Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 17/18 HAL Round 14 | Shytney FC v Newcastle Jets | Wed 3rd Jan 2018 07:50pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    I feel like our team can beat them once this season.. I'd rather it not be tonight. Surprise them and save it for the finals when it matters. I'd rather them keep thinking we aren't a threat. If we somehow got the 3 points tonight, FFArnie will do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Their arrogance is disgusting though. Doesn't help when teams like Perth bend over for them.
    I had a look at Smurfs record v Perth

You think we use to have a bad record v Perth

Perth have been Smurfs bitches for about 6-7 years
    Not a sniff of a win
    Perth haven't had a clue on beating Smurfs for years so last weekend's result was no surprise

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    I've STILL got a semi from Stevie U G's assist on Friday night, what's your number?
    Love it!

I feel like our team can beat them once this season.. I'd rather it not be tonight. Surprise them and save it for the finals when it matters. I'd rather them keep thinking we aren't a threat. If we somehow got the 3 points tonight, FFArnie will do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Their arrogance is disgusting though. Doesn't help when teams like Perth bend over for them.
    I feel like we can beat them more than once. But I don't think tonight is one of them. Our squad is too diluted at the moment with injuries.

I hope Jackson makes the most of his opportunity and shows he can be a viable option at CB.
    Shame for Cowburn that his shot at a start coincides with Olyroos - he could have been an option to start either RB or alongside Stevie.
    I hope a couple young players aim up and bring some of the Sydneysiders down a peg - if we aren't overawed and allow them to play all over us, we can still make life uncomfortable and will have chances to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I feel like we can beat them more than once. But I don't think tonight is one of them. Our squad is too diluted at the moment with injuries.

I hope Jackson makes the most of his opportunity and shows he can be a viable option at CB.
    Shame for Cowburn that his shot at a start coincides with Olyroos - he could have been an option to start either RB or alongside Stevie.
    I hope a couple young players aim up and bring some of the Sydneysiders down a peg - if we aren't overawed and allow them to play all over us, we can still make life uncomfortable and will have chances to score.
    Yeah I definitely don’t want us to roll over and hand them 3 points. I’d like Kanta and Uga to make sure ONeill & Beard don’t get free reign of that midfield, even if it means kicking the shit out of them and making them feel like they’ve been in a game.

No doubt if we do lose that Bozza/Slater (whichever one is on) will tell everyone how SFC have stamped their authority over a rival (all be it one at 60% capacity).

They will also ramble on about the door now left open for Victory to claim second place.

If he can stay on his feet this is Champness' big chance for glory.

And anyone hit by Beard or O'Neill needs to roll around like a girl and one or two of our guys need to come in with handbags at the ready - pressure the ref ffs.

$40 For an away ticket **** that. Wont be doing away games until that changes
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    $40 For an away ticket **** that. Wont be doing away games until that changes
    Yeh but well worth it just to watch Sydney play. Just ask Arnie and his merry bunch of groupie cock gobblers that only remove themselves from his rectum when it is feeding time.

Yeah I definitely don’t want us to roll over and hand them 3 points. I’d like Kanta and Uga to make sure ONeill & Beard don’t get free reign of that midfield, even if it means kicking the shit out of them and making them feel like they’ve been in a game.
    Kanta and Uga will be carded / sent off for anything even remotely physical towards O'Neill or the Beard. I'd rather have a youth player do it that way the two or three match suspension we'd be sure to get won't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Kanta and Uga will be carded / sent off for anything even remotely physical towards O'Neill or the Beard. I'd rather have a youth player do it that way the two or three match suspension we'd be sure to get won't be an issue.
    Kanta not playing
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Yeah good point. Where’s Corbo & Tiago when you need them?

As with our last match against these ****ers, the more important games IMO are the following two at home to Brisbane & CCM. This is basically a freebie. Let some players with niggles rest, give some fringe players valuable minutes in a tough game, but make sure we’re right to get 6 points out of the next two to keep a strong hold on 2nd. Just gotta make sure it doesn’t hurt our GD too much.

I was lucky enough to see Sydney FC training this week and managed to shoot a video of Seb Ryall in action.

dont think i can bear to watch. carnage

Banned
    What this BS we are weakened ??

No Boogaard to me is a god send

About ****ing time too.

i'm picking a draw. don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    What this BS we are weakened ??

No Boogaard to me is a god send

About ****ing time too.
    This. Boogard been seeing double since he started at the Jets.

Anyone got a stream?

Who was asking for a sacrificial centre mid? Brown looks like he could be your guy.

Brosque is on the bench. Arnold's decided to start with Gillet instead.

Cop that you ****ers.