Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Patricio Rodriguez aka Drovandi v 2.0

What is it with Brisbane hacking down both of our South Americans?

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    That ball to the Bout that he should have scored... that ball to Boogz that he should have scored.... couldn't care less how much he runs there's two chances he put on a platter. We go up 3-0, **** defending. If we had someone to finish them we'd be happy days (even more happy days cause it's pretty happy days).

Was on the end of a nasty two footed tackle this week, would've frigging hurt like the dickens.

Played on.

The people's champion.

Isias, ADP, Ninko would have rolled over as if mortally wounded after that challenge.
    Kudos for not being a cat.

Hopefully he hasn’t picked up any knock that’ll have him out even just one game, we really need all the players we can get right now

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    In a perfect world we could have him on the bench and get him fit slowly

Problem is look at our squad

Vargas
    Roy
    Cowburn
    Kanta
    Joey C
    McGree

We a little short in personnel after 4 games in 14 days so it a necessary evil tonight

We now have 6 games in 53 days

So plenty of time to play him accordingly to his fitness and keep working hard on his condition during the week to get him up to spec

Bloke is still a class above every bloke to play for the club bar Vargas Griff Milton and Carle

80 mins of football and the bloke is in our top 5 of all time already
    Top players can have an average game. He did some quality stuff but he faltered many other times as did Dimi. Got pushed off the ball, lacked a bit of pace, trying to take on 4 defenders. Harsh but fair.

Of course he will show his class when he gets more in the legs and gels with the squad and coach. I dont care if he beats all 11 but dont fking lose the ball. I dont expect much ay.
    Last edited by hawk; 13-01-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Top players can have an average game. He did some quality stuff but he faltered many other times as did Dimi. Got pushed off the ball, lacked a bit of pace, trying to take on 4 defenders. Harsh but fair.

Of course he will be show his class when he gets more in the legs and gels with the squad and coach. I dont care if he beats all 11 but dont fking lose the ball. I dont expect much ay.
    I'm with you. The bloke is ****ing class. But I counted 4 times in a row he got the ball and lost it with a poor pass or taking on when he had a free team mate. I'm all for taking the piss but this was at the very point Brisbane were gaining the ascendency. Moss saved our graces. Pato will be much better for the run and I'd assume be disappointed with those couple of moments. His other contributions were outstanding. It was just these moments that were more crucial than others and well could have cost us. It wasn't down our end in the corner this was on half way or deep in our backline.

But the bloke is hot as **** and deserves to be nailing chicks at Fannys. Plus his mrs is hot too. So **** yeh love ya Pats

Banned
    Mods can we get this thread title changed to reflect how this bloke is second only to Griff

Bloke gets me hard everytime he gets the ball

Mods can we get this thread title changed to reflect how this bloke is second only to Griff

Bloke gets me hard everytime he gets the ball
    Me agree

Banned
    One of the things I think I love about the bloke is he regularly coughs it up needlessly

Normally trying something to complicated

Normally this would infuriate me but for some reason I just couldn't give a ****

Can do what he wants. What about that run where he just put it wide. He’s nothing short of brilliant. If he gives the ball away it’s because he wants to

Roy going to be spoilt for service with the likes of Pato and Vargas doing there thing.

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Can do what he wants. What about that run where he just put it wide. He’s nothing short of brilliant. If he gives the ball away it’s because he wants to

Exactly right . he might very well turn possession over now and then but his moments of magic almost lead to goals. only need a couple of moments a game out of him to make that difference.

Is this guy better than Vargas?

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Is this guy better than Vargas?
    Not better. Just different.

Banned
    Give him the ball FFS

Give him the ball FFS
    This x 1000.

what a role this bloke plays though ffs. who do you mark? pato or petro? amazing

Wish he would run at players more

He's lazy.