Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3085

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread

Rudan looking like he's fired up another burner on twitter and is unloading on all the unwashed.

I sure will miss him when he's gone.

Best comp in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Rudan looking like he's fired up another burner on twitter and is unloading on all the unwashed.

I sure will miss him when he's gone.

Best comp in the world.
    He is the Heel this League has needed for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    He is the Heel this League has needed for so long.
    To be clear though, after reading about his alleged off field stuff and seeing him in action all these years as a player and coach, I don't want him anywhere near the game or it's participants.

It's just good to know he's out there, in the void, yelling at anyone and everyone utilising any and all available mediums.

Maintain the rage I say, just do it........way way way over there.

https://aleagues.com.au/news/a-leagu...ersey-colours/

I have to admit I think that is a very classy kit.

I look forward to the many years of people quoting Monty Python at them.

Not going with the black knights, even though the owner wanted it, plain old Auckland FC. Club colours are proper football colours, not Facebook brown like we run around in
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Nickname is the Black Knights, not included in the offical name.

Badge looks like someone whipped it up in MS Paint. Kit is very nice.

I honestly can't see how we can avoid the spoon this year.

We have City, Sydney, Brisbane, Wellington, mariners.

Western have Adelaide, MacArthur, mariners, Adelaide, Perth, city.

We are one point in front, with one less game to play, and one less win. So western need 1 more point than us with a much easier run home to avoid the spoon.

Why do we do this to ourselves?

So western need 1 more point than us with a much easier run home to avoid the spoon.
    TBH on paper they look a better side than us anyway.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

The spoon could be avoided if we played our best side. Can we get natta moved to LB and push Lucas up to LM. Natta played his best football last year at LB, He Gets monstered at times on set pieces, allows Grimaldi back in.

Ingham to bench, Tom Aq back to RB. Taylor at RM, Piscope up front with Stama

Next year bring in Left sided CB to provide competition to Cancar and Grimaldi. Obviously resign Cancar, we have spent so much time on these guys we need to see it through.

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    The spoon could be avoided if we played our best side. Can we get natta moved to LB and push Lucas up to LM. Natta played his best football last year at LB, He Gets monstered at times on set pieces, allows Grimaldi back in.

Next year bring in Left sided CB to provide competition to Cancar and Grimaldi. Obviously resign Cancar, we have spent so much time on these guys we need to see it through.
    With the sale falling over I don?t think there?ll be a next year.

the spoon could be avoided if we played our best side. Can we get natta moved to lb and push lucas up to lm. Natta played his best football last year at lb, he gets monstered at times on set pieces, allows grimaldi back in.

Ingham to bench, tom aq back to rb. Taylor at rm, piscope up front with stama

next year bring in left sided cb to provide competition to cancar and grimaldi. Obviously resign cancar, we have spent so much time on these guys we need to see it through.
    why isn't dowse playing?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    With the sale falling over I don?t think there?ll be a next year.
    Or at the very least and push comes to shove and it is the only way our current owners can get some form of a return the APL will allow it to be purchased and relocated to another region.

I know there was the commitment about it was not to be relocated but at the end of the day if there is no other way of dealing with it i suspect that option will be put on the table so both the current owners and APL can make a quid.

Natta isn't a lB and Taylor isn't a right sided player. Natta just need to be dropped

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Natta isn't a lB and Taylor isn't a right sided player. Natta just need to be dropped
    Sometimes you have to fit your best 11 into the team. I agree Taylor better on the left, but we are second last. Not too many deserve to play where they want.

Natta went well at LB last year, He finished the season there.

Sometimes you have to fit your best 11 into the team. I agree Taylor better on the left, but we are second last. Not too many deserve to play where they want.

Natta went well at LB last year, He finished the season there.
    He's been in poor form anything other then him being dropped sends the wrong message. Stanton needs to show some backbone. Your not gonna perform them your not being picked.

Ever since the Member was banned the club has gone downhill. Kill the admin.

Have the Jets have ever won the wooden spoon. I can't recall.

2008/2009.

Some twit managed to take us from the penthouse to the shithouse in less than 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    2008/2009.

Some twit managed to take us from the penthouse to the shithouse in less than 12 months.
    Be kind he done one good thing at the Jets and the rest was just utter shite inc picking Gallaway in the first 11.

The fun continues with the APL....

Statement from the APL.

?We were made aware [Wednesday] that Global Advance (GA), the independent production company that produces the telecast for our women?s and men?s matches, has gone into administration.

?We are disappointed in the manner in which this has come to our attention, and the risk this has placed on our fan, player, club, broadcast and commercial commitments. We have been let down, and will be working with the administrators to recoup monies owing to APL.

Through a lot of hard work by a new production company, Ten-Paramount, and our team, we are close to finalising an agreement and are confident all matches will be broadcast, starting tomorrow. There are many challenges that such a short timeframe presents, but we are working through this urgently with all of our stakeholders, and we thank the production company for their cooperation, flexibility and expertise at such short notice.

Finally, we want to acknowledge all of the great staff at GA, along with their suppliers, that have been impacted by this. They have played a big role in bringing A-Leagues football to screens over the past few years and we are thinking of them through this tough time.?
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS