Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 A-League Finals Series - General & Match Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Fox are already talking about the Sydney FC vs City grand final.
    blue on blue.

think this is good for us, know what we're up against before sunday. full week to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Fox are already talking about the Sydney FC vs City grand final.
    Looking forward to Jets ripping city apart next week.
    **** Fox
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

also, Stefan Mauk is approx 426 times the footballed Arzani is, but anyway lets keep fapping over stepovers rather then technical competence.

Trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    **** Fox
    serious, why are you guys so angry?
    garbage club overachieving this year in the middle of a massive form slump (sorry we beat the trash wooden spooners who have all quit on their team we are back something something) and you lot are mortified and stupefied that no one thinks we are winning next week?

they are painting us as (rightful) underdogs. Embrace it, the feeling that we dont belong will become very reassuring next friday around 10pm.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    also, Stefan Mauk is approx 426 times the footballed Arzani is, but anyway lets keep fapping over stepovers rather then technical competence.

Trash.
    I agree Mauk is a better footballer, i just didnt realise because there is a better player on the park that means Arzani is trash.

He is not trash, he is a decent player who is capable of making decent players look silly.
    His finishing isnt there and he has absolutely no left foot but in terms of A-League standard, he is far from trash. He tore up our left side defence a few weeks ago didnt he?

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    His finishing isnt there and he has absolutely no left foot
    well this is my point. he has one good skill. if that makes him special then hey man you guys go for it.
    i dont dig it.

but again, im all for a bloke making a living. but one of the huge problems we have with the sport in this country is commentators and John Q Public alike fapping over blokes like this when there are much 'better' footballers right next to them that should be celebrated.

the more people fap over him and the more clowns want him on the plane to Russia, it means that if i yell loudly enough how trash he is, the criticism/praise average may end up right in the sweet spot where a player of his ability should be.

call it a Plague public service. you're welcome by the way.

He tore up our left side defence a few weeks ago didnt he?
    well again, he waited wide and his teammates hit good switches to him. he routinely beat the first man then ummmm, well you guys gonna have to tell me what happened next because i dont remember anything other than getting hacked a bit, diving a bit, then setting up set pieces.

again, if thats what you want to watch then cool cool.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    well this is my point. he has one good skill. if that makes him special then hey man you guys go for it.
    i dont dig it.

but again, im all for a bloke making a living. but one of the huge problems we have with the sport in this country is commentators and John Q Public alike fapping over blokes like this when there are much 'better' footballers right next to them that should be celebrated.

the more people fap over him and the more clowns want him on the plane to Russia, it means that if i yell loudly enough how trash he is, the criticism/praise average may end up right in the sweet spot where a player of his ability should be.

call it a Plague public service. you're welcome by the way.

well again, he waited wide and his teammates hit good switches to him. he routinely beat the first man then ummmm, well you guys gonna have to tell me what happened next because i dont remember anything other than getting hacked a bit, diving a bit, then setting up set pieces.

again, if thats what you want to watch then cool cool.
    Still the worst possible outcome for the finals. On the up side I think this will be the first game vs city where we will have Hoffman and George available this year.

The only team left capable of beating Sydney FC is the Jets - so if we lose against City I'd say we are still going to the ACL.

So to tomorrow....would much rather Adelaide win as they will have a passionate crack at Sydney.

Victory will have the usual big blue bluff and bluster. They will try to "out football" Sydney, again, and pay the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    So to tomorrow....would much rather Adelaide win as they will have a passionate crack at Sydney.

Victory will have the usual big blue bluff and bluster. They will try to "out football" Sydney, again, and pay the price.
    Agree with this. If brissy won I was pulling for Victory cause I think they’re an easier win then Adelaide would be.

Leeroy George is trash.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    it's still mathematically possible for the grand final to be Newcastle v Adelaide

jeez that would piss the double effay off

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    it isn't anymore

Sydney v Melbourne Victory

Newcastle v Melbourne City

how many times will Fox commentators refer to the Sydney/Melbourne semi as the 'real' grand final or someshit

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    it's still mathematically possible for the grand final to be Newcastle v Adelaide

jeez that would piss the double effay off
    Smurfs now celebrating they will play their bitches.

nice way to win a match

carn pissants stupid phuks
    Last edited by hawk; 22-04-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Melb Victory lucky Valeri only got a yellow for his studs up effort. If that was against Sydney FC it would have been a straight red no questions asked.

Bozza giving us no chance in front of what he expects to be a large parochial crowd.

Loving the pressure being heaped on the “big teams” who can’t even draw a crowd!

Something tells me we’re going to get royally ****ed over by the ref. Whatever happens in the Sydney game, they’ll want City through so they can hype the GF up either as a derby or a Big Blue v2.

If this was a regular season game, I reckon we’d lose.
    The semi final factor will mean everyone is putting in and a hard working team are more likely to jag a win than the over confident city team.
    Can we print off some scorecards and hold up a number every time Arzani or fornaroli take a dive?