Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 179 of 179

Thread: Our Caravan

  1. #161
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,033
    Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    Didn't we just play a GF and only lost becuse of a "glitch"?
    Looks like suddenly all the other teams are far better than us...
    We lost becauae our striker wasnt capable of scoring goals in the big games to carry us to triumph and be just like Griff
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    We lost becauae our striker wasnt capable of scoring goals in the big games to carry us to triumph and be just like Griff
    You're right, Hoff shouldn't have missed those 2 sitters...

  3. #163
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,920
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    We lost becauae our striker wasnt capable of scoring goals in the big games to carry us to triumph and be just like Griff
    Let's not forget that only Griff's cloak of invincibility somehow stopped him from being banned for 12 games for the sackwhack.

    If he went for that, history could have been vastly different.

  4. #164
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    You're right, Hoff shouldn't have missed those 2 sitters...
    why aren't we blaming Nabbout for not being there when we needed him???
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  5. #165
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    why aren't we blaming Nabbout for not being there when we needed him???
    Nabbout OUT!!!!!

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Nabbout OUT!!!!!
    he was so bad he kicked himself out.

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,412
    so when do we expect the appeal to be heard? have they formally lodged the appeal yet?

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    so when do we expect the appeal to be heard? have they formally lodged the appeal yet?
    Probably waiting for Alex Brosque to approve the right to an appeal.

  9. #169

  10. #170
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,672
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  11. #171
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,033
    Appeal done

    Verdict in















































    10 games

    STILL
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  12. #172
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    164
    What are peoples thoughts on this afl guy who king hit that young fella and just got 8weeks. Compare to roys 10. FFA are a joke

  14. #174
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,033
    Quote Originally Posted by sorefootballer View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on this afl guy who king hit that young fella and just got 8weeks. Compare to roys 10. FFA are a joke
    Isnt the king hit from an AFL player a regular event??

    Sure seems that way with all the violence at AFL games you hear about
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  15. #175
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by sorefootballer View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on this afl guy who king hit that young fella and just got 8weeks. Compare to roys 10. FFA are a joke
    that you can be a generally clean and fair player and do something horrifically stupid and pay the price and that you can be a generally fair and clean player who does something horrifically stupid a few times and then you'll probably get a little less benefit of the doubt.

    comparing sentences between sports is irrelevant, just google 'Ray Rice NFL' if you wanna see how wrong it can go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  16. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    164
    The ray rice one was an assualt on his wife yeh? Unless he was doing some shit on the pitch? Eitherway we got dudded. Ohwell

  17. #177
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by sorefootballer View Post
    The ray rice one was an assualt on his wife yeh? Unless he was doing some shit on the pitch? Eitherway we got dudded. Ohwell
    yes, but it wasnt 'just' the act. It was the way the punishment was administered.
    That was from the NFL, one of the biggest sporting comps in the world.


    Our bunch of hillbillies in charge were never a chance of getting it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by sorefootballer View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on this afl guy who king hit that young fella and just got 8weeks. Compare to roys 10. FFA are a joke
    Off the field, you go to jail for a "one punch" charge. But on the field it appears as though you're protected from being charged by the Laws of Australia.

    Might as well take a gun and kill one of the players, probably only miss a season and not 25 years.

  19. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    343
    2 games for Muller with no comments about it being the most dangerous tackle seen in the league.
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46838207

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •