Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The official Jets confessional page (non denomination):

I thought Jessie Pinto would be a star player for the Jets based on his short lived NYL dominance.

I was convinced GVE could handle three beers after the 2008 GF. His speech at Adamstown oval confirmed I was wrong.

I also hate Sydney FC more than the Mariners.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 23-12-2017 at 11:27 PM.

I confess that I have always thought Lawrie McKinna would be a good thing for the Jets and that I have total amnesia when it comes to these malicious and obviously untrue rumours he may at some time have had something to do with the Gypsies and may have even been an overlord of caravan parks down there at some stage - the things people make up when they don't like someone...

I confess to always thinking Roy was the kind of striker we needed

I confess to rating Kitto knocking out a Gyppo more highly that anything Taggart ever did when playing for us

I confess to not ever liking Mark Bridge when he played for us, was so glad we didn't get him back

I confess to somehow feeling sorry for Con (not only for failing with the Jets, but also for being screwed over by Newcastle Council for years over development of a building they now think doesn't have any historical value and needs to suddenly be bulldozed, go figure)
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

I confess I once thought The Member made sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I reckon most dudes on here are great even though we occasionally have different opinions and i often i hate you other shit cunce, you know who you are.

I watch which way kids are pushing the controls when taking pens on fifa. and i dive wrong way to keep the suspense going for as long as possible.

red and blue aids are below gypos.

Thank god for public holidays
    Last edited by hawk; 17-01-2018 at 10:40 PM.

I confess to not believing Lozza would have his heart in the Jets.

But now having seen his "magic hat" video on Facebook where he gives it to the Gypos I am converted.

Hallelujah!

can we expand this, because i called Mo Salah the 'Black Dirk Kuyt' at the start of the season and said he reminded me of a labrador who just ran and ran but never did anything good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Hi Everyone, don't know where I can introduce myself, so it seems appropriate to start in the confessional.
    I'm a keen Jets supporter: I moved to Newy about 8 years ago and I only found out about the Jets about 6 years ago
    So it's fair to say I've only suffered so far, never seen a playoff game...
    Coming from a European background, I enjoy watching football at the stadium in Oz without risking my life every time!

Confession time:
    As a "young" Jets supporter, I don't hate CCM that much: what I really can't stand in the A-league is Sydney FC, Kevin Muscat and Berisha.
    I was very positive after the first game of the Stubbins era, the FFA cup match against Perth: I thought the guy was doing alright and the team was on the right track. By the way, we lost that game lol.
    Never been a fan of Kanta, I was horrified at the idea of him being in the starting eleven this year: well...

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    Hi Everyone, don't know where I can introduce myself, so it seems appropriate to start in the confessional.
    I'm a keen Jets supporter: I moved to Newy about 8 years ago and I only found out about the Jets about 6 years ago
    Coming from a European background, I enjoy watching football at the stadium in Oz without risking my life every time!

Confession time:
    As a "young" Jets supporter, I don't hate CCM that much: what I really can't stand in the A-league is Sydney FC, Kevin Muscat and Berisha.
    I was very positive after the first game of the Stubbins era, the FFA cup match against Perth: I thought the guy was doing alright and the team was on the right track. By the way, we lost that game lol.
    Never been a fan of Kanta, I was horrified at the idea of him being in the starting eleven this year: well...
    This is a perfect way to introduce yourself my child.

Griff is sure to grant forgiveness on your soul.

Hail Griff.

Banned

Confession time:
    Bit about you not hating the Gypos

Mate

FFS

The fact you not born and bred here may explain your lack of understanding on this issue

But get with the program

There are only 3 games to win this season

Rd 1
    Rd 15
    Rd 27

Nothing will top beating those cunce 3 times this season
    Nothing

Be very careful what you say around here, mic22. The forum turns with swift (metaphorical) violence on who challenge certain assumptions. See my red reputation bar; I bear the scars of a truth-teller.

I confess I don't give a shit about the scum. They're a whole heap of nothing.

I would gladly lock in 3 guaranteed losses every single year against them if it meant winning the league repeatedly.

Confession time:
    Firstly welcome. You've made the best decision you'll make all year.

Second. Listen to the Jetstream Podcast and catch up on the Championship Chronicles to educate yourself on our success.

Thirdly. Hate the gypos. Need to find you some videos to explain what it's all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

4th: we are all quite good friends on here so don’t be fooled by the insults.

In fact, Parksey and I have a timeshare at Tuncurry.

Besart Berisha is one of my favourite players in the league.
    Love his energy and passion, quality player.

It wasn’t until the end of Stubbins’ reign I realised how shit he actually was.
    I hate to blame everything on the coach.

I feel sorry for Nathan Tinkler.
    Always thought he tried his best for the club and the town.

Ok ok... it's not that I love them... I just don't hate their guts: I mean, just look at them, so harmless...

Anyway: I promise I will educate myself and try to hate them more this year!

re Berisha, I honestly admire his talent, passion, determination: I just can't stand the guy though.
    But not as much as "Bruce Willis" Muscat and his funny disgusted facial expressions...

I’d guess a lot admire Berisha’s traits... he’s similar to Roy, but that’s why their absolute bastards for the opposition but so loved when they’re on your own team.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    I’d guess a lot admire Berisha’s traits... he’s similar to Roy, but that’s why their absolute bastards for the opposition but so loved when they’re on your own team.
    Roy is nowhere near the **** Berisha is but having had Diego Costa at my club and 100% get the whole hate them until their at your club thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Roy is nowhere near the **** Berisha is but having had Diego Costa at my club and 100% get the whole hate them until their at your club thing.
    As if Berisha is a bigger **** than our Roy

Berisha has headbutted Manny Muscat how many times??

Well??......

Roy the winner

Agree. I think Berisha comes across worse because he’s been here for so much longer.

At times, when I need to shower, I use the much larger and much cleaner women's bathroom in a wing of my office that few people (and even fewer women) visit.

Apologies if this thread is only for football confessions