Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Insert Name Here aka The Ownership Thread

Dear FFA
    Find us a new owner Farking!!!
    I'm sure it's not just me, I'm sick of this bloke and his constant mediocrity. He has absolute no passion for the Club and never has, maybe that's why our players lack it.

Tinkler out!!!
    New Tifo next home game.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

For all his faults, at least Con loved the game and the club.

Biggest mistake FFA ever made was not taking the licence back when Tinkler/HSG tried to hand it in. has tinkled ever even been to a game?

I'd like the club (HSG) come out and tell us their strategic direction for the club, where we are headed and how we are getting there.

probably going to get there by doing a few laps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    For all his faults, at least Con loved the game and the club.

Biggest mistake FFA ever made was not taking the licence back when Tinkler/HSG tried to hand it in. has tinkled ever even been to a game?

I'd like the club (HSG) come out and tell us their strategic direction for the club, where we are headed and how we are getting there.
    Didn't you get the promotional pack in the mail??

Highlights of it are:
    We are going for the spoon.

We plan on achieving it by having these elements mastered

Lose Games Regularly
    Poor coaching
    Heartless Players
    Weak Administration
    Play poor boring football

Looks like we are on track to meet the KPI's

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Dear FFA
    Find us a new owner Farking!!!
    I'm sure it's not just me, I'm sick of this bloke and his constant mediocrity. He has absolute no passion for the Club and never has, maybe that's why our players lack it.

Tinkler out!!!
    New Tifo next home game.
    Funny thing is, I reckon if a huge banner like Sydney's saying Tinkler out would do the trick. Tinks is a bit of a sook and he would pull the pin immediately.

Problem is we would not a have a club.

Also next years membership stickers have been signed off on and ready to go to print.

" IN DEFEAT AND IN DEFEAT WE STAND TOGETHER "

IN DRAWS AND DEFEAT WE STAND TOGETHER

or

GUTLESS AND GOALLESS. BOARD AND PLAYERS UNITED. **** YOU LOT!

After the unbeaten season arsenal released some shirts.... You win some, you draw some.

Maybe we can run a line of merchandise along than theme.

We lose some, we draw some. Newy!
    Last edited by GazFish35; 26-02-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Piles of coal and goals. Newcastle. It's what we ship

Still agree with what quotient said a while back, including "defeat" and implying you might lose in your tagline was retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Yep. Not just that, it's basically saying "if you are a fair weather fan, you are a ****wit. Don't support us". We need all the fair weather fans we can get. Horrible horrible tagline.

Didn't take Tinkler long to shaft both Culina's after he thought that they had "ripped" him off with his money. I am surprised that Tinkler has not stepped in and tried to tear up Heskey's contract after the injuries and lack of goals this season from our marquee player on big money

Banned
    Whats of more concern is the money our Club is losing thanks to the administration of it.

I am surprised the decision makers haven't been ****ed off for their roles in putting us in the state we are currently in

The whole problem now is not the players, or the coaching staff....it is the culture of the club that has changed and disengaged everybody. This season feels ridiculously flat.

Honestly you could put the entire Roar side here next season with Mulvey as coach and I bet we wouldn't make the six.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    The whole problem now is not the players, or the coaching staff....it is the culture of the club that has changed and disengaged everybody. This season feels ridiculously flat.

Honestly you could put the entire Roar side here next season with Mulvey as coach and I bet we wouldn't make the six.

We would be really behind the eight ball if that was to happen.

The new blokes in Brisbane might be able to ACTUALLY play and there will go our guaranteed nine points a season we get from them

Who is excited about going to the movies!

The club is doing everything right!

Movies! Brilliant.

**** winning matches, playing with pride etc etc.

Picnics at blackbutt reserve next!

NBN reporting tonight that the big fella has been in town this week meeting with the knights and jets with rumours it may be about funding arrangements for the clubs who knows really But FFA might have to be on the look out for a new owner/s as we speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Whats of more concern is the money our Club is losing thanks to the administration of it.

I am surprised the decision makers haven't been ****ed off for their roles in putting us in the state we are currently in
    The decision makers are HSG/Palmer. Don't kid yourself that anyone else is making the calls.

The Newcastle Knights have played down a delay in monthly payments to a number of players as ‘‘not a huge issue’’.

Sources close to players contacted the Newcastle Herald on Tuesday to say some players were not paid on Monday or Tuesday, but have been told they will be paid on Wednesday.

The Newcastle Herald has been told Hunter Sports Group employees on monthly contracts, including Knights players in the NRL and Jets players in the A-League, are usually paid on the 15th of every month.

When the 15th falls on a weekend, as was the case last Saturday, the usual procedure is for payments to then be processed on the first business day after that date.

There have also been occasions when those payments can be processed on the Friday before a weekend when the 15th falls on a Saturday or Sunday.

A Knights spokesman said: ‘‘Everything has been processed and it’s all been sorted. It’s not a huge issue from our end.’’

The Newcastle Herald understands a number of Jets players were not paid on Monday but were paid on Tuesday.

The development comes in the wake of revelations by the Newcastle Herald that Knights owner Nathan Tinkler has until the end of the month to renew the $10.3 million bank guarantee underpinning the privatisation agreement his HSG management company signed with the Knights Members Club in August 2011.

The Knights dealt with a similar issue in October 2012 but dismissed it as a ‘‘clerical error’’.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...#ixzz2wHm0tLPW
    anybody else got a feeling we've been through all this before?

we'll have new owners by the start of next season