Thread: Article about Jets inaugural A-League jersey.

Article about Jets inaugural A-League jersey.

Hiya chaps,

I'm new 'round these parts, but I've kept an eye on Jets' results since the A-League began; my mom went to Australia for a business trip that year, and brought home the first Jets jersey home for me.

That jumpstarted a bit of a collection for me (I've over 200 shirts now), and I've been writing articles about the more interesting ones for a small blog I run. I did a piece on the Jets back when I blog started, and figured you'd all might be interested in reading it You can find it here;

https://club25football.wordpress.com...07-home-shirt/

As this remains my only Jets shirt (oh how I wish I got the BLK RAF shirt), I'm curious to know what you all thought of Reebok as technical supplier, especially compared to ISC, BLK, and now Viva (I've never heard of this brand before).

img_71791[1].jpg

Reebok kits are hands down better than anything that's come since - the later kits are too course of a material to wear without an undershirt. I still have the original Reebok Jets Jacket and it's still not ripped or come apart anywhere after 10 years of use.

Still wear mine to the odd game such is the quality of the shirt.

Always found the fit so much better too. Only the navy blue 2009 shirt comes close.