Page 98 of 154 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3065

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    Draw released ... nice start
    Scum away on Dec 31, and on Jan 5 our good mate Carl comes to Newcastle.
    Hopefully everytime the welching p%^&k gets out of his chair he gets the reception he thoroughly deserves.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ancial-results

thank god, FFA have solved the biggest issue in the sport - the second F in FFA. Football Federation Australia is now Football Australia.

oh, and they'll lose about $7m next year.

Anyone know if the game today is televised/streamed in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ancial-results

thank god, FFA have solved the biggest issue in the sport - the second F in FFA. Football Federation Australia is now Football Australia.

oh, and they'll lose about $7m next year.
    FA? sweet...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Roarsports are saying that we'll be announced as sold to a Melbourne consortium on December 12th.

Arthur's Papa's as head coach, with Jack Duncan and Valentino Yuel signed as well.

I don't have any proof or anyone else confirming. But it's a start with which we can all get our hopes up again ready to be crushed once more, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Roarsports are saying that we'll be announced as sold to a Melbourne consortium on December 12th.

Arthur's Papa's as head coach, with Jack Duncan and Valentino Yuel signed as well.

I don't have any proof or anyone else confirming. But it's a start with which we can all get our hopes up again ready to be crushed once more, lol.
    Ive seen this reported alot past few days. I'd take Pappas with those signings
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Haven't seen anything to hype Yuel in any way to date - wasn't exactly prolific in NPL and "only" managed on average 25 minutes per game over 9 games for WU last season.

Very stoked if we can get Duncan back, that is a huge signing. Relying on Italiano as number 1 is a major concern.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Haven't seen anything to hype Yuel in any way to date - wasn't exactly prolific in NPL and "only" managed on average 25 minutes per game over 9 games for WU last season.

Very stoked if we can get Duncan back, that is a huge signing. Relying on Italiano as number 1 is a major concern.
    From what ive read and been told, Been very good on trial and in the pre season games
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post

On the previous page little fella
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Italiano would have thought this was the year that he finally became a #1. Noah James appears to be a long term keeper, I just hope we manage him correctly. Don't want him eventually leaving for an opportunity

So I suppose we just sit around waiting until December 12 to see if the rumours outlayed in that roar article last week are true

Herald article says that Ibini hasn't been at training with the club for the last week and the PFA are continuing to act as a mediator in this situation.

Almost to me sounds like he's on strike. He's certainly trying to force the club's hand in this matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Herald article says that Ibini hasn't been at training with the club for the last week and the PFA are continuing to act as a mediator in this situation.

Almost to me sounds like he's on strike. He's certainly trying to force the club's hand in this matter.
    He can spend a season sitting at home then. Club can't afford to release him to a aleague club not after the Robinson nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    He can spend a season sitting at home then. Club can't afford to release him to a aleague club not after the Robinson nightmare
    100% agree, let him sit at home sulking,don't give in Lawrie.

Season long Kasey laps, make it happen Cous.

So childish... and btw the Jets still have a better team than WSW at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    So childish... and btw the Jets still have a better team than WSW at the moment.
    I'm trying to work out exactly when he realised he had made a mistake by re-signing for an extra year. (When did he agree, and when did Carl announce he was sodding off? I feel like there wasn't exactly a huge gap between)
    Goes to show that Carl leaving must have been quite sudden, or at least kept pretty quiet??

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I'm trying to work out exactly when he realised he had made a mistake by re-signing for an extra year. (When did he agree, and when did Carl announce he was sodding off? I feel like there wasn't exactly a huge gap between)
    Goes to show that Carl leaving must have been quite sudden, or at least kept pretty quiet??
    My prediction is there were empty promises from Carl and/or his agent that Bernie's exit would go a lot smoother.
    OK

Good news, folks. Kevin Muscat has been fired so can we start hating our club in advance of him being appointed Jets boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Good news, folks. Kevin Muscat has been fired so can we start hating our club in advance of him being appointed Jets boss?
    I'd be happy with Musky