Thread: Podcast feedback

Podcast feedback

Couldn't really find anywhere to post some feedback so figured I'd just start a thread for it.

I've just started listening to the podcast in the last few weeks. Firstly, great job to those who contribute and make it happen. Hearing the long interviews with Merrick at the end of the reviews is great too, I hadn't really come across those before.

Only thing I wanted to suggest, I have a bit of difficulty hearing Furns a lot of the time on the pods he's done. Most of the other speakers stay at a steady volume level but Furns seems to sometimes peak around that same volume level but often go way quieter which makes me miss a heap of the sentences.

I've just gone through the teasers in the last few days and am pumped to hear the full series come out! As someone who was only an extremely casual Jets fan at the time, and have only really gotten into following them in the last 3 or 4 years, I don't really have a lot of memories about the earlier seasons.

KUTGW

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Couldn't really find anywhere to post some feedback so figured I'd just start a thread for it.

I've just started listening to the podcast in the last few weeks. Firstly, great job to those who contribute and make it happen. Hearing the long interviews with Merrick at the end of the reviews is great too, I hadn't really come across those before.

Only thing I wanted to suggest, I have a bit of difficulty hearing Furns a lot of the time on the pods he's done. Most of the other speakers stay at a steady volume level but Furns seems to sometimes peak around that same volume level but often go way quieter which makes me miss a heap of the sentences.

I've just gone through the teasers in the last few days and am pumped to hear the full series come out! As someone who was only an extremely casual Jets fan at the time, and have only really gotten into following them in the last 3 or 4 years, I don't really have a lot of memories about the earlier seasons.

KUTGW
    Thanks very much for the feedback Macca. I'm sure Furns will see this and look into it.

Glad you're enjoying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

A bit weird, but I'll check out my levels and make sure they're consistent with the rest of the contributors. If ppl don't tell us, we won't know.
    I'll also reduce the loudness of the music.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

I don't like the Simpsons and have never watched Star Wars - is this a problem?

I suppose if you want to get the jokes at the end it could be.

Star Wars references - I nod and laugh politely
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Oh I didn't know about this thread.

Just some feedback for everyone, which you meditate on or bury under a turd in the nearest state forest.

I'd appreciate less banter that involves whichever Premier League side you guys support.

I don't follow the Premier League. I find it astonishing that one could support the Jets and also support another club, even if it is in a different league. That's a syntax error for me. All that ribbing about Arsenal and Liverpool leaves me flummoxed.

Thanks for the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Just some feedback for everyone, which you meditate on or bury under a turd in the nearest state forest.

I'd appreciate less banter that involves whichever Premier League side you guys support.

I don't follow the Premier League. I find it astonishing that one could support the Jets and also support another club, even if it is in a different league. That's a syntax error for me. All that ribbing about Arsenal and Liverpool leaves me flummoxed.

Thanks for the thread.
    Thanks for the feedback CousCous. I'll pass it onto the team.

Love the pod
    Perhaps muting when someone is taking a leak and flushing may improve the professionalism
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Yeah, dunno what went on here. Everyone was muted on the webpage dashboard when they werent talking but it looks like when the tracks compiled, the site we use (zencastr) used the local backups rather than the server tracks. A lot of background noise apart from the background toilet visit were audible.

Apologies all
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Good work, thank you. I subscribed.

Thanks guys! You make great podcasts . I subscribed too.