Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by EwoodPark View Post
    If Mayfield are paying James they should get a refund, his left foot is broken.

Maj going from $$'s at Jaf Jafs to zero seems legit
    His brother was the coach and he’s mates with most of the guys at the club. It’s not really that hard to work out.
    It's football, not s***er!!

I'd be interested to know how much teams like Cardiff, Jeso, Bero and Barnsley are forking out for their stars. Money well spent!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    His brother was the coach and he’s mates with most of the guys at the club. It’s not really that hard to work out.
    I'm one of the first to lay the slipper into the Suns but from what I know Lofty tells the truth. He was offered cash to go to Belswans when the Jaffas didn't want him and he went and played with mate and got a bit of passion for the game back.
    No different to guys playing in lower zone leagues that kill it cause they just want to play with mates.
    The only reason he had to pay for his Kebapi roll is cause there are some blokes in first grade that have already eaten the free ones

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I'm one of the first to lay the slipper into the Suns but from what I know Lofty tells the truth. He was offered cash to go to Belswans when the Jaffas didn't want him and he went and played with mate and got a bit of passion for the game back.
    No different to guys playing in lower zone leagues that kill it cause they just want to play with mates.
    The only reason he had to pay for his Kebapi roll is cause there are some blokes in first grade that have already eaten the free ones
    hahaha pretty accurate. I think it's obvious the Palozzi boys have had their fair share of kebapi rolls.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    hahaha pretty accurate. I think it's obvious the Palozzi boys have had their fair share of kebapi rolls.
    Ha I wouldn't blame them best away food on the comp

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    I'd be interested to know how much teams like Cardiff, Jeso, Bero and Barnsley are forking out for their stars. Money well spent!
    Not a cent at Barnsley, not even subsidises in rego. Pretty much all local lads playing with there mates. I'd say 90% played juniors around the area between, Barnsley, Westy and Edgy.

TIPS FOR THE WEEKEND

Cardiff 0-2 Suns
    Suns defence is starting to play well at the right time of the year so I see a clean sheet.

Barnsley 0-3 Swansea
    Swansea’s push for 4th is still on.

Warners Bay 0-3 Kotara
    Kotara are back to full strength at the right time of the year and playing good football.

Dudley 1-2 Mayfield
    Mayfield will surely secure the division with a win over Dudley.

Beresfield 2-3 Jesmond
    Jesmond get the win and another year in the Zone Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs 1962 View Post
    Not a cent at Barnsley, not even subsidises in rego. Pretty much all local lads playing with there mates. I'd say 90% played juniors around the area between, Barnsley, Westy and Edgy.
    Well done barnsley, thats how clubs should be built at this level. no one should be paid in zone premier league and lower, and i dare say 90% of players in newfm are not good enough and shouldn't be paid either.

Maybe a rego payment here or there might've kept Barnsley out of zl1

In all seriousness though who cares, it's not like people are making a living off it (from a bloke who pays his way). Use it as motivation.

Cardiff 1- Suns 3 - Suns in to good of form for the Tigers

Bansley 2- Swansea 1- Bulldogs have a win in them before the seasons out and Swansea have been hot and cold

Warners bay 1- Kotara 1- The bay will sit deep which Kotata don't like. But wouldn't be surprised if Kotara win 5-0

Bero 1- Jeso 1 Relegation battle if there is a loser they will be the team going down

Dudley 2- Mayfield 0 This will be a cracking game. Mayfield has only had 1 win against top 4 opposition and that was round 2. Dudley in good form and at home

Cardiff vs Suns
    Thirds: 2-1
    Reserves: 1-1
    Firsts: 1-4

Barnsley Vs swansea
    1st 2-2
    Res 1-3
    3rd 4-1

Mayfield $ for rego and $ for win in first grade

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs 1962 View Post
    Barnsley Vs swansea
    1st 2-2
    Res 1-3
    3rd 4-1
    Good point for the Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Good point for the Bulldogs
    Threw 2 points away

W/Bay v Kotara
    Thirds 1-2
    Res 0-5
    First 3-1
    No lollies for the tigers and didn’t offer much

[QUOTE=Source;211418]W/Bay v Kotara
    Thirds 1-2
    Res 0-5
    First 3-1
    No lollies for the tigers and didn’t offer much at all in first grade QUOTE]

Dudley vs Mayfield
    3rds. 2-1
    Res. 1-1
    1sts. 1-3

Dudley had the better of the game in first grade. Mayfield had good structure and worked hard though.

Dudley were always chasing the game.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 29-07-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    W/Bay v Kotara
    Thirds 1-2
    4-1 in 3rds. Don't flatter yourselves.
    ~ Kotara South Football Club ~ EST. 1962

No kids this week so why not enjoy abit of football.

How about those toothless Kotara tigers over at the bay what a one sided affair and by all reports no one was abused. Maybe old mate should give the game away and have a few beers each week, seems like he does more for the team that way.

So much for being the benchmark of the comp lololol