Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone Premier League thread

Or they’re the only ones silly enough to put a target on themselves

Draw is online

Quote Originally Posted by a-gunners View Post
    Or they’re the only ones silly enough to put a target on themselves
    Thought the point of this forum was discussion of results etc.

Not playing for sheep stations jeez.

Okay pu$$ies since you won’t talk let me talk for you

Suns need a new coach cos the players stormed off in a trial and he quit.same shit every year. Any takers????

Mayfield are building a Roman Empire.$1.25 favourite for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post

Suns need a new coach cos the players stormed off in a trial and he quit.same shit every year. Any takers????

Suns relegated if there is a god. Mayfield have been very quiet. FFA cup next week will start to see where teams are at

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Suns relegated if there is a god. Mayfield have been very quiet. FFA cup next week will start to see where teams are at
    Yeah you can pray to god if you like mate. Let me know how that goes for all your hopes and dreams.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Yeah you can pray to god if you like mate. Let me know how that goes for all your hopes and dreams.
    If there up to their 2nd coach and the season hasn't even started sounds like trouble in Carrington. Plus with no Maj and if they still have the same keeper my hopes and dreams might start looking good

If there up to their 2nd coach and the season hasn't even started sounds like trouble in Carrington. Plus with no Maj and if they still have the same keeper my hopes and dreams might start looking good
    he didnt quit he was let go because things wernrt working out and the first grade assistant from the last 3 years has taken over
    and yes we have a new first grade keeper
    I appreciate your concern

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    he didnt quit he was let go because things wernrt working out and the first grade assistant from the last 3 years has taken over
    and yes we have a new first grade keeper
    I appreciate your concern
    Lolzor
    So use headhunted a guy from a job at cessnock rather then appoint the asst from the last 3 years.then sack him and appoint the asst 6 mnths later. Sound logic.He must be stoked to taking over a train wreck with less than a month to the kick off.
    Just remember you can’t walk off in the ffa cup if your losing.

Lolzor
    So use headhunted a guy from a job at cessnock rather then appoint the asst from the last 3 years.then sack him and appoint the asst 6 mnths later. Sound logic.He must be stoked to taking over a train wreck with less than a month to the kick off.
    Wasn't working out the comp is still 4 weeks away I think it went like this.
    The first gaffer probably said No to one of the Palozzi's so sacked. Then they thought who would say yes to them all the time and landed at the old assistant.

Lolzor
    headhunted???
    he applied for the job like the other canditates did
    the assitant wanted to take a step back this year so was only going to coach ressies this year but
    he was more than happy to fill the first grade role (once again thanks for your concern), you make it sound like a coach and club have never parted ways before
    you sound very bitter about something

Damn, they were one of the best teams to watch last year, scored plenty, and leaked a few too.

What happened in this trial? who was it against? Spill the details!!!

*** Just checked their FB page, they announced a head coach 2 days ago*****
    Last edited by FlatScreen; 12-03-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Mayfield have been very quiet. FFA cup next week will start to see where teams are at[/QUOTE]

Mayfield have drawn a ZL3 team. FFA cup won't say anything towards how they are travelling..............unless they lose!

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    Damn, they were one of the best teams to watch last year, scored plenty, and leaked a few too.

What happened in this trial? who was it against? Spill the details!!!
    The rumour is it was at training against no opposition (no even their reggies side)and they were working on formation. So they were playing against shadows and still couldn't get along. Is this true Nou Camp you seem to be in the know

The rumour is it was at training against no opposition (no even their reggies side)and they were working on formation. So they were playing against shadows and still couldn't get along. Is this true Nou Camp you seem to be in the know
    That's complete bullshit. We went and asked the kids from the local commission flats to step in while we were doing formations. Flat out offensive referring to those lovely kids as shadows.

rumour - there you have it
    one player walked off during a trial with Wallsend, thats it
    things wernt working out on a number of fronts so the call was made

It wasn't one player, the whole team walked off because it was 9:30pm. Wallsend diggers had 2 for 1 schnitty deal and the kitchen was about to close. I would have done the same thing. I can't believe Wallsend players stayed and played against the shadows to be honest, there were mozzies everywhere!

hmmmm would love to hear the real story. the truth always comes out I suppose. I wonder which team will be the one to watch this year. Looks like Kotara might be one to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    hmmmm would love to hear the real story. the truth always comes out I suppose. I wonder which team will be the one to watch this year. Looks like Kotara might be one to watch.
    I've been there all along. So trust me, the version from the hacker is much more entertaining

I've been at the Suns since 2007 and have been through some tough times during that time trying to turn the club around. If people feel the ZPL is a better place without the Suns, then so be it. If people are hoping that the Suns capitulate to the point of relegation, then don't hold your breath, because there's a lot of good people who have been around the club long enough to get through much bigger issues than the murmurs going around the grounds.

Hacker, if you want to have a beer and chat about some truthful information then I'm sure you are already well aware of our schedule after hearing your previous concerns. If not, worry about your own backyard, wherever that may be and best of luck for the season. Hope you don't get relegated
    Last edited by Lofty; 12-03-2018 at 03:12 PM.

This years predictions.

Jesmond
    Dudley
    Kotara
    Swansea
    Suns
    Cardiff
    Barnsley
    Warner’s Bay
    Mayfield
    Berro