Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 17/18 HAL Round 14 | Shytney FC v Newcastle Jets | Wed 3rd Jan 2018 07:50pm

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Edited for accuracy...

Stumbling through the superstar Sydney defence, committing several fouls in the process, he somehow toed the ball home past superstar goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne, the former Wanderers star who had pasta for lunch, has a hot girlfriend and did a poo at 5.23pm, for a lucky goal that quite frankly shouldn’t have counted. Legendary coach Graham Arnold looked on in disgust, quickly realizing his weekly payoff to the refs goes through every Thursday. Oops.
    Furthermore..

"You've got to give credit to Newcastle for that goal" said record breaking Sydney coach Graham Arnold, who's treble-winning side are now unbeaten at home in 24 matches. "But I don't. Ernie even said to me after the game, "Great game, Graham." You could just tell there was only one side going to win after the period where Newcastle looked like they would win."

Arnold refused to comment on speculation that his players may come under fire from bookmakers, after failing to accurately inform them of the final score.

That's why Arnie looked rattled.

Didn't deliver on the promised score to the triads.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    That's why Arnie looked rattled.

Didn't deliver on the promised score to the triads.
    More so because he can see that when Roy and Ronny are back to run riot on his side in the future he going to get showed up like the numpty he is

Even he knows VAR and the ref and the FFA can't save him from Newy righting some wrongs against his side

It our divine right to beat these cunce in the GF this season

Just watched "Just For Ninks"....fmd it was worse than I expected. No discussion on us...plenty on "the greatest goal ever in national competition". The goals by Nicky, Tarek and Flores all looked better to me but no, Slater has spoofed this was even better than Maradona.

The online voting came in as 58% saying it wasn't the best - Slater demanding distribution of preferences!
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 05-01-2018 at 05:36 PM.