Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: TheJetstream PODCAST

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Will the Jets assist to post a link to it on their FB page??

After all you are providing a service for free that fans enjoy and would be keen on??
    See if Bridges or Ryu can joke about it on twitter, should get herald coverage then.

Its been a while since I have had the time to get anything done for the podcast lads, is there anyone in Newy that would like to help out? Living in sydney and having two kids makes it massively difficult to do anything other than host a skype convo.

Will look at a Jetstream podcast recording session after the derby. But I need more regular content - ie post match interviews. All you need is record them on your phone and send them to me.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Ok time to lock in a recording. Is anyone going to be available monday or wednesday night to do a skype session?
    Will be at least an hour and half, need to review transfers, and the first three rounds as well as where we think we are heading as a club.

I can do either. Just not next week.

I am keen to get involved. If needed of course

I am not able to do one this week, am too busy unfortunately. If anyone will be available sunday so we can review the month send me an email to podcast@newcastlefootball.net

is this Sunday day or night?
    OK

sometime during the day, the merseyside derby is on at night I believe

let's do this thing
    OK

bump
    OK

Will this podcast ever happen again?

Yes, I am looking at getting a season review edition done - probably during the finals which we may or may not be involved in.

I ask people in here to help out and see if anyone is interested, and I get little to no response. I do thank those who have put their hands up though, due to a variety of reasons we havent been able to get everyone online at the same time.

As far as the interviews and postgame stuff, I live in Sydney, have a family and drive the MDR to almost every home game as it is. I dont have the time to be able to hang around for an hour after the game to interview players. Again, I asked if people were interested at start of the season to help out and make things easier but no-one responded.

If I was single and living in Newcastle I would be pumping out an episode every week, but I dont. As with the fanzine, if people want these things to be a part of the supporter culture they need to put their hands up and get involved.

after a long hiatus I have been having fruitful discussions with the football banter guys from twitter to have them on the podcast and see how it goes to making it into a regular monthly edition. Looks like we will be recording a season preview edition in the next few weeks.
    Depending on how it goes we may ask for other contributors as well but so far it looks like initially it will be myself, fat_lenny, b5Grant and Aaron Kearney.

I am also keen on doing the fan forum-style podcasts again but I think I may do them once the season is underway.

As usual, I need post game interviewers to grab some short interviews with the players after each game so if anyone is keen (all you need is a smartphone) please PM me. I would like to grow the podcast this year and include more content but living in Sydney I cant do it all on my own. People need to get involved.

I be keen to jump on the group one
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    after a long hiatus I have been having fruitful discussions with the football banter guys from twitter to have them on the podcast and see how it goes to making it into a regular monthly edition. Looks like we will be recording a season preview edition in the next few weeks.
    Depending on how it goes we may ask for other contributors as well but so far it looks like initially it will be myself, fat_lenny, b5Grant and Aaron Kearney.

I am also keen on doing the fan forum-style podcasts again but I think I may do them once the season is underway.

As usual, I need post game interviewers to grab some short interviews with the players after each game so if anyone is keen (all you need is a smartphone) please PM me. I would like to grow the podcast this year and include more content but living in Sydney I cant do it all on my own. People need to get involved.
    Hi Furns. Still keen to assist if needed. Happy to be in the panel style or regular pod if needed.

cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    So is it just skype we need for this?

Let me know when it is and if any of us can't do it, I am sure some of the other Football Banter guys can be lined up. We are trying to have another banter session before the season kicks of as well, don't know if you could get some audio at that as well?

no mate what I plan for you guys is to to actually record the banter session
    I will drive up to Newy and bring along my laptop and mics, we just record us all having a chat about Jets (probably have to structure it a little though)

sound good?

If its a success we can look at scheduling it as often as you guys want to get together, maybe every couple of weeks. The skype editions I can schedule for the weeks in between the episodes with you guys on.

Structure at banter? May need to move it from the pub.

Keen
    OK