Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Socceroos World Cup Campaign - All 11 days of it

Trash:
    Jedinak, rogic, kruse.

Good: Nabbout.

Agree with Dunster, on of those hard hitting Sth American teams with a bit more skill than us will eat the French up.

**** the French.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Someone name one thing Kruse offered all game
    Someone name one thing Juric offered when he came on
    Sorry member but Mooy was great, he was a machine all game
    His ****ing job as a defensive midfielder is to defend

Bloke gave up on tracking Pogba

Lazy lazy lazy

What I have been saying about him came home to roost

As for what else he gave us??

Care to elaborate??

We barely kept the ****ing ball and every one of his touches was a pass to no where

Most honking player out theree though was Risdon

That **** was Aids

Can some **** explain why he is there at all??

Hoffman is more competent at RB than this clown

Yeah Risdon was mostly trash and Irvine and Luongo need to start next game.

Juric was trash but at least coach didn't resort to throwing Cahill on.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Trash:
    Jedinak, rogic, kruse.

Good: Nabbout.

Agree with Dunster, on of those hard hitting Sth American teams with a bit more skill than us will eat the French up.

**** the French.
    Nabbout?? I didnt notice him much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Yeah Risdon was mostly trash and Irvine and Luongo need to start next game.

Juric was trash but at least coach didn't resort to throwing Cahill on.
    What do you mean Risdon was mostly trash??

The **** wouldnt have looked competent in a New FM level game.

Everything he done he ****ed it up

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

The **** wouldnt have looked competent in a New FM level game.

Everything he done he ****ed it up
    We dont have another RB atm and I though Risdon was decent. If our wingers did something on the ball our FBs would have some time to recover their positions instead of constantly being on the back foot

His ****ing job as a defensive midfielder is to defend

Bloke gave up on tracking Pogba

Lazy lazy lazy

What I have been saying about him came home to roost

As for what else he gave us??

Care to elaborate??

We barely kept the ****ing ball and every one of his touches was a pass to no where

Most honking player out theree though was Risdon

That **** was Aids

Can some **** explain why he is there at all??

Hoffman is more competent at RB than this clown
    Go watch again, count his tackles. Bloke won them all night long.

Talking about Mooy

Cause I had to go to the fridge and get a beer a few times. Didn't see it all

Geez Member priorities and all that.

Oi Membah.

We play with 2 defensive midfielders.

One of them made more tackles than the entire french midfield and layed off the ball to a winger, rogic or a full back.

The other scored a penalty.

Mooy didn't track him for the goal but it doesn't take away from how good he was tonite. He definitely didn't lose us the game. It was a deflected shot that cost us the game. Thems the breaks.

Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Luckily for Risdon he wasn't the worst fullback on display tonite. Hernandez should not be starting in that french side.

Risdon played as well as I expected him to. We just don't have any right backs at this time.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Oi Membah.

One of them made more tackles than the entire french midfield and layed off the ball to a winger, rogic or a full back.

Mooy didn't track him for the goal but it doesn't take away from how good he was tonite. He definitely didn't lose us the game. It was a deflected shot that cost us the game. Thems the breaks.

Deal with it.
    Thats just not true, i cant believe you didn't watch closely enough to discount Mooys tackles and realise our whole team is "trash" and/or "aids" (which for the record is a really ****ed up thing to say).

MFKS would have written that exact post regardless of the result or how we played.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Thats just not true, i cant believe you didn't watch closely enough to discount Mooys tackles and realise our whole team is "trash" and/or "aids" (which for the record is a really ****ed up thing to say).

MFKS would have written that exact post regardless of the result or how we played.

I may be misreading what your saying here Lefty.

But I don't think any of the Australian players would be good enough to clean boots in that french team. I wasn't Insinuating we played well today. I just thought France were trash more.

Their midfield was terrible today. Pogba was walking around for 60 mins being bypassed by everyone especially his team mates.. Kante had a few little bursts where he went and dealt with danger but for the most part gave us wayyyy too much time to play. (Which I think was a tactic by Deschamps that just didn't work) Tolisso looked like he was making his debut and didn't know the system, which is very much not the case.

We had 1 shot on target all game and I can only think of the free kick flick on from Leckie where we were even in a position to score. A few corners which never caused trouble. So I don't think we "deserved" a draw, France were the better team but we made them work harder than I thought we could for the win.

But in response to what the Membah was saying originally, Mooy did everything he needed to do today for 85 mins of the match. I admit he didn't track Pogboy for the goal but Jedinak didn't offer him any help and neither of the CBs read the danger until it was too late. So I'm calling not entirely his fault and definitely not the only reason we lost the game.

He needs to get a fricking tan tho. My missus was worried he was sick or something when she saw him running around.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Oi Membah.

Deal with it.
    Firstly Jedinak is a Gypo and shouldnt be there
    Too old too slow

The French midfield didnt have to make many tackles because we couldnt keep the ball for long enough so not really a fair comparison

Our team took 45 mins to have a shot
    We had a handful of shots the entire game so we werent that much really in it

Reality is we dragged them down to a shit level and nearly got away with a result.

What though cost us big time was Mooy making an error

A trait that is in his game every day.

A trait that his fan boys fail to acknowledge

Bloke has always been lazy defensively. Last night it cost us significantly. He seen Pogba going forward and allowed him to run past him

As for your point about Mooy doing well for 85 mins so his error doesnt detract from the rest of his game.
    Pogba done little for 88 mins of the game. Scored a goal provided an assist

Lorius in the UCL final had a good game bar for two 3 second spells

Game goes for 90 mins.

Judge a performance on its entirety

As for the CBs not reacting to Pogba quick enough it isnt their role to step up in that instance. They are to stay where they were and mark and hold position. As a team you rely on your team mates to do their job

Mooy clocked off . Let them all down

Just like to point out the incompetence of Mooy

The lazy **** cost us the game by clocking off and not tracking Pogba

Lazy arse ****

Bet you his legion of dumb **** fan boys say little about it though

Games are won and lost on errors and extra efforts

This lazy **** couldnt put the effort in for his country
    I'm really disappointed. I didn't realise until now you've just been trolling the whole time.

Anyone watch the Peru vs Denmark game?
    We can beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Anyone watch the Peru vs Denmark game?
    We can beat them.
    Which one?

Denmark were nervous and never got going... but still won. Exactly like France. So let's hope we learnt from that game and improve.

Peru were ferocious and constantly got in behind Denmark. But couldn't beat Casper the friendly Goal keeper. They will carve through us as well but hopefully find a formidable Matty Ryan in there way???

Definite chance of beating both those guys if we play at 110% for 90 minutes. Let's see what the caltex Timmyroos are made of.

I'll be putting some dollarydoos on those games

My thoughts may be a little cloudy.
    Behich made a few good runs.
    Sainsbury and Milligan were surprisingly pretty good at the back. I thought we contained them really well.
    How was Leckie not sent off? Early booking cost him his aggression. He plays better defensively if he’s not on a yellow. It felt like there were plenty of fouls he conceded after that yellow, I was waiting for the “consecutive fouls” yellow.

Kruse and Rogic didn’t offer too much. I’d be benching Rogic and bring him on at the death.
    Nabs did well with what he had to work with. Always chased and hassled. That’s what we need to do in defence.

Juric may as well have not been there. Hopeless. Irvine should’ve started for me. Arzani quickly found out this is not the a league and evades don’t give you stats.

Thought Mooy was good too. Made some really good tackles and always provides an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    My thoughts may be a little cloudy.
    Behich made a few good runs.
    Sainsbury and Milligan were surprisingly pretty good at the back. I thought we contained them really well.
    How was Leckie not sent off? Early booking cost him his aggression. He plays better defensively if he’s not on a yellow. It felt like there were plenty of fouls he conceded after that yellow, I was waiting for the “consecutive fouls” yellow.

Kruse and Rogic didn’t offer too much. I’d be benching Rogic and bring him on at the death.
    Nabs did well with what he had to work with. Always chased and hassled. That’s what we need to do in defence.

Juric may as well have not been there. Hopeless. Irvine should’ve started for me. Arzani quickly found out this is not the a league and evades don’t give you stats.

Thought Mooy was good too. Made some really good tackles and always provides an option.
    Kruse and Rogic dont offer us anything that will get us out of the group IMO Need to penetration and guile of Petratos with Mooy at 10 and Lunogo and Irvine at the base of midfield
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight