Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 17/18 HAL Round 14 | Shytney FC v Newcastle Jets | Wed 3rd Jan 2018 07:50pm

17/18 HAL Round 14 | Shytney FC v Newcastle Jets | Wed 3rd Jan 2018 07:50pm

Stats
    Blue aids will be playing an under strength Jets side. There will be passes and shots.
    We arent allowed to win. We have never conceded 10 goals against these jokers.

We will put up a good fight but theyll kick the crap out of us and barely give a way a free kick. Any slight infringement in the box will gift the blue aids a pen. ref will be in their sheds after the game celebrating.

Hope Brilliante gets put out for the season along with several others. Have a good game boys.

Thinking of taking up watching big bash.

Give us a ring when the semis are on.

Cheers,
    Plague.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

Cheers,
    Plague.
    I've STILL got a semi from Stevie U G's assist on Friday night, what's your number?

Sydney to do a countless number of cynical fouls and as per usual no yellows. Carney to throw himself on the ground in the box and milk the cheapest of pens.

Lose.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Thinking of taking up watching big bash.

Cheers,
    Plague.
    dont you dare go down trash rd.

You are sin binned to Indian Premier League for quoting such crap. At least switch over to bikini nfl

Pfft - take the piss Ernie.

Rest Dimi and Nabbout for the derby and give a few more young guys a game.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Stats
    Blue aids will be playing an under strength Jets side. There will be passes and shots.
    We arent allowed to win. We have never conceded 10 goals against these jokers.

We will put up a good fight but theyll kick the crap out of us and barely give a way a free kick. Any slight infringement in the box will gift the blue aids a pen. ref will be in their sheds after the game celebrating.

Hope Brilliante gets put out for the season along with several others. Have a good game boys.
    Best eva minimal stat inclusive match preamble.
    Never conceded 10 - true.

Banned
    I hope the Blue Aids just beat us

Pump their ****ing tyres up some more

We can just sit back and wait for Ronny Roy Georgevski Drovandi V2.0 and co to come back and then take the grubs on

Let's just keep the powder dry and win the war not the battle

Smurfs will be first - FFA will ensure that, so why bother trying?

Let's all roll over and make the SFC games the farces they are, let the Asians start rump humping them next month and we can all pick them off in the finals.

So is Patricio Rodriguez in town yet ?. If so what time do they normally train down the back of the Uni ?. Wouldn't mind going for a look see one morning eh.

Arnie just on telly saying the players have told him the score tomorrow night. He won't relay it publicly.

This opens up questions about match fixing does it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Arnie just on telly saying the players have told him the score tomorrow night. He won't relay it publicly.

Bloke is becoming an even bigger upstart than i ever thought could be possible. Needs another coaching gig in Japan to bring him back to earth. Does Arnie realize he is just achieving what is expected with the resources at Sydney. DH he is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Bloke is becoming an even bigger upstart than i ever thought could be possible. Needs another coaching gig in Japan to bring him back to earth. Does Arnie realize he is just achieving what is expected with the resources at Sydney. DH he is.
    Let the Gypo go

All he doing is just building people up to hate him and his Blue Aids more

The funniest thing is to actually come

Sooner or later the Smurf empire will crumble

Can't wait to hear the bitching and see the carry on when it does

The dummy spit by Terry Butcher will pale into comparison watching Arnie implode

Every dog has his day

It is the day of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

I said exactly the same thing when I heard his comments. I also find the smug way he said it as well over steps the boundary of being confident. It's like he knows they can do things other teams can't - and looking at the lack of fouls or cards against them for offences other teams would be booked for it's easy to see why he's confident.

Ernie should rest key players and send in youth players to kick the shit out of Brosque, Bobo, and the other blue aids clowns.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 03-01-2018 at 01:12 PM.

I so badly want to beat them tonight. But we're about 60% and theryre at 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

If we play youth players under 18 years old will Sydney need to get legal advice about whether or not they can play Seb Ryall ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I so badly want to beat them tonight. But we're about 60% and theryre at 100%
    I feel like our team can beat them once this season.. I'd rather it not be tonight. Surprise them and save it for the finals when it matters. I'd rather them keep thinking we aren't a threat. If we somehow got the 3 points tonight, FFArnie will do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Their arrogance is disgusting though. Doesn't help when teams like Perth bend over for them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    If we play youth players under 18 years old will Sydney need to get legal advice about whether or not they can play Seb Ryall ?
    Gold

Absolute gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post