Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone Premier League thread

[QUOTE=KSSFC;208424]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Or players have things on and club/s don't want to be low on troupes[/QUOTE

so it hasn't been raining for 5 days straight.
    So washing a ground out two days before you play, think your drainage needs looking at

[QUOTE=Bulldogs 1962;208429]
    Quote Originally Posted by KSSFC View Post

So washing a ground out two days before you play, think your drainage needs looking at
    Why would you drain Kotara Stadium when there is no grass on it after Round 2?

[QUOTE=Bulldogs 1962;208429]
    Quote Originally Posted by KSSFC View Post

again, both clubs agreed, why the whinging

[QUOTE=KSSFC;208435]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs 1962 View Post

It's not whinging just saying we have a spare weekend where no one plays so if there is a washout it gets played then. Otherwise why have it just play round 10 and keep the comp rolling

[QUOTE=KSSFC;208435]

Doesn't bother me at all, just thought it an odd excuse that the ground is out of action. Considering there's still two days to go. Why's it hard to say the real reason

This literally only affects Kotara and Bero. Not sure why anyone cares. They are the ones having to organise mid week games and play with a short turnaround. Playing on a spare weekend makes sense, but isn't compulsory. If both clubs agreed then there shouldn't be a need for further discussion really.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    This literally only affects Kotara and Bero. Not sure why anyone cares. They are the ones having to organise mid week games and play with a short turnaround. Playing on a spare weekend makes sense, but isn't compulsory. If both clubs agreed then there shouldn't be a need for further discussion really.
    Amen

Yeah but why don’t they play it on the spare weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    We know it doesn't, and if the two clubs are happy that's great. I'm just asking why you would come on here and lie. Saying its because of a bit of rain. Easier just saying they wanted to instead of wet weather bull shit

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    I’d much rather play on the Tuesday instead of the long weekend so I’m very happy the game got moved to Tuesday
    Novocastria Youth

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
    I’d much rather play on the Tuesday instead of the long weekend so I’m very happy the game got moved to Tuesday
    And this is probably the reason why it was, not that wet field rubbish

And this is probably the reason why it was, not that wet field rubbish
    If you read my original comment, it said possibly due to, I have no knowledge of why the game isn’t on. But it won’t be on this weekend so enjoy the long weekend

Are you clowns trying to tell me every ZPL club is sitting around twiddling their thumbs with a full compliment to play this weekend?

Of course Bero and Kotara have players unavailable. It is the first and only washout so far this season and it occurred with 5 day’s notice.

Do you clowns leave your family planing to less than a week before deciding to go away for the long weekend where no fixtures are designated? Clowns.

Quit football and join the circus, you’ll be more useful there! Clowns.
    I hope none of you are engineers as you aren’t capable of building a bridge and getting over it.

Pablo out.

As I said before!
    Like sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives.

predictions for the weekend boys?
    another classic tiger derby.
    kotara should have enough quality to beat cardiff, but i'll say cardiff will be keep themselves in it, only lose by 1.
    swansea to beat bero
    mayfield to beat jesmond but jesmond to be super up for the game following the 4-0 in the first round.
    barnsley dudley probably the most entertaining match of the round, pretty heated in the first round from memory. i'll say barnsley scrape an ugly draw.
    suns to be too good for the bay.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBean View Post
    kotara should have enough quality to beat cardiff, but i'll say cardiff will be keep themselves in it, only lose by 1.
    swansea to beat bero
    mayfield to beat jesmond but jesmond to be super up for the game following the 4-0 in the first round.
    barnsley dudley probably the most entertaining match of the round, pretty heated in the first round from memory. i'll say barnsley scrape an ugly draw.
    I think the upset could be Cardiff scrapping a point but Kotara could put 4 past them. A few weeks off for Kotara might hurt.
    Swans to win
    Mayfield to win well
    Suns in a goal fest cause neither team like to defend.
    Dudley and Barnsley was willing round 1 and at Barnsley it will be physical. Dudley in a tight one

Quote Originally Posted by TheBean View Post
    swansea to beat bero
    “Cardiff will be keep themselves in it”

I think Cardiff can beat Kotara if they play well. Kotara were pretty lucky in the first fixture.

Mayfield vs Jesmond
    3rds. 1-0
    Res. 4-1
    1st. 5-0

Another clean sweep for Mayfield.

Barnsley vs dudley
    3rds 0-2
    Res 3-1
    1st 0-2

Cardiff v kotara
    3rd 1-2
    Res 4-0
    1st 2-2
    One that got away from cardiff, kotara keeper pulled at least out of his arse.