Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's Fools like you who have helped to create a culture in the game where we see multiple players crowding a ref and abusing them.
    I bet you are all to happy to call a ref out when they make a mistake. So you would have no problem with me calling you out for being a sook.
    Agree 👍

It's Fools like you who have helped to create a culture in the game where we see multiple players crowding a ref and abusing them.
    I bet you are all to happy to call a ref out when they make a mistake. So you would have no problem with me calling you out for being a sook.
    Go your hardest. Pitty your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.
    No doubt you’re one of those inept officials
    Last edited by magician; 25-06-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Agree 👍

Banned
    Bullshit

The reason we have multiple players crowding the refs is the refs inaction

Go watch NPL game and listen to the abuse from the players towards the ref
    Listen to them coaching the ref
    Listen to them putting pressure on the ref

If only the refs had the balls to use the cards and dealt with dissent

May be the problem.lies in the refs tolerance to BS

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Bullshit

The reason we have multiple players crowding the refs is the refs inaction

Go watch NPL game and listen to the abuse from the players towards the ref
    Listen to them coaching the ref
    Listen to them putting pressure on the ref

If only the refs had the balls to use the cards and dealt with dissent

May be the problem.lies in the refs tolerance to BS
    It's probably more a case of the refs not being given enough authority by the associations / governing bodies to act.
    Odds on clubs would collude to get any referee removed that they felt was authoritarian - and the association rolling over to accommodate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Unowhoweare;209***
    If anybody has a chance, go and have a look at bar tv footage and skip to 1:18:32.
    Sessions stomps on the young Weston lad and the referees do absolutely nothing about it. Clearly stomps and nothing is done about it.
    Sessions is a grub and should be embarrassed in himself. What a flog
    Disgraceful challenge, grubby and should have received red.

I note article in the Herald today Weston have asked Northern to have a closer look.

Watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post

I note article in the Herald today Weston have asked Northern to have a closer look.

Watch this space.
    Nothing will happen. It's not the A league and Northern have stated before that they won't act on bartv footage.
    I agree with you hamburgler, disgraceful challenge, but i guarantee Northern will do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverBlack View Post
    Nothing will happen. It's not the A league and Northern have stated before that they won't act on bartv footage.
    I agree with you hamburgler, disgraceful challenge, but i guarantee Northern will do nothing
    Agree FB

Just interested to hear the response from Northern, if any

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post

Watch this space.
    Don’t believe NNSWF will act on it, it’s not something they have the resources to do. Would open a massive can of worms for them, can you imagine the emails waiting for them every Monday morning

Also, if you watch footage, Weston player no17 Bower goes to great lengths to pull shirt up to show referee players back, but ref didn’t seem that interested.

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Jaffas can’t score at the moment, 1 goal in four games. It’s puzzling.
    Read that Pascoe is going to work on delivery to Crowley, play his feet more. He certainly isn’t performing as expected, Jaffas looked completely void of attacking options in game against Weston. Without the Griffith brothers or Hammelthey seemed lost going forward even with Jobe in the first half
    But te bloke they are really missing is McNaughton, so are Azzurri now he is injured

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Don’t believe NNSWF will act on it, it’s not something they have the resources to do. Would open a massive can of worms for them, can you imagine the emails waiting for them every Monday morning

Also, if you watch footage, Weston player no17 Bower goes to great lengths to pull shirt up to show referee players back, but ref didn’t seem that interested.
    What a disgraceful miss by the referee, he could not be any closer than he was, grow some melons and send him off then the Fed. would have to act with a 4 game suspension instead of hiding behind "we don't accept BAR TV vision"

Any player movements before the final window closes tomorrow

Olympic 18s 4-1
    Olympic 20s 2-0
    Must say most dominant performance I've seen from a Azzurri 20s side, Olympic were a man down early, but showed lots of character and parking the bus ( as you would ) to hold Azzurri out, was a great quality game.

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Olympic 18s 4-1
    Olympic 20s 2-0
    Must say most dominant performance I've seen from a Azzurri 20s side, Olympic were a man down early, but showed lots of character and parking the bus ( as you would ) to hold Azzurri out, was a great quality game.
    I was at the game. How do you consider it a dominant performance when you were beaten 2.0 by a team with 10 men

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverBlack View Post
    I was at the game. How do you consider it a dominant performance when you were beaten 2.0 by a team with 10 men
    Thought that meant they usually shit but found their groove with 10 men

Please ....... Azzurri hit post twice, actually scored once when keeper pulled a header back from behind the line, saved everything else .... possession probably 70/30 m, second goal of Olympics half ass and half Azzurri keeper error, if you don't think Azzurri were better side even before send off then you need eyes checked ..... not pete McGuinness are you ? 😜

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Please ....... Azzurri hit post twice, actually scored once when keeper pulled a header back from behind the line, saved everything else .... possession probably 70/30 m, second goal of Olympics half ass and half Azzurri keeper error, if you don't think Azzurri were better side even before send off then you need eyes checked ..... not pete McGuinness are you ? ��
    Scoreboard said 2-0 though and your claiming better side??

Also this disallowed goal

If you had of played it when it was meant to be played the ref and linesman would have had daylight to see
    But as you cancelled your games needlessly you are now playing at night under your shitty lighting

So no excuses for your predicament

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Scoreboard said 2-0 though and your claiming better side??

Also this disallowed goal

If you had of played it when it was meant to be played the ref and linesman would have had daylight to see
    But as you cancelled your games needlessly you are now playing at night under your shitty lighting

So no excuses for your predicament
    Uuuuum too wet ...😂. bring on Heidelberg

Bring on Heidelberg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You have Olympic tomorrow night . Jaffas on the weekend . And your first grade have just conceded 8 goals in the last two games against Maitland and Lakes.
    I think you have more pressing matters than Heidelberg