Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone Premier League thread

Bit disappointing that the Kotara game was cancelled. Surely they could’ve just had a few tinnies on the sideline to sort out a winner

Why ain’t anyone offered to flick the bean yet? I’d like to give the bean a little flick.

Mayfield haven’t lost a game yet, so deservedly sit top (for now). But Kotara have scored the most goals and conceded the least. So maybe they kick it long, but they still defend better than anyone else and have more wins than anyone else. Rather than coming onto a nameless forum to cry foul, why don’t yas focus on your own teams. Boohoo someone called me a c@nt. maybe stop being one (if you are), and if not, sticks and stones amigo.

It’s the same story every year, the teams winning don’t deserve to be and are unpopular because a few babies think their mummas play nicer football.

Dudley will win it all and give you a new reason to whinge. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    Why ain’t anyone offered to flick the bean yet? I’d like to give the bean a little flick.

Mayfield haven’t lost a game yet, so deservedly sit top (for now). But Kotara have scored the most goals and conceded the least. So maybe they kick it long, but they still defend better than anyone else and have more wins than anyone else. Rather than coming onto a nameless forum to cry foul, why don’t yas focus on your own teams. Boohoo someone called me a c@nt. maybe stop being one (if you are), and if not, sticks and stones amigo.

It’s the same story every year, the teams winning don’t deserve to be and are unpopular because a few babies think their mummas play nicer football.

Dudley will win it all and give you a new reason to whinge. Case closed.
    Pablo with truth bombs and a bold prediction that will set the cat amongst the pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by TheBean View Post
    Don't really belong to anyone, just been watching a bit more zpl this year cos it's free entry.
    If moneys an issue im sure we can pass the plate around to help you go back to NewFM or whoever you used to annoy. Absolute dribble.

sorry mate, just been responding to people who keep responding to me- didnt mean to cause any tears..my first post was just that kotara are the benchmark

happy to discuss other matters- predictions for the weekend?
    Dudley - but i see a lot of goals in this one
    Suns
    Mayf-Cardiff draw
    warners bay
    kotara by about 6 goals
    everyone very easily upset in here, was about 1 comment a week before i turned up. I'll stop commenting on kotara related issues to avoid causing offence.

when i asked for some predictions and just general football discussion got no response. interestingly i almost picked a full round - if cardiff had scored their penalty it could have easily been a draw too!

everyone very easily upset in here, was about 1 comment a week before i turned up. I'll stop commenting on kotara related issues to avoid causing offence.

when i asked for some predictions and just general football discussion got no response. interestingly i almost picked a full round - if cardiff had scored their penalty it could have easily been a draw too!
    Youre hilarious. Didnt this all stem from you having a cry about a few bad words that hurt your ears down at Nesbitt lol. Now you're complaining about people being offended. Like i said- dribble.

You’re*

Quote Originally Posted by Ponga for PM View Post
    You’re*
    Thanks mate, I missed apostrophe lesson day in year 2

Beany Bean you picked all the favs you dribbler. Suns are clearly the team to beat. They’ve picked up a couple of good signings in the last month. Should cause serious mischief in the second round.

If they sort out there defencive issues for sure, but at this stage they won’t be winning the title. The top 3 100% deserve to be there. There is no questions.

Mayfield, very solid and just seem to get it done.
    Dudley are class.
    And kotara have proven and made very clear they are the team to beat at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by BestCMintheleague View Post
    If they sort out there defencive issues for sure, but at this stage they won’t be winning the title. The top 3 100% deserve to be there. There is no questions.

Mayfield, very solid and just seem to get it done.
    Dudley are class.
    And kotara have proven and made very clear they are the team to beat at this stage.
    Suns definitely need to work on the defence, but have been hammered with injuries and player availability the last 4 weeks. Should have most back on deck following the week off against Warners Bay. After that Suns play Mayfield, Dudley and Kotara consecutively. Will know whether they are contenders or pretenders after that.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Mid season review:
    1. Mayfield – Very consistent and undefeated. Play a very scrappy game, but have a lot a quality around the team to get the job done. They play a very high line and pressing game. Best attack with 24 in 9 games.
    2. Kotara* - Probs the best team so far. Very quick up front and strong everywhere else. I’ve noticed their quite reliant on the counter attack with their speed. Sitting a little deeper may help. Best defence with 7 goals in 8 games.
    3. Dudley – Strong all over the park. I don’t think their quite good enough to challenge Mayfield or Kotara, but much better than the rest. Great in possession and always a great finals team.
    4. Suns – No draws so far this year. Still with a bit of quality on the park, like always they can be on fire or implode amongst themselves. Cover the key players and they’ve got nothing else.
    5. Warners Bay – Also no draws. Seem to be quite inconsistent. Good one week and terrible the next. Look vulnerable to the counter attack the few times I have seen them.
    6. Swansea – Also inconsistent. Haven’t seen them much so not much to report.
    7. Bero* - Strong with Danny “The rock” Burt and sloppy without him. Love hitting a long ball, but a bit slow at the back. Will have to make the small Bero field work for themt he rest of the year.
    8. Jesmond – Lack the depth to challenge.
    9. Cardiff – A very scrappy team. Just missing the quality needed to challenge for finals. I’m wondering when all of these injured played are coming back to save them. Worst attack with 8 goals in 9 games.
    10. Barnsley – Equally a poor as Cardiff. Just too many holes around the field. Have not seen much of them though.
    *1 game in hand

End of year predictions:
    1. Kotara
    2. Mayfield
    3. Dudley

4. Suns
    5. Swansea
    6. Warners Bay
    7. Jesmond

8. Bero
    9. Cardiff
    10. Barnsley

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Cognitio; 05-06-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cognitio View Post
    Mid season review:
    1. Mayfield – Very consistent and undefeated. Play a very scrappy game, but have a lot a quality around the team to get the job done. They play a very high line and pressing game. Best attack with 24 in 9 games.
    2. Kotara* - Probs the best team so far. Very quick up front and strong everywhere else. I’ve noticed their quite reliant on the counter attack with their speed. Sitting a little deeper may help. Best defence with 7 goals in 8 games.
    3. Dudley – Strong all over the park. I don’t think their quite good enough to challenge Mayfield or Kotara, but much better than the rest. Great in possession and always a great finals team.
    4. Suns – No draws so far this year. Still with a bit of quality on the park, like always they can be on fire or implode amongst themselves. Cover the key players and they’ve got nothing else.
    5. Warners Bay – Also no draws. Seem to be quite inconsistent. Good one week and terrible the next. Look vulnerable to the counter attack the few times I have seen them.
    6. Swansea – Also inconsistent. Haven’t seen them much so not much to report.
    7. Bero* - Strong with Danny “The rock” Burt and sloppy without him. Love hitting a long ball, but a bit slow at the back. Will have to make the small Bero field work for themt he rest of the year.
    8. Jesmond – Lack the depth to challenge.
    9. Cardiff – A very scrappy team. Just missing the quality needed to challenge for finals. I’m wondering when all of these injured played are coming back to save them. Worst attack with 8 goals in 9 games.
    10. Barnsley – Equally a poor as Cardiff. Just too many holes around the field. Have not seen much of them though.
    *1 game in hand

End of year predictions:
    1. Kotara
    2. Mayfield
    3. Dudley

4. Suns
    5. Swansea
    6. Warners Bay
    7. Jesmond

8. Bero
    9. Cardiff
    10. Barnsley

Thoughts?
    Is this bloke serious Jardel?

good thought!

Are Kotara and Bero playing this weekend as it's the spare weekend for washouts

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Are Kotara and Bero playing this weekend as it's the spare weekend for washouts
    The games have been rescheduled for next week
    1st Grade - Tues 12th 7:00pm
    Res & 3rds - Wed 13th 6:30 / 8:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by KSSFC View Post
    The games have been rescheduled for next week
    1st Grade - Tues 12th 7:00pm
    Res & 3rds - Wed 13th 6:30 / 8:00pm
    What's the point of the spare weekend if the clubs don't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    What's the point of the spare weekend if the clubs don't use it.
    ground is probably not suitable due to the rain all week.

both teams agreed on it so it obviously suits both clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by KSSFC View Post
    ground is probably not suitable due to the rain all week.

both teams agreed on it so it obviously suits both clubs.
    Or players have things on and club/s don't want to be low on troupes

[QUOTE=The Hacker;208422]Or players have things on and club/s don't want to be low on troupes[/QUOTE

so it hasn't been raining for 5 days straight.