Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: TheJetstream PODCAST

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Awesome. Did Eagleton play much that season? and I remember Laybut as the worst Cb Id ever seen. How did we win the GF with Jardel and Laybutt lol
    Eags played 2 games. But that's all part of the story.

Eags is a deadset legend and I told him so. Bloke is too modest to accept that and he didn't believe that people on here still talk about him and see him as a cult hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    far out, top work JP
    Thanks Q. Not delivered yet ha ha!
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Eags played 2 games. But that's all part of the story.

Eags is a deadset legend and I told him so. Bloke is too modest to accept that and he didn't believe that people on here still talk about him and see him as a cult hero.
    Yeah loved his runs up and down the flanks every since I started going in season two
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Preview episode for the FFA cup is available for download.

We're still in our pre-season so don't judge our performances until we come up against some top content.

Seriously, hope you all enjoy it.

I'll be pulling together another few Championship Chronicles snippets over the coming week and we will look to get another one out shortly. The next one will have Jade North, Aaron Kearney and Gary van Egmond. Note - these snippets are all parts of the conversations that won't/haven't been used in the main series.

Great ! Downloading now.

Preview episode for the FFA cup is available for download.

We're still in our pre-season so don't judge our performances until we come up against some top content.

Seriously, hope you all enjoy it.

I'll be pulling together another few Championship Chronicles snippets over the coming week and we will look to get another one out shortly. The next one will have Jade North, Aaron Kearney and Gary van Egmond. Note - these snippets are all parts of the conversations that won't/haven't been used in the main series.
    Man these snippets just fuel my hunger for the full championship chronicles which im sure was your intended result haha
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Man these snippets just fuel my hunger for the full championship chronicles which im sure was your intended result haha
    I'm glad mate. And I'd never do something so diabolical ha ha.

I hope it'll be worth the wait for you.

Bit of an update for those interested:

3 new teasers have been finalised and will be released over the next few weeks for the Championship Chronicles.

Teaser 2 is now available for download for the Championship Chronicles.

I've been focussed on finalising my recording for the series over the last few weeks, hence the gap between trailers. As it stands, 7 of the 9 episodes have been drafted and compiled and we're looking at over 7.5 hours of material so far! I am about to start working on the episode covering the actual match of the Grand Final.

For those that listen to the podcast, you will know that I've done a 9 episode series "The Championship Chronicles" due for release in late November to commemorate the Jets 08 Grand Final win.

It's been a 3 year project for me and it will end up being over 9.5 hours of material reflecting on, for most, the best season we've had as a Jets supporter. I've had 3 people on here testing it out and so far they've enjoyed it. Furns, GazFish, BodyNovo - up to you if you want to add more to what I've said already - I don't want to put words in your mouth.

Talking with the team over the weekend, we thought we would gauge interest from people that would like to talk to me about their memories of the season, in a special fans episode as part of the series.

If there are people on here, listeners or not, who would like to be interviewed for the series please let me know. You may have attended away games, been involved in creating the gold banner, have specific memories that stuck in your mind, recall the Preliminary final vs Roar.

Whatever it is, please PM and if we can get enough interest we can look at doing it

Jeterpool
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 28-08-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Can vouch for how ****ing awesome this is. Jeterpool should be given the keys to
    the city and a night with griff.

It's ****ing amazing.
    Hearing the players and others in the inner sanctum talk about that season and what it meant to them is truly special.

For those that listen to the podcast, you will know that I've done a 9 episode series "The Championship Chronicles" due for release in late November to commemorate the Jets 08 Grand Final win.

It's been a 3 year project for me and it will end up being over 9.5 hours of material reflecting on, for most, the best season we've had as a Jets supporter. I've had 3 people on here testing it out and so far they've enjoyed it. Furns, GazFish, BodyNovo - up to you if you want to add more to what I've said already - I don't want to put words in your mouth.

Talking with the team over the weekend, we thought we would gauge interest from people that would like to talk to me about their memories of the season, in a special fans episode as part of the series.

If there are people on here, listeners or not, who would like to be interviewed for the series please let me know. You may have attended away games, been involved in creating the gold banner, have specific memories that stuck in your mind, recall the Preliminary final vs Roar.

Whatever it is, please PM and if we can get enough interest we can look at doing it

Jeterpool
    The Chronicles snippets have been awesome so far, great work.

love at first sight

The Chronicles snippets have been awesome so far, great work.
    Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Can vouch for how ****ing awesome this is. Jeterpool should be given the keys to
    the city and a night with griff.

It's ****ing amazing.
    Hearing the players and others in the inner sanctum talk about that season and what it meant to them is truly special.
    That's why I wanted you to use your own words ha ha. Legend

Started to think it was going to be 23 interviews for the Championship Chronicles but I got a final one done today. Managed to speak with Mark Bridge.

Laybutt and Hearfield are the only Aussie players I didn't speak to.

Started to think it was going to be 23 interviews for the Championship Chronicles but I got a final one done today. Managed to speak with Mark Bridge.

Laybutt and Hearfield are the only Aussie players I didn't speak to.
    Wasn't Hearfield playing in the local npl?

Not anymore

Finished the Championship Chronicles series production. It's been 3 years work but you'll have 9 podcasts, with over 9.5 hours of audio to listen to starting Novmeber.

Still have a few snippets to come out. Thinking of using material I haven't used for an extended length trailer prior to release.

I hope you all enjoy it when it's released. It's important, I feel, this achievement is commemorated for the fans, the players, the club and the region.

Finished the Championship Chronicles series production. It's been 3 years work but you'll have 9 podcasts, with over 9.5 hours of audio to listen to starting Novmeber.

Still have a few snippets to come out. Thinking of using material I haven't used for an extended length trailer prior to release.

I hope you all enjoy it when it's released. It's important, I feel, this achievement is commemorated for the fans, the players, the club and the region.
    Awesome work mate! Can't wait to hear it..

Just read the A-League app review of the best moments of 2007/8. Griff is not mentioned once! Heresy.