Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arzani hype thread

Can also see him taking out the award for " most minutes on the ground ".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Won't he win it anyway? regardless of whether or not he is the rightful winner? e.g. Young footballer.
    Precisely

We get a positive result and Arzani gets on the park it will all be his doing

We get pumped and he dont play then his inclusion in the starting line up will be demanded

What though is the sad thing is that we are now hoping Leckie plays well to keep him out of the team

The irony of this is funny

A few quality post from Reddit this morning.

[–]ZombfeudThe most loved, and the most hated 13 points 5 hours ago
    It's almost scary how far above the rest he is, I mean for his second appearance, he already looks like he's gonna give Harry Kewell a run for his money as 'our most talented ever export' and he isn't even in the top flight unlike Mooy, which he has also outclassed

[–]ZombfeudThe most loved, and the most hated 3 points 5 hours ago
    Just imagine what his form will be after playing in top flight, we could be witnessing the birth of the Australian Pele
    The Australian Pelé. That's an insult to Ray Parlour and also the brazillian one, forget his name.

[–]I_H8_The_LDS_Church 1 point 4 hours ago
    Kruse. Lol.

Arzani. Reminds me of when Kewell first came into the team. He has confidence now. If he can possibly score one goal at this world cup he will be one of the most sought after players in the world
    I mean the Kruse part is fair enough, then he falls off the edge of the world with the rest of it. One of the most sought after players in the world!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    One positive that does need to be assessed here is this.

If Arzani comes in.......

We dont have to warch

a Kruse
    OR
    b Leckie

There could be a positive to this

Discuss

He was fantastic and should probably captain us given he did more in 20 minutes than the other blokes did in 90. Didn't even score an OG.

Arzani for captain.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    One positive that does need to be assessed here is this.

If Arzani comes in.......

We dont have to warch

a Kruse
    OR
    b Leckie

There could be a positive to this

Discuss
    this is a very valid point

he actually didn't play too badly against Hungary - two good things of note, the goal and the through ball to Irving that led to the own goal

but taking one's penis out of one's hand for just a second - his goal was more due to a keeping error and the through ball was made possible by poor defending by Hungary in giving him that much space and allowing Irving to run inside from the flank like that

but back to the point, if he even lives up to half the hype that the masturbating media are fapping on about, he'll fill a much needed gaping hole in the national side

it's not like anyone wants him to fail, we'd all love to see him live up to the hype - the problem is with the hype

If Arzani is going to start, Irvine has to start in place of Rogic. Rogic won't make runs like that, he is the laziest player... a luxury Celtic at 3,000,000 better than their nearest rival can afford and one that we cannot.

This is the same media that is convinced Tim Cahill is our best ever player.

So you know, they are already proven to be pretty stoopid.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    If Arzani is going to start, Irvine has to start in place of Rogic. Rogic won't make runs like that, he is the laziest player... a luxury Celtic at 3,000,000 better than their nearest rival can afford and one that we cannot.
    I had a big analogy about Rogic but basically he isn't a great player. Playing for Celtic in the SPL, does well, playing for Celtic in the UCL, missing, plays for Australia, very hot and cold. Irvine is a better option against teams better than us..i.e the other 31 teams at the World Cup.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

How funny is it going to be when Nabbout starts and Dimi comes off the bench instead of Arzani for the first 2 games and the facebookers just can't even.

Then once we are knocked out Arzani will get a few minutes and the Aussie public will cream their pants when he makes a pass to Cahill. Arzani playing at the world cup will be bigger than winning the Asian Cup to these people. Harry Kewell reincarnated.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Harry Kewell reincarnated.
    Except he's already FAR better than Kewell could ever be! All this after 8 minutes against a very ordinary and tired Hungarian squad, who have a goal keeper with no eyes.

He's the best player EVER in Socceroos history and future. No one will EVER be better than Arzani.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Except he's already FAR better than Kewell could ever be! All this after 8 minutes against a very ordinary and tired Hungarian squad, who have a goal keeper with no eyes.

He's the best player EVER in Socceroos history and future. No one will EVER be better than Arzani.
    These the same cunce who creamed themselves because Danny De Silva scored 1 goal at NT Yoof level years ago??

Same bloke who couldnt even stand out in the Gypos side FFS

The only way Rogic will ever put in a half decent effort for the Roos is to wear his Celtic jersey under his national one.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post

This is the proper way to do this thread.

Roundball, you are the Arzani of the foz.

Also, just to clarify:
    Totally.
    Rad.
    Arzani
    Scores
    Heaps.

That's what I was always meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    This is the proper way to do this thread.

Roundball, you are the Arzani of the foz.
    i thought arzani was the arzani of the foz. he doesn't even need to post on here to be the greatest ever foz-ster.

tipping the greatest world cup debut ever tonight.

from tonight on the whole world will know how much greater arzani is than messi, ronaldo(s), pele and maradonna combined.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    tipping the greatest world cup debut ever tonight.

from tonight on the whole world will know how much greater arzani is than messi, ronaldo(s), pele and maradonna combined.
    Considering CR7 got a hatty last night and carried his country to a result on his back I wonder how many duels or assists #ArzaniIsTrash needs to win tonight to beat him in the eyes of the fapping masses??

The world is rabidly hot taking the Arzani vs Mbappe "who is the best young player at the Cup" debate.

A bit unfair as Mbappe is significantly older than Arzani.

By the time Arzani gets to Mbappe's age he'll be light years ahead.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Amazing display of skill today, the way he had his one touch, then lost the ball, then fouled the player. Ooft, I don't think another player in the world could do it like he did.