Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Football on TV & TV rights thread V2.0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    You're normally much better at trolling than that effort member.
    I don't need to try that hard on that one

Reality is no matter how much they try and dress up women's sport and try and inflate it's worth the reality is people ain't interested in it enough to care to watch it in enough numbers

Many people complaining about the games being on 10Bold instead of 10: is it really that important?
    All the channels are the same to me...

And what about being able to pause a live game? Or watch from the start if you miss kick off?

Two of the biggest issues for me in the whole league because watching the games is so difficult

Even when I get a chance to watch a replay (after waiting til the next day ffs) the picture quality is terrible

I was pretty positive about it moving to 10/paramount but it's completely killing the experience for me

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    You're normally much better at trolling than that effort member.
    Agree. Been disappointed lately.
    Has resorted to mentioning Liverpool in every post.

Can’t wait til we get to the Arsenal trolling so Frodo and friends can have a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    Many people complaining about the games being on 10Bold instead of 10: is it really that important?
    All the channels are the same to me...
    10 is in HD, Bold isn't. That is a problem.

Sort of agree with the Member but in a more passive way. The ladies A-League just isn't that popular - crowd and TV viewing figures prove this and they can't get advertisers so it has been moved to streaming. It has its place and can improve but some of the publicity does gild the lily a bit.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

FTA HD channels arent that good anyway tbh. When i am looking for something to watch on FTA (rarely), i usually just hit the TV Guide button to find it. Changing from HD to bold wont make much difference
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    FTA HD channels arent that good anyway tbh. When i am looking for something to watch on FTA (rarely), i usually just hit the TV Guide button to find it. Changing from HD to bold wont make much difference
    True - it is actually better to stream the live channels like Bold from 10Play anyway. Slightly better pic quality.

FTA has never got HD right.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Do we have paramount+ discount codes yet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Do we have paramount+ discount codes yet?
    Got an email today

Any idea how much they charging once you redeem the offer ??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Got an email today

Any idea how much they charging once you redeem the offer ??
    75 dollars which I paid, Normal price is 90 for the year, But now just waiting for an email with a code to redeem hopefully
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

https://twitter.com/ParamountPlusAU/...33681874288640

Dear football fans

We want to be upfront with you, and unfortunately live pause and rewind won’t be ready for the start of the 2022/23 A-Leagues Season. We understand your frustration and we’re continuing to work on this feature. As soon as it is ready, we will let you know.

Lololol.
    I wonder what the people in charge of solving this problem have been doing for 18 months?
    Surely they have one of the best jobs. To not be fired after not being able to replicate Stan, Optus sport, Kayo or any other streaming service does is laughable.

Don't you miss the days of "taping" things?

Was so much easier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Don't you miss the days of "taping" things?

Was so much easier.
    Have they managed to un**** the problem where if I am at work I can watch the game when I get home or do I have to still wait for sometime Monday to be able to ****ing watch it ??

Don't hold your breath memba, as someone said in the Twits, they probably went with the el cheapo streaming engine, which only does one thing, badly
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Lololol.
    I wonder what the people in charge of solving this problem have been doing for 18 months?
    Surely they have one of the best jobs. To not be fired after not being able to replicate Stan, Optus sport, Kayo or any other streaming service does is laughable.
    Paramount in the US and other areas has the ability. It's more that they dont care enough to fix the problems. Won't be surprised if they try and back out of the contract
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Just when you thought Paramount couldn't f%^k things up any worse it is now like watching a old episode of Monkey Magic with the audio delay.

Useless twats

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Just when you thought Paramount couldn't f%^k things up any worse it is now like watching a old episode of Monkey Magic with the audio delay.

Useless twats
    Only difference is Monkey was a legendary show

I'm going to tip my hat to the APL - I'm seeing ads on TV, hearing them in podcasts and seeing them on a massive billboard near the airport.

And I live in Canberra. Well done.

Reports in News that cricket australia have given the rights to 7/fox again. Not a great sign for paramount.