Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 122

Thread: Martin Lee OUT

  1. #1
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872

    Martin Lee OUT

    Bloke is a discrace.
    Haven't won a game since he's been in charge.
    Won't re-sign Griff.
    Still sells mid strength piss.
    Worst owner we've ever had.

    Discuss:
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  2. #2
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Bloke is a discrace.
    Haven't won a game since he's been in charge.
    Won't re-sign Griff.
    Still sells mid strength piss.
    Worst owner we've ever had.

    Discuss:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,924
    The McKinna Out thread will be more fun..

  4. #4
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    The McKinna Out thread will be more fun..
    Oh we already went down that road and shit got real. People got salty.

    Leave me out of that one boss.,

  5. #5
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Oh we already went down that road and shit got real. People got salty.

    Leave me out of that one boss.,
    Don't stress, I've got plenty of puppy pics to save the day Plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Couscous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Worldwide culinary phenomenon
    Posts
    1,249
    He's not even a billionaire. Ledman's only worth 250 million Aussie or so.

  7. #7
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    He's not even a billionaire. Ledman's only worth 250 million Aussie or so.
    Oh great, so he's broke and he puts a poor povo ass gypo in charge.

    Hope the players like baked beans and coming last.

  8. #8
    in awe of baz GazFish35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,421
    if it's the Martin Lee I know he's not made a decent movie in ages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

  9. #9
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    if it's the Martin Lee I know he's not made a decent movie in ages.

    I think that blokes a bit short to be Mr Lee

  10. #10
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    I think that blokes a bit short to be Mr Lee
    I see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  11. #11
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,246
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Bloke is a discrace.
    Haven't won a game since he's been in charge.
    Won't re-sign Griff.
    Still sells mid strength piss.
    Worst owner we've ever had.

    Discuss:
    I will join the bandwagon soon enough

    It much more important that the McKinna out bandwagon gets up
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  12. #12
    Senior Member lquiquer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Hope Mr Lee will install a giant screen bigger than the 2 at Allianz to replace that piece of shit we currently got at Newy stadium
    Dare to Zlatan

    Originally Posted by Grimario

    He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,268
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Hope Mr Lee will install a giant screen bigger than the 2 at Allianz to replace that piece of shit we currently got at Newy stadium
    Mate you're just judging by what's been presented on the screen more than the screen itself, yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  14. #14
    Occasional Podcaster furns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Branxton
    Posts
    4,792
    Wonder where the old screens went?
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

  15. #15
    Senior Member lquiquer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Wonder where the old screens went?
    Don't know but read somewhere that we might get the one from Parramatta Stadium
    Dare to Zlatan

    Originally Posted by Grimario

    He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

  16. #16
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Don't know but read somewhere that we might get the one from Parramatta Stadium
    I read that too

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,030
    Oh great, everything we get from P/matta ends up breaking. Barresi. Labs Alessi.

  18. #18
    Senior Member weston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Oh great, everything we get from P/matta ends up breaking. Barresi. Labs Alessi.
    You'd think we'd shop elsewhere.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Don't know but read somewhere that we might get the one from Parramatta Stadium
    Pfft....the Hashfield Lebs would've stolen it and offloaded it by now.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Thomas477's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lambton, Novocastria
    Posts
    2,343
    Bump. Lee Out
    Middleby Gone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •