Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: World Cup On Optus

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I find the SBS footage sharper than the Optus image. Have you found the same?
    Do you mean picture quality? I’ve only watched SBS for the 3 Aussie games. Quality wise I’ve found the Optus replays pretty good too. I’m not great at picking up small visual differences though. And I watch Optus on either phone or laptop compared to TV for SBS.

tl:dr... not really lol

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Do you mean picture quality? I’ve only watched SBS for the 3 Aussie games. Quality wise I’ve found the Optus replays pretty good too. I’m not great at picking up small visual differences though. And I watch Optus on either phone or laptop compared to TV for SBS.

tl:dr... not really lol
    Not too long.

I was refering to picture quality, yes. I'm streaming through Xbox onto the TV and found the quality of optus to be slightly inferior (brightness and sharpness) than SBS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Not too long.

I was refering to picture quality, yes. I'm streaming through Xbox onto the TV and found the quality of optus to be slightly inferior (brightness and sharpness) than SBS.
    1 your streaming via the internet

1 your using an antenna i assume

???

If this the case always going to be quality defecit there

Well...all up I prefer the Optus coverage. Great to call up highlights and games in demand.
    Panel has more variety and fun over Lucy and Foz. That said the reasonable panelists....Aloisi, Okon, Tarek, Oggy, Johnno and Mel is balanced by absurdity of having Smeltz, Wilkinson, Wilkshire, Rosso and Matt McKay ffs.

Just announced all Euro international football plus EPL on Optus for the next four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Just announced all Euro international football plus EPL on Optus for the next four years.
    Im happy with that
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    Hopefully they can fix the technical glitches although I worry how all this is going to go with our shitful NBN system we have