Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2085

Thread: Insert Name Here aka The Ownership Thread

Banned
    Some **** needs to keep Gerry Harvey occupied for the next 24 hours just so we can get our club back

Maybe time for some Black ops missions

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I don't know what is sadder.

This ongoing saga with the FFA showing no balls to act or WLG's daily update on FB on the status of his facial hair.

PS WLG By the way your just about due another update on the thing
    What's pretty sad is that there have been some people out there on social media who actually believed that Tinkler was genuine in getting this club back on track.

Judge people by their actions not by what they say.....talk is cheap. The same goes for that Muppet Stubbins, he uses all the clichés and popular rhetoric to make out that he is on the ball but in reality he is totally incompetent as a coach who has no idea how to manage players

Some **** needs to keep Gerry Harvey occupied for the next 24 hours just so we can get our club back

Maybe time for some Black ops missions
    ****, surely not this time.
    If Harvey bails him out this time I reckon we should organise a picket or something outside Harvey Norman at Bennetts Green

I don't know what is sadder.

This ongoing saga with the FFA showing no balls to act or WLG's daily update on FB on the status of his facial hair.

PS WLG By the way your just about due another update on the thing
    You'll think the time would be spent better attending Sheep duty??!!!!
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

If FFA steps in, the scary part is only half a job could be done!!.. they indeed could keep Muppet in the job and that great leader of ours would have an excuse for failing again......Can picture him saying: Well can't move forward any more, FFA didn't give me the money to buy players Tinks promised me!!!..... Tinks goes, Muppet has to go , Murphy has to go.........
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    If FFA steps in, the scary part is only half a job could be done!!.. they indeed could keep Muppet in the job and that great leader of ours would have an excuse for failing again......Can picture him saying: Well can't move forward any more, FFA didn't give me the money to buy players Tinks promised me!!!..... Tinks goes, Muppet has to go , Murphy has to go.........
    As much as Murphy hasn't covered himself in glory I am less worried about him. His hands have been currently tied something shocking. I would be interested to see how he goes given some opportunity without Tinker causing him constant heartaches. Nearly all the shit ain't his doing and he is just left to carry the can

Muppet on the other hand can get ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    What's pretty sad is that there have been some people out there on social media who actually believed that Tinkler was genuine in getting this club back on track.

He showed us he can buy his goodness back with 4 beers

There was a reason a large number of us weren't interested in the "Beer & Selfie session in the Squadron"
    Deeds not words. Deeds have been few & far between.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Murphy would of been given assurances from the FFA that if tinks went under he'd still be in a job. I have no qualms with murphy staying in, he needs to be given an opportunity under a stable ownership. Tinks is well past his elimination date and I dare say we will only be rid of stubbins if a new owner/consortium is found quickly enough.

The FFA would have a back up plan. Surely.

This shit needs to be sorted quick smart. I feel for the players and staff the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post

Banned

This shit needs to be sorted quick smart. I feel for the players and staff the most.
    Players if they had of stayed firm as they intended in January would have brought this bloke undone then. The treatment of Griff Carney etc was a disgrace and they should have unanimously backed their colleagues and went on strike then and there

Players on strike not playing games sees Tinks ****ed off mid season yet they dogged it

Them being out of pocket a couple of days before getting paid is a small price to pay for their weakness in January that has seen us all suffer on

Players if they had of stayed firm as they intended in January would have brought this bloke undone then. The treatment of Griff Carney etc was a disgrace and they should have unanimously backed their colleagues and went on strike then and there

Players on strike not playing games sees Tinks ****ed off mid season yet they dogged it

Them being out of pocket a couple of days before getting paid is a small price to pay for their weakness in January that has seen us all suffer on
    ^^^^^
    This is gospel

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Murphy would of been given assurances from the FFA that if tinks went under he'd still be in a job. I have no qualms with murphy staying in, he needs to be given an opportunity under a stable ownership. Tinks is well past his elimination date and I dare say we will only be rid of stubbins if a new owner/consortium is found quickly enough.
    Dundee are ready

Lol @ hawk.

Well played

So the staff deserve it? Sorry member not buying it
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Murphy knew Gallop before taking over the Jets

Murphy knew Gallop before taking over the Jets
    Yes wasn't gallop a reference for murphy

Could be the best day since the jets won the gf. What time does the deadline run out? Knowing the jets though harvey will give him the money.
    Dont let the door hit you on the way out tinkler.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by westjet View Post
    Could be the best day since the jets won the gf. What time does the deadline run out? Knowing the jets though harvey will give him the money.
    Dont let the door hit you on the way out tinkler.
    Shhh

FFS Lets keep this low key today.

When the news breaks that he is gone then lets P A R T Y like it is 24-2-2008

Until then no point celebrating holding a 1-0 lead 10 mins into the game