Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17/18 HAL Round 4 | Other Fixtures

nice shot.

even better shot by george!

not so much by appiah though

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    how can the lighting at gosford be up to standard? it looks like a friday evening over 45s match.
    I noticed round 1 that on the broadcast side there were 7-8 lights out on each of the 2 poles. I also noticed that there were bright and dark spots on the pitch, so much so that about 1/2 way between the edge of the centre circle and the 18 yard box at the sauce bottle end, there was what looked like a spotlight. The gypo council obviously more interested in caravans and roundabouts then giving their team a reasonable facility to play at.

Banned
    Hey Plague

Nice free kick from Leroy George

Didn't even have to beat BK either

Thought you said this bloke was shit??

Half fit he killing it

Genuine question but is Connor Pain partly disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    how can the lighting at gosford be up to standard? it looks like a friday evening over 45s match.
    The light pole in the SW corner has at its top a sea eagle nest. Its huge and so is the bird. A mate who is a groundsman for the local council tells me that they are forbidden by the national parks / greenies etc for going up the pole to repair any lights.

On a side note, sat with my mate when we won 5 -1 the other week. Best day of my life!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    The light pole in the SW corner has at its top a sea eagle nest. Its huge and so is the bird. A mate who is a groundsman for the local council tells me that they are forbidden by the national parks / greenies etc for going up the pole to repair any lights.

On a side note, sat with my mate when we won 5 -1 the other week. Best day of my life!!
    Shot gun hasn't been used to move it on??

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post

wow, that is incredible. why can't they go up when it buggers off to feed? and doesn't it know that sea eagles come from manly?