Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 17/18 HAL Semi Final 1 | Newcastle Jets v Melbourne City | Fri 27th Apr 2018 750pm

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    How did the bay 1/2 tifo go? Couldn't see it from our seats and could only find a couple of partial photos in the herald.
    unfortunately the rain absolutely ruined an integral part of it. Only the two message banners could be used.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    unfortunately the rain absolutely ruined an integral part of it. Only the two message banners could be used.
    Silver lining: Job half done for next week!

Loving the saltiness on the Melb Heart forum.

No matter how many times someones mentions that they were 2nd best for the majority of the game someone still starts crying over Arzani being bullied and not winning all the penalties / free kicks that he deserves.

Also, love hearing them talking about him playing in Europe next year, hahaha. Absolute trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Absolute trash.
    Frodo knows many truths.

although so as not to jinx the Jets too much for this week i will refrain from calling the other trash player trash.
    even though hes just as trash as Arzani.
    Last edited by plague; 29-04-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Also, love hearing them talking about him playing in Europe next year, hahaha. Absolute trash.
    I was not aware the Central Coast Mariners had even made Arzani an offer.

No matter how many times someones mentions that they were 2nd best for the majority of the game someone still starts crying over Arzani being bullied and not winning all the penalties / free kicks that he deserves.

Amazing how many of them thought Evans was on our side. It only took a million fouls before he decided to book one of them.

according to FFA, 17,775 people attended the match last night. they must have been well hidden.

So next by Saturday we will have the two biggest attendances of the finals series and will twice have outdrawn the big 3, who all had one home game each.

Says much.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    according to FFA, 17,775 people attended the match last night. they must have been well hidden.
    Quite a few freebie tickets too in an attempt to get the turnstiles ticking over. A few of my nieces and Nephews from the gong went last night to a A League game for the very first time on account of those free tickets.

Some City member responses....
    GreenSeater
    Members 2,941
    2,634 posts
    LocationYarra Valley
    Posted April 22
    Quietly confident for this one. Already sorted the following weekend off so I can roadtrip to Sydney for the Granny B)
    Ours is on a Friday night in a place that is a ****in **** to get to once you step foot off the plane. No train **** all taxi's or ubers to speak of and its like 30 minutes away from Newcastle itself
    Spot on mate. State govt assholes
    Last edited by hawk; 29-04-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    you blokes need to get that Plague chap on your podcast. he'd show you cocky.....
    It's an audio medium, so I'm not sure the listeners would understand that portion of the podcast

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    It's an audio medium, so I'm not sure the listeners would understand that portion of the podcast
    The plague can infiltrate all realms and dimensions.

But yeah it's a good point you raise.