Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,038 of 1038

Thread: TheJetstream PODCAST

  1. #1021
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,234
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    You all get out there and tell me how much of that white kit is in the stands this year.
    At Glendale Rebel Sport yesterday I saw the new red/blue jersey and the black one but didn't see any white ones for sale. I'm wondering if Viva & Lawrie have got this horrendously wrong and created a kit that will never sell. I also eagerly look forward to Lawrie lampooning his choice as much as he does the gold + e&c.
    OK

  2. #1022
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    405
    Well done furns, the lawrie podcast was my first listen of the podcast and I enjoyed it. Now subscribed and will start getting through some back episodes.

  3. #1023
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,606
    prob too much mention of pv4 to be fair.
    Almost fell asleep while you were reading his question.

  4. #1024
    Occasional Podcaster furns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Branxton
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Well done furns, the lawrie podcast was my first listen of the podcast and I enjoyed it. Now subscribed and will start getting through some back episodes.
    appreciate the kind words mate
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

  5. #1025
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,606
    actually the biggest revelation to come out of the podcast has yet to be discussed.


    Is it 'Jet' - 'er' - 'pool'.

    or

    'Jeeter' (as in former Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter) - 'Pool'?




    The world waits with bated breath.

    Please confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  6. #1026
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,113
    Jet er pool.

    But if something happens to Derek Jeter in a pool I'm selling this username for all it's worth
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  7. #1027
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,776
    The Newcastle Jeets?

  8. #1028
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    The Newcastle Jeets?
    In NZ perhaps....
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  9. #1029
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Jet er pool.

    But if something happens to Derek Jeter in a pool I'm selling this username for all it's worth
    You embarrassed YOURSELF in front of Derek Jeter....
    OK

  10. #1030
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,606
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You embarrassed YOURSELF in front of Derek Jeter....
    He's a bi-racial angel.

  11. #1031
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Jet er pool.
    1. Darth Vader is Lukes dad.

    2. Gwyneth Paltrows head in the box (still piss funny by the way).

    3. Jet er pool.


    ima need a minute to process all this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  12. #1032
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,606
    Onnthe podcast, the CEO was talking about a deal with free name on the back of jerseys?
    Does anyone know how this will work?
    Do you have to queue up on game day or can you order some other way or was it just one of those noise things coming out of mouth again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  13. #1033
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,587
    pretty sure - if it's available next week - you buy the shirt and leave it with them to pick up later, was offered it when I bought a strip from members services next to Ticketmaster box office at the stadium, but wasn't interested as it was just your name with no number (not sure if you could order a number as well for extra $, you'd think so anyway)
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  14. #1034
    Occasional Podcaster furns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Branxton
    Posts
    4,745
    Latest episode with myself, jeterpool and andy out this morning. We review the adelaide loss and preview the away trip to leichhardt
    We have decided this season to only release one episode a week, however we are mulling over whether to release the match highlights and the post match presser as its own podcast on a monday morning. Review/preview eps will be approx an hour recorded on tuesday night to release wed morning.
    We have released two opposition podcast interview episodes covering off WSW, WU, AU, BR, MC and MV. Is there interest in us covering off the rest of the league in a similar fashion?
    We are now also available to listen to on Football Nation Radio, thursdays at midday. Search FNR on Tunein, or listen via their website or app.

    Of course as usual we are available on our own via nf.net, spotify, tunein, stitcher, google/apple podcasts, podbean or search Jetstream podcast in your app.
    Feedback of course as always is welcome
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

  15. #1035
    Occasional Podcaster furns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Branxton
    Posts
    4,745
    We also started a tipping comp with no prizes if anyone was interested

    TIPPING:The Jetstream have created a tipping competition for any Jets supporters to join in and put their skills against their fellow supporters.


    itipfooty.com.au (website or app)
    Comp Number: 109434
    Password: ntuajets


    Prize: bragging rights ��


    Tips close 5 minutes before the opening game each week so get your tips in. You also receive a bonus 3 points if you tip a perfect round


    #NTUA
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

  16. #1036
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Latest episode with myself, jeterpool and andy out this morning. We review the adelaide loss and preview the away trip to leichhardt
    We have decided this season to only release one episode a week, however we are mulling over whether to release the match highlights and the post match presser as its own podcast on a monday morning. Review/preview eps will be approx an hour recorded on tuesday night to release wed morning.
    We have released two opposition podcast interview episodes covering off WSW, WU, AU, BR, MC and MV. Is there interest in us covering off the rest of the league in a similar fashion?
    We are now also available to listen to on Football Nation Radio, thursdays at midday. Search FNR on Tunein, or listen via their website or app.

    Of course as usual we are available on our own via nf.net, spotify, tunein, stitcher, google/apple podcasts, podbean or search Jetstream podcast in your app.
    Feedback of course as always is welcome
    I love the opposition podcasts

  17. #1037
    parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parkseys mum
    Posts
    800,851,414
    [QUOTE=furns;231662]
    We are now also available to listen to on Football Nation Radio, thursdays at midday. Search FNR on Tunein, or listen via their website or app.

    [QUOTE]

    Nice work! Huuuuuge fan of FNR

  18. #1038
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,113
    Update on Player of the year voting so far after 7 competitive fixtures (FFA Cup and A-League)

    9 - Steven Ugarkovic, Matt Millar
    6 - Abdiel Arroyo
    3 - Glen Moss, Wes Hoolahan, Dimitri Petratos, Nikolai Topor-Stanley,
    2 - Nigel Boogaard, Nick Fitzgerald
    1 - Matthew Ridenton, Lachlan Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •