Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    That's are very accurate of the Azzurri club. To those in charge, pull your peanut gallery in to line as it's giving the club a terrible reputation. Fair call it's the guy's that aren't in first grade that carry on. If your club don't pull them into line then surely newcastle football should.
    Unfortunately it's the peanut gallery that is in charge at Hamilton Stackers.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Whilst I dont dispute XRangers comments about the "top blokes" at Azzurri, those blokes still need to take some responsibility becuase in my opinion they are guilty by association. They could easily tell their mates to pull their heads in.

Any credibility that Azzurri had outside of their own little bubble is completely lost.
    Various uses of social media to insult opposition players and clubs, the use of a loud speaker at home games to insult referees and players, blatant cheating in my opinion of unnecessarily playing first grade players in 3rd grade then lying to try to justify it and now yesterday's shenanigans are just a few things I've witnessed first hand. If they don't pull themselves into line then Newcastle Football should.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

1st grade Terrace 2-0
    Res grade Uni 1-0
    3rd grade Cooks Hill 3-2
    Last edited by RANGER09; 02-09-2018 at 07:25 PM.

The silence today is deafening.Not one person from Azzuri trying to apologise or justify yesterdays actions.Be interesting to see the fallout. After what i saw the cookshill guys had to go through yesterday , I dont blame them for putting in some complaints of their own... it was getting near calling the police territory

I really fail to see why WB and co would want to spoil his/ their legacy and be associated by the garbage from yesterday.I bet the sponsors who poured thousands into that club would be happy with the video from yesterday ( yes Ive heard there is video of the entire day)

As has been said , lower grade idiots spoiling the good name of the blokes in 1sts.
    Also to the guy from azzuri who played thirds and 1sts a few weeks ago ( I just dont want to name u and get in trouble here), nice job on spitting on blokes on the way off the field after the game........ go back to NPL
    Last edited by roundballsarebetter; 02-09-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Good luck to Terrace firsts next week.. and thanks for two weeks of good spirited games.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Westlakes v Azzuri grand final. Mark my word.
    Quality prediction again.

Congratulations to all the finalists and goodluck next week, fair effort from Cooks Hill with all 3 grades making the final.
    See you all on Saturday.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Didge View Post
    Stick to being an onlooker I reckon
    Just like you blokes on the sideline.

My congrats to the Cooks Hill Football Club. All 3 grades into the GF, that's a great achievement and shows the depth they have in their squad.

GF day is going to be a cracker !

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Good luck to Terrace firsts next week.. and thanks for two weeks of good spirited games.
    Cheers for that, was a good final series and competitive games through the season against your team!
    We Won’t forget that hail storm in a hurry !
    Forecast looking a bit wet this week which may make things interesting for the weekend

As much as I have enjoyed the banter, I think we can all agree that there are certain lines that shouldn’t be crossed, and that goes without saying when we’re referring to pub football Sunday leagues.
    We received a number of messages on the page asking us to post about things, but that’s not what the page is for.
    But what I will say, is some people need to pull their head in before it gets knocked off.

Anyone know what the wet weather policy is for Grand Finals?

Knowing the rep that Lisle Carr has for being a swamp and looking at the forecast for the week I wonder how close we'll get to a wash out.

Do they replay finals or just award it to minor premiers?

Quote Originally Posted by AVB View Post
    Anyone know what the wet weather policy is for Grand Finals?

Knowing the rep that Lisle Carr has for being a swamp and looking at the forecast for the week I wonder how close we'll get to a wash out.

Do they replay finals or just award it to minor premiers?
    zone rules as follows

In the event of a washout in the Finals Series the following Rules shall apply:-
    (a) Rule E 24 (d) and (e) shall apply as the overarching Rules for such a
    situation:
    Notwithstanding any other Regulations on the same subject matter, the
    Zone Association ZFL Competition Administrator reserves the right to alter
    or amend any Fixture after it has been nominated in the Official Fixtures
    List.
    Such alterations could be to the date, venue, kick-off times or a
    combination of all, providing the Clubs involved are given seven (7) days
    prior notice, whenever possible
    The Zone Association ZFL Competition Administrator has the power to
    abandon any Fixture and organise any other Fixture if he/she deems such
    action necessary in the interests of the Finals Series Competition.
    (b) In the event of a complete or major washout in any one set of Finals Series
    Fixtures, the Zone Association ZFL Competition Administrator may seek to
    put the season back one (1) week IF THIS IS POSSIBLE.
    (c) Efforts will be made by the Zone Association ZFL Competition
    Administrator to re-locate or re-schedule washed out Finals Series Matches
    to a suitable venue if the original venue is washed out.
    (d) If it is not possible to achieve any of the outcomes in E 30 (a), (b) or (c), the
    Zone Association ZFL Competition Administrator may declare the Finals
    Series event for a specific grade or for all grades to be CANCELLED.
    or
    (f) In the event of the CANCELLATION of the GRAND FINAL Match, the Grand
    Final round for that Division/Grade shall be declared NULL AND VOID and
    the
    Competition shall be declared COMPLETED. No Grand Final Winner or
    Grand Finalist (Grand Final Runner-Up) shall be declared since no Match
    has been played.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    As much as I have enjoyed the banter, I think we can all agree that there are certain lines that shouldn’t be crossed, and that goes without saying when we’re referring to pub football Sunday leagues.
    We received a number of messages on the page asking us to post about things, but that’s not what the page is for.
    But what I will say, is some people need to pull their head in before it gets knocked off.
    Can you fill us in on what this is about??? Heads knocked off, etc?
    I've genuinely got no idea.. Just curious..

Grand final

1st grade rt 1 ch 0
    ressies ch 3 uni 1
    third gs 2 ch 2 ch won on kicks from the penalty mark

I dont come on here much but I just want to publicaly recognise the coaches , players and committee at Raymond Terrace.

We have had half a decade of GF wins in a row and more importantly we have alot of blokes who have stuck together and created a great club culture to hopefully develop better things into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Mac View Post
    I dont come on here much but I just want to publicaly recognise the coaches , players and committee at Raymond Terrace.

We have had half a decade of GF wins in a row and more importantly we have alot of blokes who have stuck together and created a great club culture to hopefully develop better things into the future.
    Well played lads
    5 in a row
    All the best in ZPL
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Cheers premy!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to the Cookers first grade boys for the game yesterday, it was an absolute tussle that could've gone either way. A class side through and through, and the young fella with the long hair (Joey I think) is a massive talent. He'd look great in ZPL wearing a Terrace shirt in 2019😂😂😂

Is there any truth to the rumour sweeping town that Hamilton Azzurri have lined up a trial against NSW NPL heavyweights APIA. Surely this can't be true ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Is there any truth to the rumour sweeping town that Hamilton Azzurri have lined up a trial against NSW NPL heavyweights APIA. Surely this can't be true ?
    Wow. I would have thought the the Aussies Pensioners would struggle for numbers.