Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone Premier League thread

Best CM in the league I heard 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    The reason they kick it over of the top of them is cause their midfield ain't that good
    Their coach must think the same thing when he tells his defenders to "just get the ball in behind"

Good day for the suns out Beresfield as the scoreboard runs out of of number 5’s.
    Firsts 1-5
    Ressies 1-5
    Thirds 0-5
    It's football, not s***er!!

W/bay v Jesmond
    Thirds 0-4
    Ressies 0-2
    Firsts 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Good day for the suns out Beresfield as the scoreboard runs out of of number 5’s.
    Firsts 1-5
    Ressies 1-5
    Thirds 0-5
    first grade bero keeper report?

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    first grade bero keeper report?
    Young fella didn’t have a great day. Should have done better with the second goal, but not much he could do about the rest. Could have been much more than 5 in all games.

Young fella didn’t have a great day. Should have done better with the second goal, but not much he could do about the rest. Could have been much more than 5 in all games.
    So not the other bloke who's been letting in howlers?

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    So not the other bloke who's been letting in howlers?
    No idea. Haven’t followed bero much this year. They had an older bloke that played the two lower grade then young fella played firsts.

The young fella has come a long way under the guidance of the old fella unfortunately for the two keepers they have been hung out to dry by their defenses all year doesn't matter who plays in goal the keeper is only as good as the team in front of him...!

Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    The young fella has come a long way under the guidance of the old fella unfortunately for the two keepers they have been hung out to dry by their defenses all year doesn't matter who plays in goal the keeper is only as good as the team in front of him...!
    'old fella' is that you???

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    'old fella' is that you???
    No mate, I used to play and referee but just watch a few of the guys go around that I know these days

Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    This is very true

Anyone think Swansea can catch Kotara in the race for the top 4 Mayfield, Dudley and Suns look safe on current form

Anyone think Swansea can catch Kotara in the race for the top 4 Mayfield, Dudley and Suns look safe on current form
    If they beat Cardiff on Wednesday night they definitely can

"bestCMintheleague" an "holding_midfield" have gone missing from both the forum and the field maybe they're holding each other if you catch my drift. Not sure what's what's happened over at nesbitt but I'm tipping the swans for the top 4.

The bottom is getting crazier and crazier. What grades are playing tonight in the Cardiff/Swansea catch up game?

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    The bottom is getting crazier and crazier. What grades are playing tonight in the Cardiff/Swansea catch up game?
    thirds tonight 630pm
    tomorrow is res 615 and 1st 8pm I think....

Bero v Barnsley will be a Grand Final loser to go down. When is this being played I bet would draw a crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    thirds tonight 630pm
    tomorrow is res 615 and 1st 8pm I think....
    Cheers

When is Bero v Barnsley? I'm keen to go watch the relegation battle.