Thread: I need help form a fooser

I need help form a fooser

I want to buy a foosball table for me and my kid, but I am not sure if it is a good idea. I would do anything I can to get him away from the tv, laptop, and smartphone and I thought about foosball table. I really love foosball table and I am absolutely sure he will love it too and this way we can play together. What do you think? Can you recommend me some table I honestly don't know much about them?

Cmon guys, nobody plays foosball?
    Well, I did a research on my own as well and Google was my best friend on this one. So, I have found a site about foosball table (wasn't that hard actually) and I think I have found a table for him. Now, I am not sure how to post a picture so I will link it here http://www.foosballzone.com/. It is Sport Squad FX40 Foosball Table, at the bottom of the site. What do you think? Is it good?

I'm sorry, I thought you were a very well-crafted bot at first.

How old is your son? The right table football game depends on it.

Yeah, I also thought you were a bot. Sorry.

I used to have one but found it took up too much space and didn't play it that often. I don't think you can get a bad one. Mine was chip board and quite durable as opposed to plastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I had a 2nd hand Tornado Classic.

Best by light years over the several other low to mid range tables ($200 to $600) Ive had.

Get him into Subbuteo
    OK

No, problem guys. Yes, I know about the space, that is why I decided to go with the table top. He is 10 years old I think a table top should be a better solution. What is Subbuteo?