Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone League 1 thread

I saw on azzuri facebook page they are talking with jye mackellar and jessy besford, think they are cousins. They would be a great pickup, Jye was playing first grade npl recently and probably still should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Greens View Post
    I saw on azzuri facebook page they are talking with jye mackellar and jessy besford, think they are cousins. They would be a great pickup, Jye was playing first grade npl recently and probably still should be.
    last i heard they were playing for thornton redbacks???

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the great white View Post
    last i heard they were playing for thornton redbacks???
    I think they're just massive fans. Everyone loves a battler, the down trodden etc etc

Probably just offseason nonsense knowing those crazy azzurri guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    Probably just offseason nonsense knowing those crazy azzurri guys!
    I've got good word to say theres more to it then just offseason nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    3 years ago if anyone told me Azzuri were facing an against-all-odds mission to #survivethedrop in the upper echelons of Newcastle Football Zone League 1, and that Azzuri wouldn't qualify for the World Cup, I would have laughed in their faces. But now they're up on the moon, laughing at me.

Everyone at Garden Suburb() thanks you for your service.
    You commend him on his spelling of Garden Suburb but don’t pull him up on the spelling of the club you play for........ bench material.

Long time no quip. Where all the banter boys at? Heard Azzurri lost to Cardiff a while ago, did I miss the match summary?

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    Long time no quip. Where all the banter boys at? Heard Azzurri lost to Cardiff a while ago, did I miss the match summary?
    i think it was 4-2 Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    i think it was 4-2 Cardiff
    3-2. Was thinking of doing a massive write up with lots of details (like we do for all trials obviously). But we lost so no one wants to hear about that. This game probably shows more evidence that the sky blues will be the whipping boys this year. #survivethedrop

I thought it was 2-2? Only saw the last half hour but cardiff barely touched the ball. Azzurri looked like they were playing mostly reserve graders, maybe due to the heat. Didn't recognise any of their backline and i know most of their firsts players.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    check out their facebook page mate, they usually post some hilarious stuff on there, usually match reports and stuff

check out their facebook page mate, they usually post some hilarious stuff on there, usually match reports and stuff
    Last post is about two under aged boys (looks like they're being used for slave labor) being lured to the club with the promise of "extras" in their contracts from an adult sex shop.

Nothing about the loss to the future Wooden spoon Zone Premier League team Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Last post is about two under aged boys (looks like they're being used for slave labor) being lured to the club with the promise of "extras" in their contracts from an adult sex shop.

Nothing about the loss to the future Wooden spoon Zone Premier League team Cardiff.
    Looks like their posts are working as they have you reading them! Could be wrong but haven't seen a match report from any of their trial matches, sounds like you'd know more than I would though.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    this raises the level of banter in this thread immensely - kudos round ball

Hahahaha what a club! Sponsored by a sex shop 😂😂😂

Haha onya boys! Is that Gabe Diaz shop? He is a mad man haha

As in ex bel-swans Diaz? Him and his brother are nutters haha legends though. I wish argy were sponsored by a sex shop, I might actually make the Mrs happy for once haha

Just come to one of our raffles Benny. We give out “pleasure packs” as prizes

Hahaha I heard about that! Brilliant stuff

Sponsored by a sex shop Gee whizz that'll do me I think