Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attractive Females

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Tiger's still likely dominating, just not at the game you were referring to at the time.
    Tigers body has fallen apart

Once his knee went he lost his game

Ever since then he has tried remodeling it but without success

In the mean time his back has gone as well

His fall has **** all to do with his marriage break up sex scandal etc.

His success was built on his powers generated in whacking the ball and his body snapped eventually

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Tigers body has fallen apart

Once his knee went he lost his game

Ever since then he has tried remodeling it but without success

In the mean time his back has gone as well

His fall has **** all to do with his marriage break up sex scandal etc.

His success was built on his powers generated in whacking the ball and his body snapped eventually
    It was meant to be a joke mate. Have a read of it again.

The game I was referring to isn't golf.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 25-01-2018 at 03:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Fed used to serve blokes off the court - he hasn't done that for a very long time now.

He's also using a girls racquet now as well rather than a 90" Prostaff like he did in the past. He might get easier power from the bigger racquet but he doesn't seem to have the placement or variety in his serve anymore.

Federers longevity is all about his movement and balance - much like Ken Rosewall who was still world class in his late 30's .. even as a 40 year old.

Overall, I think the standard of men's tennis is pretty poor these days in some ways - but in others it's the best it has ever been and past players would have pretty much no chance dealing with the circus surrounding the game today.

The big problem is the rigorous scheduling and the unforgiving court surfaces. We rarely get to see these guys at their best anymore - so skill seems to play 2nd fiddle now to how well you can manage injuries.

Media commitments, endorsements / marketing for sponsors is so out of hand that I don't know how anyone on the tour manages to get through it.

In the past, you trained, you played, you recovered. Federer is probably the last of that group and he's at a massive advantage because his game was developed before he had to contend with all the bullshit.

The new guys on the block have never had it like that and their game development has suffered because of it.

I'm not a fan of Federer either on or off the court but his longevity and record pretty much speaks for itself. He's not the most talented / gifted player of all time - but he's definitely the most versatile and resilient.

I'd like to see more games on grass and clay/loam and much less on hard-courts - but it will never happen.

I guess the good news is that they aren't playing slams on that ridiculous synthetic grass shit - which is basically the worst thing to ever happen to tennis in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I'm not a fan of Federer either on or off the court but his longevity and record pretty much speaks for itself. He's not the most talented / gifted player of all time - but he's definitely the most versatile and resilient.
    lol the talent debate. Talent means jack most of the time. Injuries, women, piss and a whole host of other reasons has seen the best in many sports perish.

Most successful would mean the best, allround, regardless.

One of the main things that hinders these stats is the (stupid) old professional and amateur tennis period where blokes would have won many more titles if allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    lol the talent debate. Talent means jack most of the time. Injuries, women, piss and a whole host of other reasons has seen the best in many sports perish.

Most successful would mean the best, allround, regardless.

One of the main things that hinders these stats is the (stupid) old professional and amateur tennis period where blokes would have won many more titles if allowed.
    On pure talent Năstase is in a league of his own both on and off the court. At his best none of the current players would get a set off him on grass - and none of their wives or girlfriends would be safe either.

Federer through to the final as the shit court surface yet again claims another victim. Bring back the natural grass ffs - these hard courts are beyond a joke.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    I'd say I'd like to have a sneak peek inside your mind to see how you form opinions like this, but I think it might scare me to death!
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

this chix final is pretty ****ing great
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    this chix final is pretty ****ing great
    I can't watch a tennis match when every point sounds like a BBC Anal Scene on Xvideos. They really need to think about toning the screaming down a bit.

Was much better when female tennis players did their moaning and screaming off court rather than on it.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 28-01-2018 at 02:20 PM.

I can't watch a tennis match when every point sounds like a BBC Anal Scene on Xvideos. They really need to think about toning the screaming down a bit.

Was much better when female tennis players did their moaning and screaming off court rather than on it.
    So you don't enjoy watching Nadal?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    So you don't enjoy watching Nadal?
    In small doses - but the noise gets a bit much after awhile.

It's cheating / gamesmanship and should be outlawed from the game.

If players don't want you to hear the ball leave their racquet they should use a string dampener - or thread a rubber band between a few strings.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 29-01-2018 at 12:03 AM.