Page 20 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread

Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    shocked. genuinely shocked.

seriously though, how did they prove papadopolous' intent?

"the matter is being dealt with internally."
    What matter, exactly? The non-spitting?
    Farcical. And Syd FFA and their supporters complaining about referees is just surreal.
    Broskue deserved a red even before the spitting, for his gesturing (like pointing the finger at his head...), ref was just spineless.
    Karma is hitting them too early though... they'll have time to regroup.

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Never saw Bill & Boz tonight, what was Boz's opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Poshpom View Post
    Never saw Bill & Boz tonight, what was Boz's opinion?
    Boz and most of the Fux crew had already said no case to answer for the same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Boz and most of the Fux crew had already said no case to answer for the same reasons.
    Cheers, surely he has a case to answer for 'Bringing the game into disrepute' for his total lack of respect for the official, just another in the long line of incidents that Sydney seem to get away with that leave a sour taste

Quote Originally Posted by Poshpom View Post
    Cheers, surely he has a case to answer for 'Bringing the game into disrepute' for his total lack of respect for the official, just another in the long line of incidents that Sydney seem to get away with that leave a sour taste
    Brosque has been a foam at the mouth scream at officials kind of captain for as long as I can recall. Shows no respect, ever.

The article on Fox took the cake with Bozza saying... “there’s 20 metres between Brosque and the referee. We can speculate but how do we know he wasn’t looking at someone in the crowd or someone on the bench? Come on!”

So we can’t speculate that he was spitting in the direction of the ref 20m away, who he had literally just given a verbal spray, yet we can argue that he was spitting in the direction of someone on the bench or in the crowd!? ****ing what? That makes no sense nor does it make it any better.

Here we go...Brosque getting a red against the Jets for being a khunt 10 years ago.

So much to enjoy in this vid but go to 4.10 for the fisticuffs, diving, headbutts and red card.

Awesome viewing. Tears shed. A-league is definitely floundering compared to those days

And we thought the refereeing was bad in todays game. Hoooooly shit they were bad back then. hahah

https://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...820d19f3167ed6

I find it quite hard to argue against what Hill is saying here. Also I'm a huge fan of the 3+1 rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

It’s not just Sydney FC that stand to lose next season.

Melbourne Victory have already earmarked James Troisi as one of their marquees for next season
    Well fk you ffa puppet Simon dill Hill and your big player cry fest.

Your kiss ass big clubs are going to have eat an extra bag and train up junior talent for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post

I find it quite hard to argue against what Hill is saying here. Also I'm a huge fan of the 3+1 rule.
    Simon Hill forgot to mention that the Chinese clubs are often backed by state owned businesses and that a similar situation exists in other Asian competitions as well. He alludes to it all operating like a competitive free market but nothing could be further from the truth.

The salary cap is an issue because the rules are flexible for the bigger A-League clubs and it would seem at their whim as well. He's happy when Sydney are winning, and crying foul when they are not.
    I'm not for or against regulation but I think Simon Hill has got it wrong.
    Sydney are losing in the ACL because the referees aren't giving them licence to foul the shit out of their opposition like they can in the A-league.
    If Sydney were allowed to kick the shit out of the Asian clubs without being penalised like they do the A-league teams, then Hill would probably be banging on about how wonderful things are and crapping on about Sydney FC being the benchmark in Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Simon Hill forgot to mention that the Chinese clubs are often backed by state owned businesses and that a similar situation exists in other Asian competitions as well. He alludes to it all operating like a competitive free market but nothing could be further from the truth.

The salary cap is an issue because the rules are flexible for the bigger A-League clubs and it would seem at their whim as well. He's happy when Sydney are winning, and crying foul when they are not.
    I'm not for or against regulation but I think Simon Hill has got it wrong.
    Sydney are losing in the ACL because the referees aren't giving them licence to foul the shit out of their opposition like they can in the A-league.
    If Sydney were allowed to kick the shit out of the Asian clubs without being penalised like they do the A-league teams, then Hill would probably be banging on about how wonderful things are and crapping on about Sydney FC being the benchmark in Asia.
    Bingo. And so evident in there first hitout in the ACL where the ref was having none of there A League fouling BS.

2nd signed and sealed....well done Perf!