Page 50 of 154 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3067

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Latest fox sports football podcast sums up everything wrong with the Usain Bolt farce
    I look forward to the listen. Simon Hill was bang on a fortnight ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I look forward to the listen. Simon Hill was bang on a fortnight ago.
    The King Gypo (the owner, not our CEO) was quoted today saying something along the lines of 'look at the tickets we've sold' then goes on to ask what signing Honda has done for Victory, and that no one is buying tickets because of Honda.

I mean, this guy is automatically a clown for associating himself with the Gypo club to begin with but dear Griff hes either the worlds biggest idiot or has an amazing sense of humour.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    The King Gypo (the owner, not our CEO) was quoted today saying something along the lines of 'look at the tickets we've sold' then goes on to ask what signing Honda has done for Victory, and that no one is buying tickets because of Honda.

I mean, this guy is automatically a clown for associating himself with the Gypo club to begin with but dear Griff hes either the worlds biggest idiot or has an amazing sense of humour.
    Take away Bolt and none of the extra media or fans remain

Banned

As if any **** can be the King Gypo

They are all on the same level. Not 1 stands out as bigger or better than the other

Banned

It also actually shows up Lowy and Gallop for being the fools they are at running the code

They are currently trying to convince us that clubs shouldnt be getting a bigger say in running the game yet these are the ****ing idiots who have created the scenario that ****wits like this bloke are running clubs in this country and coming up with shitful ideas like Bolt as a pro footballer

If Lowy and co were doing a competent job at running the game this idea doesnt even get off the ground as the Gypos would either be relegated by now or focusing on actual football not weak arse publicity stunts like this

Ffs, give Nerds FC a license please.

Riley McGree officially nominated for the Puskas award.

Winning it would be a nice momento now that he is retired.

Who's McGree?

Are you talking about the scorpion kick Griff scored off the bench?

Banned
    More importantly there are reports on Twitter that the dumb ****s have finally decided to bin the NCIP most likely thganks to Azzurris challenge to them

About ****ing time they actually done this

Now if they would do the right thing and let an ethnic team in the HAL we can all start to move ****ing forward

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Who's McGree?

Are you talking about the scorpion kick Griff scored off the bench?
    Bloke took the throw in to Griff i think.

either way, **** him.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

More importantly there are reports on Twitter that the dumb ****s have finally decided to bin the NCIP most likely thganks to Azzurris challenge to them

About ****ing time they actually done this

Now if they would do the right thing and let an ethnic team in the HAL we can all start to move ****ing forward
    Hollandia already had a shot at the A-League but they sold out to the Indo mob.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Riley McGree officially nominated for the Puskas award.
    I seriously don't know why the club & FFA aren't promoting the **** out of this

They realise it's a public vote, don't they ??

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    I seriously don't know why the club & FFA aren't promoting the **** out of this

They realise it's a public vote, don't they ??
    Double Eff Aye only know Tim Cahill and Usain Bolt.

Not even kidding, but has anyone from HQ blown up deluxe about Sam Kerr not even getting on the ballot for womens player of the year?

Because funnily enough, its the Americans going ballistic that neither her or Rapinoe are there. Maybe its part of the ANZUS treaty but sad that we have to rely on the Yanks to defend us again.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Double Eff Aye only know Tim Cahill and Usain Bolt.

Not even kidding, but has anyone from HQ blown up deluxe about Sam Kerr not even getting on the ballot for womens player of the year?

Because funnily enough, its the Americans going ballistic that neither her or Rapinoe are there. Maybe its part of the ANZUS treaty but sad that we have to rely on the Yanks to defend us again.
    The Sam Kerr non-nomination is unfathomable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    The Sam Kerr non-nomination is unfathomable.
    Why??

It requires nominations and peer acceptance from non Australians

Maybe some in this country need to accept that she aint as great in the grand scheme as people in this country make her out to be

Why??

Maybe some in this country need to accept that she aint as great in the grand scheme as people in this country make her out to be
    Except that my post said that the outrage was coming from mainly American media. shes very well known/respected in that league.

In fact, this year she won the ESPY for best international womens soccer player and came 2nd in best player in the American league (behind Rapinoe). That's about as American biased an awards show gets and she still got recognized.

But yeah, anyway.

Why??

From the world game:
    During the award voting period Kerr scored 33 goals in 34 games for both club and country as well as breaking the record for most goals in an NWSL season with 17.
    She was also named AFC Women's Player of the Year, Julie Dolan medal winner, PFA Women's Player of the Year, Golden Boot winner in the NWSL and W-League as well as Young Australian of the Year.

For me personally, on a national team level I would prefer to watch her play than any of the members of the Socceroos squad ( I know my opinion doesn't matter).

Why??

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I can only assume that the Member is giving Sam the ultimate compliment and is saying that she hasn't quite been as good as Modric, Messi and Ronaldo this year.

Otherwise he is being a bag of opinionated doodles and we are all about to be schooled in stupid.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

The main issue with that list is Marta making the top 3 when she is lucky to make the Brazil squads these days. She has been over taken by younger better players.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.