Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 138 of 138

Thread: 2019 AFC Asian Cup - UAE

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Troisi came out of this whole shitshow looking real good.
    Anyone not involved in it came out looking good

    Trash Boy Arzani didnt want to be the great white dope of Arnies shit show so he feigned injury early on

    Gallop ought to be getting a survey done ASAP so he can fire the useless Gypo

  2. #122
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

    Trash Boy Arzani didnt want to be the great white dope of Arnies shit show so he feigned injury early on
    Funny you should mention it, but his name was mentioned by EVERYONE as to why we stunk.

    It's as if they genuinely thought he'd have made a difference.


    Because we were so light on for wingers with no touch an awful technique.

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,680
    Thoughts with Mabil, whose younger sister passed away in a Adelaide car accident at 12:30am this morning.

  4. #124
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Whoa, that's brutal.

  5. #125
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    The stupid shit eating grin on that ****ing gypo coaches face in his post match interview is why he is so despised.

    Reackons hes done a good job, we dominated every game and it's only his 9th match in charge so the future looks bright.

    So he refused to blame the players yet let everyone know that it sure as shit wasnt anything to do with him.

    **** the bloke off now.

  6. #126
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    hahaaha Gypo Arnie already linked to the Hibs job.

    Of course he is, because hes such an awesome coach. This is in no way an attempt to deflect from his absolute failure at the Asian Cup.
    Nope.
    None whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  7. #127
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    hahaaha Gypo Arnie already linked to the Hibs job.

    Of course he is, because hes such an awesome coach. This is in no way an attempt to deflect from his absolute failure at the Asian Cup.
    Nope.
    None whatsoever.
    This is so he can be closer to Chris Sutton

  8. #128
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,944
    Applause for the Ogmonster on the Fox pod after hearing that missing Arzani cost us.

    Basically he said how can we rely on an unproven kid with a dozen games under his belt who might not be quite as good as we think.

  9. #129
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,982
    he'll get the sack for saying that

    Arzani is already better than Messi in Foxland

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,665
    Daniel Arzani: 24 Games 2 Goals
    Joey Champness 17 Games 5 Goals

  11. #131
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,486
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Daniel Arzani: 24 Games 2 Goals
    Joey Champness 17 Games 5 Goals
    I said this alot last season
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  12. #132
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Daniel Arzani: 24 Games 2 Goals
    Joey Champness 17 Games 5 Goals
    Notice you left off the evades stat.
    #fakenews

  13. #133
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,944
    Oggy also said sucks to Melbourne City for signing up Jamie McClaren and "rewarding" him with big coin when he is a no better player than the one that left Brisbane in the first place. Says that happens too much with Oz players.

    You could almost hear Garby choke in the background.

    Loved some of these truth bombs.

  14. #134
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Oggy also said sucks to Melbourne City for signing up Jamie McClaren and "rewarding" him with big coin when he is a no better player than the one that left Brisbane in the first place. Says that happens too much with Oz players.

    You could almost hear Garby choke in the background.

    Loved some of these truth bombs.
    I'm listening to that pod now
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  15. #135
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,944
    Qatari Cash win.

    VAR does its bit.

    Fux guys still don't know the handball rule....so to bed.

  16. #136
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Qatari Cash win.

    VAR does its bit.

    Fux guys still don't know the handball rule....so to bed.
    I'll be rubbing my hands with glee when that maroon shite is the first host nation in WC history to lose its opening game.

  17. #137
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    I'll be rubbing my hands with glee when that maroon shite is the first host nation in WC history to lose its opening game.
    not when they get drawn with Indonesia or some other puss nation like Australia.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  18. #138
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    not when they get drawn with Indonesia or some other puss nation like Australia.
    Then we'll know it's 100% rigged.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •