Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Insert Name Here aka The Ownership Thread

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    Melbourne city is owned 80% by man City, 20% by consortium that owns Melbourne storm.
    Incorrect City Football Group own 80% Melbourne City, 80% New York City, Manchester City and 20% Yokohama F Marinos. City Football Group are a holding company owed by Abu Dubai United Group.
    As I said the Club Manchester City do not own Melbourne City, they are owned by the same holding company.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Tenzo tomorrow 12

Tenzo. What a place.
    Go jetties

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Incorrect City Football Group own 80% Melbourne City, 80% New York City, Manchester City and 20% Yokohama F Marinos. City Football Group are a holding company owed by Abu Dubai United Group.
    As I said the Club Manchester City do not own Melbourne City, they are owned by the same holding company.
    But you did not say that.

Oh FYI Melbourne City are not own buy Manchester City. Both clubs are owned by Sheik Mansour.
    Melbourne city is owned 80% by man City, 20% by consortium that owns Melbourne storm.
    But you did not say that.
    Really I said Manchester City do not own Melbourne City, Sheik Mansour owns both.
    You proceeded to say Man City own Mel City which is incorrect, City Football Group own both clubs which is a holding company owed by Abu Dubai United Group which is owned by Sheik Mansour.
    So basically I'm saying Mel City is not a asset of Man City they are both assets of Sheik Mansour
    I'M GULLIBLE!

You got owned de-champ.

But I'm not sure by who.

20% by a sheik, 80% by premy. I Think.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    You got owned de-champ.

But I'm not sure by who.

20% by a sheik, 80% by premy. I Think.
    I prefer the German model where everyone has a share.

Now just need Skirt Boy to organise us a German model..

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post

Excellent idea. The German models could work on the paddle steamers.

Really I said Manchester City do not own Melbourne City, Sheik Mansour owns both.
    You proceeded to say Man City own Mel City which is incorrect, City Football Group own both clubs which is a holding company owed by Abu Dubai United Group which is owned by Sheik Mansour.
    So basically I'm saying Mel City is not a asset of Man City they are both assets of Sheik Mansour
    I think yu should read up on company law. The sheik may own shares in the holding compnay, but ir means jack shit. I may own shares in BHP but it does not mean much, apart from receiving a dividend every now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post

Oi don't go bringing me into your twisted and sick German fetish crap. I may like Germany. I may have lived there. But come on.

I'm from Windale FFS. Unless they are wearing huggboots and flannos...................

I think yu should read up on company law. The sheik may own shares in the holding compnay, but ir means jack shit. I may own shares in BHP but it does not mean much, apart from receiving a dividend every now and again.
    You're talking semantics and you're chasing your tail. Fact is Mel City are not own by Man City which is what I said in the 1st place.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

You're talking semantics and you're chasing your tail. Fact is Mel City are not own by Man City which is what I said in the 1st place.
    You said they were owned by the sheik. But i agree to move on.

Former mining magnate Nathan Tinkler becomes a father for the FIFTH time with 'pretty blonde' and former assistant Jodie Van Gilst

• Tinkler's former executive assistant Jodie Van Gilst gave birth about two weeks ago
    • Tinkler and his wife estranged wife Rebecca recently separated after news of the pregnancy came to light
    • Rebecca lives with the couple's four children in their $16 million Hawaii home
    • Comes after Tinkler was forced to announce fire sale of his various assets and undergo the repossession of his private jet and a Falcon 90
    Very, very excited. I can only hope New Idea has some pics next week.

This is the old one.

Love the way tinks is eyeing off singo's beer

A falcon 90.

Assume they are referring to the multi-million dollar Yacht, not a ford EA falcon

I'll dust the old girl off and get her seaworthy. You organise the Germans; throw in a few Puerto Ricans and a few Thais, just to cover off on all tastes.

I think we've done the sums before, but just to be sure:

50 employees channeling on average $105.00 profit back into the central fund. That's $5250/ night x 364 nights (they can have Griffo's Birthday off) = $1.911 million per year. Take out some expenses (paddlesteamer upkeep, etc), should be able to generate around $1.7m of revenue a year.

As the new ownership structure will function as a religious organisation (Grifflam or Griffism), we can operate under a tax free model.

Should be enough to run club. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingjet View Post
    I'll dust the old girl off and get her seaworthy. You organise the Germans; throw in a few Puerto Ricans and a few Thais, just to cover off on all tastes.

50 employees channeling on average $105.00 profit back into the central fund. That's $5250/ night x 364 nights (they can have Griffo's Birthday off) = $1.911 million per year. Take out some expenses (paddlesteamer upkeep, etc), should be able to generate around $1.7m of revenue a year.

As the new ownership structure will function as a religious organisation (Grifflam or Griffism), we can operate under a tax free model.

i think the term you are looking for in Griffology

Quote Originally Posted by vikingjet View Post

Awesome. I'll share a beer with you on the paddlesteamer and we can we can have a conversation where we end up agreeing how I was wrong and you were right re GVE.

fuark VJ returns

are you here for the tits?

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    fuark VJ returns

are you here for the tits?
    I don't think it is mere coincidence that celebrity tits get unveiled around the same time that VJ is back on the foz..