Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exit Mould Award - dealing effectively with Scum, Round 15 Player of the Match points

3 - Moss
    2 - Boogs
    1 - Pato

Thread has great sponsorship.

3 Boogs
    2 Moss - bagged him in the 1st half for flapping, blitzed the 2nd
    1 Uga

Moss
    Boogs
    Nabbout

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    3. Moss
    2. Pato
    1. Ugar

Thought Topor had an unusually poor game as did Georgievski
    Georgevski was terrible. Not sure if he was trying too hard but he was consistently getting caught out by Pain and then giving away free kicks if he did get back. Benefit of the doubt though, he’s been great the rest of the time he’s had on the pitch this season. I’m expecting a calmer performance on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Georgevski was terrible. Not sure if he was trying too hard but he was consistently getting caught out by Pain and then giving away free kicks if he did get back. Benefit of the doubt though, he’s been great the rest of the time he’s had on the pitch this season. I’m expecting a calmer performance on Friday night.
    Agree. Also tried a lot of nutmegs / takeons in the second half (not that I can judge him too harshly... who can resist a nutmeg) but I don't think any of them came off. A lot of them didn't matter much but some we were in a promising situation and he could have played a simpler ball.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Agreed that was George's and Dimi's poorest performance for the Jets. Vuijca wasnt great either.

Dimi is starting to try and do it all himself. If he starts passing early he wont get closed down as much because other teams wont know if he is going to run or pass. ATM he always goes on a run first

Mossy
    Pato
    Boogs

We need Kanta back.