its the sound of crickets.

Geez what if was the Jets?

Heidelberg dominated them too!! The little ranga on the wing was tearing it up..

I forgot all about it last night, and I've seen the highlights today and wishing I'd remembered.

Heidelberg are one of only a handful of clubs around the country who have a genuine claim to a second tier

Then Jets fans would prob say something, as opposed to, yanno, giving a shit about Perth Glory.