Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2018 A-League Finals Series - General & Match Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Reports GA sold out and 20,000 gone already. Looks like nothing left for the non members come Tuesday.
    And really, that is how it probably should be...members are getting rewarded for 10 years of pain and loyalty.
    Given the allocation of ten per member does this mean season ticket holders / members can also miss out on tickets ?

Yes...what does worry me is that Melbourne members have the same access and that is wrong if they have bought up big blocks.

Note all flights from Melbourne on Friday and Saturday are sold out as well.

We will hear alot pissed off stories in the media tomorrow.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 29-04-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sorefootballer View Post
    Halo if i have a spare ticket out of the 10 ill hook a brother up. Wont know until tomorrow
    Cheers mate, but I’ve managed to score some off a mate. Dry hill... I don’t care where I sit, as long as I’m in that stadium somewhere!

I went to the semi-final on Friday because I knew I wouldn't be seeing the Grand Final. I have no issues missing out.

But if youngsters don't get the opportunity because farkwits have purchased tickets for their fairweather fan mates to attend then I think that's completely farked.

Half these fairweather / plastic idiots will be taking selfies and too shit faced to watch the game anyway.

Just saw that Victory members can only buy tix with their codes in the away bays during members presale.

you can't even get a ticket with "best available" for 1 person on the website at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    you can't even get a ticket with "best available" for 1 person on the website at the moment.
    Yeah, I tried that. Only dry hill works.

I'm gonna err on the side of caution and suggest they may be holding tickets back so they don't all go Day 1, but it would be phenomenal if it were a sell out already (got mine and the nephew's at 10 this morning thankfully - though at $110 each anyone else in the family will have to watch it on TV... )
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

General sale brought forward to tomorrow - 20,000 tickets sold already.

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5...g-fast/?cs=306

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    I'm gonna err on the side of caution and suggest they may be holding tickets back so they don't all go Day 1, but it would be phenomenal if it were a sell out already (got mine and the nephew's at 10 this morning thankfully - though at $110 each anyone else in the family will have to watch it on TV... )
    that's what i've been wondering about too. but then i can't work out why they wouldn't want a sell out on day 1!

it could also be that they are holding some stupid amount back for corporates that might come onto the market later this week. sydney corporate types don't even turn up to freebies in sydney, zero chance they're coming to newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damo Lovelock View Post
    General sale brought forward to tomorrow - 20,000 tickets sold already.

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5...g-fast/?cs=306
    mystery revealed. but i don't understand why there is a maximum allocation for members. does that mean i've got a (not great) seat in the corner and somebody who buys after me in the same category could end up with a better seat? i'm not complaining, just trying to understand.

Turns out it was 10 per transaction, not per member
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    bahaha. semantics.

pretty sure the toilet seats were up for sale as well, cat2. Still, any spot is good they say

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Reports GA sold out and 20,000 gone already. Looks like nothing left for the non members come Tuesday.
    And really, that is how it probably should be...members are getting rewarded for 10 years of pain and loyalty.
    I am a loyal support who lives far away. I fell in love with the Jets generations ago, when Ruben led them to glory in the Singapore Sixes. I love them so much I ditched the Victory.

There should be a ticket category for people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    That's ridiculous... hogging galore.
    Should have been max 2 per member, what a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I went to the semi-final on Friday because I knew I wouldn't be seeing the Grand Final. I have no issues missing out.

But if youngsters don't get the opportunity because farkwits have purchased tickets for their fairweather fan mates to attend then I think that's completely farked.

Half these fairweather / plastic idiots will be taking selfies and too shit faced to watch the game anyway.
    I know first hand of entire families who couldn't normally give a s**t about football... well they know a member and they're all going because "they've never been to a grand final".
    Kids are gonna fall asleep before half time FFS...
    End of rant, I'm just sulking...
    It'll have to be war, tomorrow morning 10am

Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast