Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone Premier League thread

It's Grand final week and the banter is pretty quiet.
    For what it's worth
    3rds
    Mayfield 0-2 Dudley
    The big park at Magic won't help a few older legs in the Mayfield team. Dudley might have to much pace and if they can move the ball Mayfield might be exposed

Swansea 1-2 Dudley
    These teams are so even I can't split them. I lean towards Dudley slightly cause there are more blokes in that team that are 1st grade quality but Swansea have been outstanding all year. Flip a coin here

Suns 3-1 Kotara
    Suns have been so solid the back end of the year and the 2 games in the semis have got them cherry ripe for this one. Kotara lack the quality that they had at the start of the year. People say that it could be like Bero last year but that Bero sides better than this Kotara side. If Chase gets no space up front there are no chance. He may on the big park but Kotara will need everything to go their way

Good news to report!
    Come of the eleventh hour and a go fund me page, all games are going live on bartv!
    Thanks to everyone who chipped in to make this happen!
    See everyone there!

So the reason it was so cloudy this morning was because Dudley decided to open their wallets all let all the moths out. Glad mayfield and Swansea are able to get the game filmed. Good luck tomorrow everyone!
    It's football, not s***er!!

Anybody know what happened with the Dudley ressies gk? Did he get dropped for the GF?

Quote Originally Posted by mefa1984 View Post
    Anybody know what happened with the Dudley ressies gk? Did he get dropped for the GF?
    Wasn’t there for the semis either with the third grade keeper playing both games

Suns win gf 4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    Wasn’t there for the semis either with the third grade keeper playing both games
    That makes sense then

Banned
    Tigers weren't in the hunt. Gave way too much respect to the red tent city

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Tigers weren't in the hunt. Gave way too much respect to the red tent city
    Have to disagree with you on this one, I thought Kotara should have won but threw it away.

Suns dominated possession for about 25 mins and capatilised on 2 defensive errors to go 2-0. The big suns boys then simply ran out of legs and the tide turned with kotare dominating the remainder of the first half. The second half was basically the same story, suns came out blazing scoring a 3rd but it wasn't long before they were out of steam and kotare were peppering the suns line. The Suns striker is pure class though, his shot is a weapon! The missed pen was key, if that went in it would have made for an exciting second half.
    Last edited by LINGERA; 10-09-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    Upon what logic are people tipping suns to win by 10?
    Mayfield scored more goals than Suns this season, but managed just 1 in 180 minutes vs Kotara. They were also undefeated in 18. Were....
    Kotara struggled during the run home, but defence hasn’t been their problem. 24 goals against in 20 games is hardly anything to make me think they’ll concede 5 this weekend. Suns have conceded 34 in the same amount of games. Their GD is +22.
    Kotara’s is +25 for the season.

This game will be tighter than everyone seems to think. The worst thing the Suns could do would be to believe the hype.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    To be fair if I was as bad a player as some of those Dudley boys I wouldn’t want to watch myself on TV either 🤷*♂️
    The replays sure were good to watch yesterday👍🏼😂

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    I asked the exact question and he had spent significant time in hospital from before the first semi till after it and hadn't recovered. After watching it Dudkey could of played without a keeper and still won

Terriblehatjesmondcoach needs urgent transport to jesmond hotel bulk dim sims please

Predicting Whippet to move on to a decent club and Kotara to struggle next year.

Good season all! except for those few that were ordinary, you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    Predicting Whippet to move on to a decent club and Kotara to struggle next year.

Good season all! except for those few that were ordinary, you know who you are.
    Are you suggesting an NPL club. Valentine could use him

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverBlack View Post
    He has been let go by Valentine and Lakes in the last 2 years
    Then Kotara it is

I was thinking somewhere like Cardiff City lol

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    I was thinking somewhere like Cardiff City lol
    any significant movements yet ???

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    This isn't the NPL. Likely won't know for a couple months..

Anything announced before then is likely rumour/speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    CCFC will need some significant movements.