Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2085

Thread: Insert Name Here aka The Ownership Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fairgo View Post
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/tim-c...-james-sneddon

Tim Cahill to join,coach and buy the Newcastle Jets.
    Jun 5, 20161,246 views17 Likes3 Comments

David Gallop, Lowies and the FFA this is what you should do with the Jets. Tim Cahill this is what you should do next.

Tim Cahill Australia's most valuable footballing commodity, our best ever player, who carries the hopes of a nation is to be the new owner of the struggling Newcastle Jets.

Why? Because the Jets are on sale circa $5 million. On sale by the Football Federation Australia who would love nothing more than to get Tim Cahill in as the face of our growing A - League. David Gallop this is your carrot, give Tim the Jets. Tim can pay himself what ever salary he likes - Tim you will bring it in with ticket sales, sponsorship, exhibition matches etc. Just call me and I will help you make bank. Tim Cahill there would be huge tax advantages to owning the club.

Not to mention the benefit to your personal sponsors. Voila you've increased your pull.

"Loan" yourself to whatever club you want. Still craving exotic experiences, loan yourself out! There are dollars out there for you still as you are brilliant. Owning the Jets does not inhibit this in anyway - again huge tax advantages because of your business and loan arrangements. Talk to me about this, I'll put you onto some fantastic accountants.

Bring your mates aka Lucas Neill, Schwarzer into the fold.

The Newcastle "Redbull" Jets, Give the Jets Wings! Your Red bull mates will love that campaign. The Newcastle colours are aligned with the energy drink. The wings campaign would be fantastic - because Jets have wings, but the Newcastle Jets have had a few ordinary seasons. Tim Cahill joining the Jets and lifting them to finalists once more would be the perfect wings campaign.

The PR of this deal will put the Newcastle Redbull Jets at heights above their A-league titlist and finalist years.

Newcastle would be a great base for your soccer school, your network of clubs around the world would make you the ideal talent scout - raising some serious revenue in the transfer market as you better local talent.

You'll triple the value of the Jets in your first season.

Not to mention Newcastle is a fantastic place to live.

FFA you will have Australian's greatest talent back in the country, raising the profile of the game. Liberating yourself of the losses you are making on the Jets - Tim's Redbull Jets will be profitable. The Jets will become a force to be reckoned with.

This advice from the Fast Brain Trust is the official advice for FFA, Newcastle Jets and Tim Cahill. Here ready to keep adding value to all organisations. Get in touch for value for your organisation today. My ROI guarantee. No value = don't pay me.

Wait... is this douche bag for real?
    I read it thinking it was a joke and then i read what he "does" for a living and i think he might be serious?
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

It's Linkedin - he's trying to generate some leads.

A bit late now to even contemplate.

"Lowies"

Guess he won't be working for Westfield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Fairgo View Post
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/tim-c...-james-sneddon

Tim Cahill to join,coach and buy the Newcastle Jets.
    Jun 5, 20161,246 views17 Likes3 Comments

David Gallop, Lowies and the FFA this is what you should do with the Jets. Tim Cahill this is what you should do next.

Tim Cahill Australia's most valuable footballing commodity, our best ever player, who carries the hopes of a nation is to be the new owner of the struggling Newcastle Jets.

Why? Because the Jets are on sale circa $5 million. On sale by the Football Federation Australia who would love nothing more than to get Tim Cahill in as the face of our growing A - League. David Gallop this is your carrot, give Tim the Jets. Tim can pay himself what ever salary he likes - Tim you will bring it in with ticket sales, sponsorship, exhibition matches etc. Just call me and I will help you make bank. Tim Cahill there would be huge tax advantages to owning the club.

Not to mention the benefit to your personal sponsors. Voila you've increased your pull.

"Loan" yourself to whatever club you want. Still craving exotic experiences, loan yourself out! There are dollars out there for you still as you are brilliant. Owning the Jets does not inhibit this in anyway - again huge tax advantages because of your business and loan arrangements. Talk to me about this, I'll put you onto some fantastic accountants.

Bring your mates aka Lucas Neill, Schwarzer into the fold.

The Newcastle "Redbull" Jets, Give the Jets Wings! Your Red bull mates will love that campaign. The Newcastle colours are aligned with the energy drink. The wings campaign would be fantastic - because Jets have wings, but the Newcastle Jets have had a few ordinary seasons. Tim Cahill joining the Jets and lifting them to finalists once more would be the perfect wings campaign.

The PR of this deal will put the Newcastle Redbull Jets at heights above their A-league titlist and finalist years.

Newcastle would be a great base for your soccer school, your network of clubs around the world would make you the ideal talent scout - raising some serious revenue in the transfer market as you better local talent.

You'll triple the value of the Jets in your first season.

Not to mention Newcastle is a fantastic place to live.

FFA you will have Australian's greatest talent back in the country, raising the profile of the game. Liberating yourself of the losses you are making on the Jets - Tim's Redbull Jets will be profitable. The Jets will become a force to be reckoned with.

This advice from the Fast Brain Trust is the official advice for FFA, Newcastle Jets and Tim Cahill. Here ready to keep adding value to all organisations. Get in touch for value for your organisation today. My ROI guarantee. No value = don't pay me.
    Sounds great. Lee OUT. Cahill IN. Make it happen EFF EFF AYY

Ray Gatt reporting this afternoon that Melbourne City are making an offer to Timmeh.

Could just be a play with the Roos there tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Ray Gatt reporting this afternoon that Melbourne City are making an offer to Timmeh.

Could just be a play with the Roos there tonight.
    I thought he was coming here. Wasn't that the rumour a week or so ago?

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I thought he was coming here. Wasn't that the rumour a week or so ago?
    Foti said so

Official announcement may happen early next week.

Don't think anyone will be surprised, but many may find themselves slightly more optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishie View Post
    Official announcement may happen early next week.

Don't think anyone will be surprised, but many may find themselves slightly more optimistic.
    Also "may" not happen! Heard it all before!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

This Mr Lee cobber has the whiff of that Bakkries mob. I smell a disaster.

Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post

****. I will believe this is done when it is done.

The amount of time this farce has dragged on is a ****ing joke.

Seeing is believing. Not reading more rumours passed off as FACT

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Yeah that's atill not Done, this is just reporting everything we already knew.
    Until there's an actual press release from FFA or the Club then it's not done.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Confirmation of sale in herald on Tuesday , on line NBN, media meeting with FFA today, no media release until Tuesday

- McKinna will be CEO
    - Announcement made tomorrow

Called both of them.

LMcK is onsite with the Chinese today.

Announcement may be today.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseTheNord View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the ownership announcement will be on the 14th of June.

Just a wild guess.
    Thought it was just a wild guess haha

Lulz at my place...missus said weeks ago, "if the Jets get a new owner before the season starts I'll kiss your arse"!
    Wondering how to break this news when confirmed..

Lulz at my place...missus said weeks ago, "if the Jets get a new owner before the season starts I'll kiss your arse"!
    As long as it's only news you're breaking, she should be ok with it...

Banned
    Might have to just drop your pants bend over and tell her to pucker up