Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    What about the sleeping CCFC Tiger
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is this foz full of mutes and infidels???

My spies tell me the ram raiders played everybody loves Raymond.and suns played cafe latte fc tonight?!!!???

Does no one want to share the news? Idiotas es putas todos

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    Is this foz full of mutes and infidels???

My spies tell me the ram raiders played everybody loves Raymond.and suns played cafe latte fc tonight?!!!???

Does no one want to share the news? Idiotas es putas todos
    I hear Raymond got the chocolates this Easter

Suns v CHUFC

THIRDS 1-2
    RESSIES 3-5
    FIRSTS 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by beaten favourite View Post
    Suns v CHUFC

THIRDS 1-2
    RESSIES 3-5
    FIRSTS 1-3
    Massive day for CHUFC. Surely the Suns boys were missing a few

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Massive day for CHUFC. Surely the Suns boys were missing a few
    Quality vote to f confidence in the Cookers mate...... Cheers.

3 very competitive matches

Quote Originally Posted by beaten favourite View Post
    Quality vote to f confidence in the Cookers mate...... Cheers.

3 very competitive matches
    Just surprised as Suns have dominated ZPL for the past 2 seasons and Cookers didn't have the best year last year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I hear Raymond got the chocolates this Easter
    Hearing Jesmond won res 4-1 and Terrace won First 7-1 ( or there abouts wasn’t there so going of what I was told)

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Hearing Jesmond won res 4-1 and Terrace won First 7-1 ( or there abouts wasn’t there so going of what I was told)
    7-1 after some pre season results this comp is really open and ZL1 is going to be tight with some really strong teams

Gentleman the comp starts this weekend any predictions. I think it will be tight and any one from first to sixth can win it but wouldn't surprise me if an outsider sneaks in.
    Kotara
    Mayfield
    Dudley
    Swansea
    Suns
    Cardiff
    Bero
    Barnsley
    Jesmond
    Warners Bay

My predictions, slightly adjusted from my previous pick.
    Jesmond
    Dudley
    Suns
    Swansea
    Kotara
    Mayfield
    Cardiff
    Barnsley
    Warners Bay
    Berro

Well this surely shapes as the biggest year for ZPL from what I have seen in pre-season. My predictions are as follows.

Dudley - They have been building for years, pushed suns in semi's last year.
    Mayfield - Recruited well and seem to be good for a year or 2 then go missing. I think this might be one of those years.
    Kotara - Seem to have busted through the doors, this is a BIG guess based on results, possibly the best club culture the comp has seen.
    Suns - Been the big boys and have heard whispers another few big guns have signed but they seem to be having issues. If they click they will score 80 goals or more, problem is they will concede 60.
    Swansea - Always been a decent force to be reckoned with, I haven't seen enough of them to put them higher.
    Barnsley - New boys on the block and a decent team, They should do well on their own paddock.
    Jesmond - Not to sure about Jeso, have history of doing well against the big boys, but flat everywhere else.
    Cardiff - I just don't think they will do much, been sliding out over the last 3 years.
    Bero - Only reports I have heard is NEGATIVE, players leaving and the dream is over.
    Warners Bay - Making up the numbers is a bit disrespectful, great club and facility but not up to it.

Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    Well this surely shapes as the biggest year for ZPL from what I have seen in pre-season. My predictions are as follows.

Dudley - They have been building for years, pushed suns in semi's last year.
    Mayfield - Recruited well and seem to be good for a year or 2 then go missing. I think this might be one of those years.
    Kotara - Seem to have busted through the doors, this is a BIG guess based on results, possibly the best club culture the comp has seen.
    Suns - Been the big boys and have heard whispers another few big guns have signed but they seem to be having issues. If they click they will score 80 goals or more, problem is they will concede 60.
    Swansea - Always been a decent force to be reckoned with, I haven't seen enough of them to put them higher.
    Barnsley - New boys on the block and a decent team, They should do well on their own paddock.
    Jesmond - Not to sure about Jeso, have history of doing well against the big boys, but flat everywhere else.
    Cardiff - I just don't think they will do much, been sliding out over the last 3 years.
    Bero - Only reports I have heard is NEGATIVE, players leaving and the dream is over.
    Warners Bay - Making up the numbers is a bit disrespectful, great club and facility but not up to it.

Good luck everyone.
    Have to agree with Cardiff position, their best chance was over the last 3 years.

Kick off tomorrow I'll have a stab at some winners and see if the banter starts
    Jesmond v Mayfield- On trial form Mayfield 3-0
    Dudley v Barnsley - Pack your shin pads this will be physical between 2 hard teams Dudley 2-1
    Bero v Swansea - Bero are the unknown with the lose of some players so Swansea 1-0
    Cardiff v Kotara - If Kotara want to win the comp they need to win games like this early in the season Kotara 2-1
    Suns v Warners Bay - Even though they have lost some players the Suns they have been finding the net for fun in pre season. Suns to win by 3+ could be 3-0 or 6-3 and neither would surprise going off pre season form
    Good luck to all the teams in what looks the tightest comp of them all with 6-7 teams a chance of silverware

Kot v Car
    1st 3-1
    Res 3-1
    3rd 2-1
    Last edited by hawk; 07-04-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Kot v Car
    1st 3-1
    Res 3-1
    3rd 2-1
    what no hello how you going

Jesmond vs Mayfield
    3rds. 0-3
    Res. 0-3
    1st. 0-4

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    what no hello how you going
    Kicking back at northern end staying out of trouble.

Decent 2nd half from tangerine & white tigers. Kotara must have the fastest forwards in the comp. very slick.

Two of the early favorites have sent out a message they will be tough to beat. Good results by both Mayfield and Kotara

Dudley vs Barnsley
    3rds 4-2 (ht 2-1)
    Res 2-3 (ht 2-0) finished 9 vs 10
    1st 2-1 (ht 2-1) Barnsley to 10 men early