Thread: Patricio Rodriguez aka Drovandi v 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Nah bro

Doesn't play for Blue Aids

Hey Ninkovic isn't bad but he wasn't best in the league last season

But they gave it to him
    Na he's a shoe in for the Socceroos

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Pulled of a decent two footed tackle too & didn’t get a yellow or red. Even the ref was mesmerised.
    He was pretty much at a standing start, got the ball cleanly and I don't think he even had enough momentum to make it far enough to make contact with the opponent. Would have been a harsh yellow and I feel some refs wouldn't have even penalised it.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Pulled of a decent two footed tackle too & didn’t get a yellow or red. Even the ref was mesmerised.
    Get out of our forum Okon!

Got all ball. Studs down. Then gave the gypo a good verbal bashing. Newy!

Which is better. Smashing them with dominance or beating them comfortably in the end when we play like shit?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Which is better. Smashing them with dominance or beating them comfortably in the end when we play like shit?
    6 of one half a dozen of another

I though prefer beating them at Shittoungue

It going to be hard to top that 5-1 day

6 of one half a dozen of another

I though prefer beating them at Shittoungue

It going to be hard to top that 5-1 day
    Agree...the 5-1, the 4-2 a season or so back and the 2008 2-1 result are the holy trilogy.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    getting that goal tattooed on my neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by rhysd View Post
    Got all ball. Studs down. Then gave the gypo a good verbal bashing. Newy!
    Did he say, edhuehd ued uehcuw c isjdcijsodkcx snbcjsdc bdrthfy guykuk frgbt?

Out of curiosity does anyone have a clue why we first looked at Vargas, Pato, etc? I'm genuinely interested as to how we come to to say "hey let's go after these particular players from AEK". Or is it the other way around and players agents shopping them around? Both players were coming to the end of their contracts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Out of curiosity does anyone have a clue why we first looked at Vargas, Pato, etc? I'm genuinely interested as to how we come to to say "hey let's go after these particular players from AEK". Or is it the other way around and players agents shopping them around? Both players were coming to the end of their contracts.
    Can't say for certain how the club found them but make no mistake about it clubs deal with agents dropping players in their laps

Resumes are dumped on the club and they go from there whether to proceed

Can't say for certain how the club found them but make no mistake about it clubs deal with agents dropping players in their laps

Resumes are dumped on the club and they go from there whether to proceed
    Yeh would be curious to know if this was your average Email from the agent scenario or if it were something different

Very interesting to read the Squad 17/18 thread from page 83 - this is when Pato was first linked.

There was an in principle agreement, but it was abandoned for Ronny (the work of Griff). Agent at the time pissed orf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Very interesting to read the Squad 17/18 thread from page 83 - this is when Pato was first linked.

There was an in principle agreement, but it was abandoned for Ronny (the work of Griff). Agent at the time pissed orf.
    I read somewhere that it was the other way around, of the two, Griff preferred Pato but Ernie wanted Ronny.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    The Jerkstream live podcasts at the start of the season with Ernie Merrick & Lawrie McKinna, they actually talked about the process of how Vargas got on their radar. It sounds as if all AL clubs use some scouting software that is available to all of them, and players highlights etc are uploaded to them and clubs can click thru until they find someone they like. So basically, we signed both dudes because of DVD highlights. I might eventually go back and listen to those two pods to reflect on what has transpired since then, and if i do I'll tell you when/where in them they mention it.

I was reading somewhere the other day someone mentioning that all the players that have come directly from the big three in the Greek Super League (Panath, Olympiacos, AEK) to the AL have been pretty great. The list currently is: Nico Martinez, Bruno Fornaroli, Nathan Burns, Ronald Vargas, Potato Rodriguez. Pretty impressive list. Maybe AL clubs will now just stalk rejects from those 3 clubs from now on!
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    The Jerkstream live podcasts at the start of the season with Ernie Merrick & Lawrie McKinna, they actually talked about the process of how Vargas got on their radar. It sounds as if all AL clubs use some scouting software that is available to all of them
    It is called "Wyscout". Hamilton Azzurri used it to find Steven Rospigliosi. You can sign up for a free trial on their website if you're really interested.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    The Jerkstream live podcasts at the start of the season with Ernie Merrick & Lawrie McKinna, they actually talked about the process of how Vargas got on their radar. It sounds as if all AL clubs use some scouting software that is available to all of them, and players highlights etc are uploaded to them and clubs can click thru until they find someone they like. So basically, we signed both dudes because of DVD highlights. I might eventually go back and listen to those two pods to reflect on what has transpired since then, and if i do I'll tell you when/where in them they mention it.

I was reading somewhere the other day someone mentioning that all the players that have come directly from the big three in the Greek Super League (Panath, Olympiacos, AEK) to the AL have been pretty great. The list currently is: Nico Martinez, Bruno Fornaroli, Nathan Burns, Ronald Vargas, Potato Rodriguez. Pretty impressive list. Maybe AL clubs will now just stalk rejects from those 3 clubs from now on!
    That list of players to Greece you mention to mr sounds like some agent or someone has a Greek contact etc

Same as how all these Serbs Ninkovic Alivofic Djimetrecivic etc had a common link

Wouldn't surprise me if the Spaniards in the HAL also have a common middle man despite being at different clubs etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    It is called "Wyscout". Hamilton Azzurri used it to find Steven Rospigliosi. You can sign up for a free trial on their website if you're really interested.
    I don't know if it was the same program but I remember Millertime when he was here parking the bus etc mention some type of scouting software program website or something like that the club were using

Name of it escapes me but I remember googling it when I read/heard his interview etc

I don't know if it was the same program but I remember Millertime when he was here parking the bus etc mention some type of scouting software program website or something like that the club were using

Name of it escapes me but I remember googling it when I read/heard his interview etc
    crowncoaches.com.au

did notice that rodriguez seemed to spend a bit of time after the game signing autographs/selfies. at one point a kid shoved a hat or something at him and he was like "nah, not you", then cracked a massive smile and told the kid he was messing with him.