Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
Apart from Maradonna I do not know of any other player that could influence the result of a team week in week out. So one player in Brisbane with a few youth won them the league??? Who are you trying to kid???
Interesting you say they have more resources, that may have been true in the past but not now. Jets owner is wealthier than Sydney FC owner.
I do not subscribe to this conspiracy theory re salary cap. Sydney FC were crap in the first season Arnold got there, he then sorted out the situation and bought wisely.
What are you going to say about Melbourne City when they get their act together, (which they will eventually) when they will win and keep winning.
For a start Roar were successful because they had a coach exploit a weakness in Aussie teams.
Ange set up tactics to maximise possession at the height of tikka takka and had a run where no **** could stop his side

Eventually they were reigned in

As for resources at the Jets and Blue Aids

Now quite frankly whether Martin Lee is richer than Traktovenko is irrelevant

Martin Lee isn't dipping as deep into his pocket as Traktovenko has this season or over many seasons as he has to fund the Blue Aids

All we getting outside the box is Ronny Vargas and that lasted 3 ****ing weeks

Smurfs are using their Marquees and exploiting every loop hole they have had enacted on their behalf to have the best squad they can

Arnold is just successful as they have also exploited a weakness in Aussie players

Blue Aids have a great pressing game that is giving them the advantage coupled with their better recruitment over the other Sydney and Melbourne teams

Thing is though Bert showed that these cunce time is coming to an end soon last week

Also as for your point about Sydney being crap in Arnold's first season there ??

They lost the GF so I don't know what the **** you on about