Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by beaten favourite View Post
    Got to love the old AWAY Leg at home for CHUFC Ressies (such an absurd rule for minor grades who have no control over venue)
    The big question here tho is will Cooks Hill put them in the away sheds? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by XRanger View Post
    Why thirds?
    The thirds and reserves squads from each club can play on the same day..... cant they ?

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    The big question here tho is will Cooks Hill put them in the away sheds? 🤔
    Should do a deal . Cookshill Reserves get the home shed v Terrace at cookers and Terrace thirds get the home shed v Cookers at the Terrace

For all teams attending King Park Sunday 2nd September
    We will also be hosting grand finals for a few of the girls , women’s all age and zone community women’s league.
    Parking will be tight so I suggest car pooling as much as possible.
    We will be licensed for the weekend and the bar will be open in our upstairs function room
    So no BYO please
    Make a day of it supporting the ZFL and enjoy watching some of the ladies games!

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    For all teams attending King Park Sunday 2nd September
    We will also be hosting grand finals for a few of the girls , women’s all age and zone community women’s league.
    Parking will be tight so I suggest car pooling as much as possible.
    We will be licensed for the weekend and the bar will be open in our upstairs function room
    So no BYO please
    Make a day of it supporting the ZFL and enjoy watching some of the ladies games!
    Just wondering, how much of the canteen proceeds from these GF days do Terrace Zone League get their grubby little mitts on? I was out there last year and there would literally be hundreds of kids flowing through the joint. Not a knock at all, I think it's a great revenue raiser for the Club!!!

Do the Association kick in anything for hosting or the Canteen Takings the carrot? Genuinely interested.

All canteen takings go towards our junior side of the club, association asks for nothing other than us to prepare and host the weekend. Is one massive weekend for us and our volunteers. Is a great weekend when the weather plays its part.
    Hopefully I will see you at the bar supporting our zone league side of the club

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    All canteen takings go towards our junior side of the club, association asks for nothing other than us to prepare and host the weekend. Is one massive weekend for us and our volunteers. Is a great weekend when the weather plays its part.
    Hopefully I will see you at the bar supporting our zone league side of the club
    Mate I can't make it out there Saturday but comfortably one of the best venues to watch Football. The lamb and gravy rolls go alright too!!!

Westlakes v Azzuri grand final. Mark my word.

Quote Originally Posted by beaten favourite View Post
    Mate I can't make it out there Saturday but comfortably one of the best venues to watch Football. The lamb and gravy rolls go alright too!!!
    It's not this Saturday, it is Sunday week that Terrace are hosting.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    If that were to happen, we can only hope the game is as exciting as the recent game between the two.
    OK

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    It would be the fans choice of course. However after just managing to #survivethedrop Azzurri are just happy to still be playing at the pointy end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    It would be the fans choice of course. However after just managing to #survivethedrop Azzurri are just happy to still be playing at the pointy end of the season
    Happy and lucky none of your first grade players didn't get injured playing in the lower grades?
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Happy and lucky none of your first grade players didn't get injured playing in the lower grades?
    It would have been tough to get them to travel between grounds, and having to sign them under other players names and bring fake FFA player ID's. Honestly I start to wonder if it's worth the hassle. Of course your first graders having played well over the minimum required games in thirds should be good to go!

Also none of our players didn't get injured? So they all got injured? Gee whizz. That is not good leading into the finals

I’m sure Terrace or Cooks Hill will be hoping your wrong. Just like majority of your other predictions I have read throughout the year.

It would have been tough to get them to travel between grounds, and having to sign them under other players names and bring fake FFA player ID's. Honestly I start to wonder if it's worth the hassle.
    Fortunately Hamilton Stackers only have the one game to play this weekend. Should be good for your 3rd grade players but, they can watch the 3rd grade game from the sidelines instead of the bench.

Of course your first graders having played well over the minimum required games in thirds should be good to go!
    Our first grade players will be go to go if Hamilton Stackers have the beer ready to go at 11am.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Love your work, Premy..

Predictions for the weekend ?

Saturday:
    1sts - Terrace
    Reserves - Draw
    Thirds -Cookers

Sunday:
    1sts - Draw
    Reserves - Cookers
    Thirds -Uni

Our third grade players who played first grade will be go to go if Hamilton Stackers have the beer ready to go at 11am.
    We have to set the damn ground up so unfortunately I will have to be there for that monstrosity lololol. Happy to throw some cans round, we are nothing if not gracious hosts

We have to run daisy chains in the sheds so fortunately I will be there for that monstrosity lololol. Happy to throw some cans round, we are nothing if not gracious hosts
    Cool story.
    I'M GULLIBLE!