Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patricio Rodriguez aka Drovandi v 2.0

Banned

Patricio Rodriguez aka Drovandi v 2.0

May well get an upgraded tag to the Turton Rd Neymar when he lives up to the hype but that in due time

Right now let's just assume we have Drovandi v2.0 and any thing better is a bonus

Memba is out for blood

Every Rodriguez ive seen can play. Should be good if under 100kgs

Well, if Ronny rates Paddy and recommended him I'm happy to give him a go
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Already have rebooted Griff and rebooted Nicky. This is rebooted Milton.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Already have rebooted Griff and rebooted Nicky. This is rebooted Milton.
    Remember that day v Smurfs when GVE just unleashed Milton on the unsuspecting ALeague and Milton carved them up ??

Hopefully Bert throws Drovandi v 2.0 into the fray v Gypos on the 9th with similar devestating results

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Hopefully Bert throws D v 2.0 into the fray v Gypos on the 9th with similar devestating results
    rat sack Drovandi
    Last edited by hawk; 26-01-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Genuinely excited. He could be the next José López.

Banned
    Mods change thread title

He can play a little better than Drovandi

He reminds me of Fat Maradona

Bloke was gassed after 15 mins FFS then started spraying it around like he was Biscuits

Get him to Planet Fitness tomorrow morning Bert for double cardio sessions FFS

Haven't seen a pull behind flick pass since the days of Nick Carle.

I'm in love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

My take on Patito: great goal on debut, some really good touches. Only had a few sessions so good cameo.
    However there were a number of times he found himself on the right wing with no one left on the left. When the ball moved that way he didn't look to move back quickly. Didn't look interested in tracking back and seemed to be standing around alot. I really think its down to fitness. I'm not saying he should be running around like a head-less chook a la Brown, but needs to come up to speed with the way we play (i.e defending from the front, moving around).

Give him a few rounds and more minutes he will improve no doubt. Would love it if we found a way to keep both Vargas and Pato for next season!!

Quote Originally Posted by lil_masi View Post
    Give him a few rounds and more minutes he will improve no doubt. Would love it if we found a way to keep both Vargas and Pato for next season!!
    I believe the club is trying to make this happen.

ethered BK

My take on Patito: great goal on debut, some really good touches. Only had a few sessions so good cameo.
    However there were a number of times he found himself on the right wing with no one left on the left. When the ball moved that way he didn't look to move back quickly. Didn't look interested in tracking back and seemed to be standing around alot. I really think its down to fitness. I'm not saying he should be running around like a head-less chook a la Brown, but needs to come up to speed with the way we play (i.e defending from the front, moving around).

In the press conference Ernie said he instructed Patito to take it easy - hence I don't think it was a lack of fitness - more a case of Ernie instructing him to not worry about defensive duties so much. Ernie also said that Patito changed the game and that he will definitely be starting for our next game.

The bloke deadset only just stepped off the plane! He took the piss, looked to play forward at nearly every opportunity (which is Ernie's instructions) but then played smart and kept possession when we needed to slow the game down... oh and he also scored on debut after sprinting 20m on the press! Arguably the best Jet's debut since Milton vs Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    The bloke deadset only just stepped off the plane! He took the piss, looked to play forward at nearly every opportunity (which is Ernie's instructions) but then played smart and kept possession when we needed to slow the game down... oh and he also scored on debut after sprinting 20m on the press! Arguably the best Jet's debut since Milton vs Sydney.
    With you there. Will win Johnny Warren by a mile.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    With you there. Will win Johnny Warren by a mile.
    Nah bro

Doesn't play for Blue Aids

Hey Ninkovic isn't bad but he wasn't best in the league last season

But they gave it to him

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Classic Australian "good engines" mentality. Boo-bloody-hoo the guy didn't track back. Looked an absolute class above. Pulled out some challenges and intercepts as well. I hope he never tracks back and just does his thang.

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Classic Australian "good engines" mentality. Boo-bloody-hoo the guy didn't track back. Looked an absolute class above. Pulled out some challenges and intercepts as well. I hope he never tracks back and just does his thang.
    Spot on as usual!!

Pulled of a decent two footed tackle too & didn’t get a yellow or red. Even the ref was mesmerised.