Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: TheJetstream PODCAST

Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    I respect the guy for coming back and having a chat with fans of a club after he's been given the axe. Its not as if he owes us anything.
    He's all talk and no walk. Would be much better suited as leader of the Labour Party than as a football coach.

At least as Labour Leader you are expected to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    He's all talk and no walk. Would be much better suited as leader of the Labour Party than as a football coach.

At least as Labour Leader you are expected to fail.
    Maybe we need an interview with Hoff or Boogs to see if his opinion agrees with theirs, personally I was disappointed when he got the ass.

We're back recording tonight to preview the FFA Cup. We'll be discussing the squad departures and the recruitment strategy as well.

Shoot any questions though
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Will be great to hear your dulcet tones again.

Albeit my response a little late, i thought the pods with McKinna and Miller were great. Some excellent insight. Really good to hear this. Thanks for doing!

Miller has had some pretty impressive exposure os and rather ballsy the way he pushed himself into the scene. Good to hear some of that stuff around recruiting etc during his time at the Jets.

I'd say we're privileged to have McKinna as CEO. Al-round the culture at the club seems to be on song.

Quote Originally Posted by gussie_l View Post
    Albeit my response a little late, i thought the pods with McKinna and Miller were great. Some excellent insight. Really good to hear this. Thanks for doing!

Miller has had some pretty impressive exposure os and rather ballsy the way he pushed himself into the scene. Good to hear some of that stuff around recruiting etc during his time at the Jets.

I'd say we're privileged to have McKinna as CEO. Al-round the culture at the club seems to be on song.
    Cheers gussie. Appreciate the feedback
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I enjoyed the podcast but Miller is f7cking hard to listen to. Always sounds like he want to impersonate some text book. Makes him sound dumb as he forgets the question he has been asked.

I looked up verbose in the dictionary and all I found was a picture of Miller.

Way too up himself but he did some good things for us so its 50/50 for me

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Way too up himself but he did some good things for us so its 50/50 for me
    You know, the sad thing is that many forumites seem to genuinely like, and to believe he "did some good things".

Compare the Miller love to the ridiculous, near-universal hatred for our only title-winning coach, a true Newy legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    You know, the sad thing is that many forumites seem to genuinely like, and to believe he "did some good things".

Compare the Miller love to the ridiculous, near-universal hatred for our only title-winning coach, a true Newy legend.
    I don't hate you anymore after the Championships chronicles and Miller got us away from the wooden spoon and signed guys like Stevie U and Noddy so he did do some good, Add in the 4-2 in gosford and breaking the gosford duck
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    I looked up verbose in the dictionary and all I found was a picture of Miller.

A plethora of episodes over the past week to get you in the mood for the season starting tonight.
    Dave has already posted episodes over the past week with fans from Glory, Victory, City, Sydney, WSW, Brisbane and Adelaide.
    This morning sees my interviews with Phoenix as well as the interviews I did with Lawrie and Ernie.

If you downloaded the episodes for Phoenix and Ernie already, they may be silent. Something went wrong when I exported them as mp3's. I have re-exported them and uploaded them to the website. If you have already downloaded those episodes and they are just silence, please delete and redownload them and they should work
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Review episode uploaded and ready to go. Also double checked it before I uploaded it to make sure its not 1hr of silence
    Bodes, pv4 and Lucas join me for this one. And Im back for this season after recording setup problems last season meant I was unavailable for a majority of it.
    With Dave aka Jeterpool away a lot with work from now on, we will be sharing the hosting duties around a lot more this season.

Very happy to announce that we are now listed on both Spotify and Google Podcasts!! Just search Jetstream Podcast to add us in those apps
    Last edited by furns; 23-10-2018 at 12:45 AM.

Great first week of the pod, Glad you guys are back. Offseasons way too long

Happy to announce that you can now also listen via TuneIn to the podcast as well as Spotify, Stitcher, Google and Apple Podcasts. All subscription links (as well as all prior episodes) are at our podcast landing page newcastlefootball.net/podcast

A lot of great feedback on the interviews with Scott McIntyre previewing the Persija and Kashima games. Probably something we haven't pushed much this season - interviews with journos and experts. Are there any particular people that the foz might be interested in hearing from? Aaron Kearney joining us for the Grand Final preview was one of our most popular episodes in our history.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    A lot of great feedback on the interviews with Scott McIntyre previewing the Persija and Kashima games. Probably something we haven't pushed much this season - interviews with journos and experts. Are there any particular people that the foz might be interested in hearing from? Aaron Kearney joining us for the Grand Final preview was one of our most popular episodes in our history.
    Love all the guest interviews. Maybe see If more past players or even current would jump on for a chat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Any particular people ??

Griff wouldnt be a bad shout out

We've already interviewed Griff a number of times, but we will definitely be looking to catch up with him as its been a while plus to get his perspective on football operations.

For those who didnt see the social media post, we were unable to record a review episode last night due to the availability of contributors. We will record a combined review/preview episode on wed night which will be available thursday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Any particular people ??
    Get Plague on to talk movies.

Dunster on what life was like before fire.

Live cross to q-man previewing the 4th at the Gardens.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG